Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation (1604 Views)

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Nyako Congratulates Ngilari, Says He’s Sure Of Returning To Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2009
we speak to the Spirit in all Biafrans: it is time to return to Biafra. “Returning to Biafra”
does not mean physical translocation. But, it means physically developing Biafra / Biafraland.
Returning to Biafra does not mean giving up the perquisites of one’s status elsewhere, but it
means, giving something tangible back to, for the sake of, and in the name of, Biafra in return—
because Biafra is your homeland, our homeland—the only one you / we will ever have.
Returning to Biafra means supporting Biafra actualization all ways, because only an
Independent Sovereign Biafra can provide diplomatic protection based on International Law for
all Biafrans and their properties wherever they may reside outside of Biafra, even if in Nigeria
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
Why do these Biafrans want to belong
to something which does not want them, and which constantly insults them and puts them in
their place—outside? Do we forget that at a certain point, Insult not only sticks to the insulted,
but, actually becomes that insulted person who has deliberately clung to the insulting medium?
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by Bialegend(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Brother me, you are looking for trouble, 1, 2, 3.  They will soon be trooping out to try hounding you, but hey, do not let them as you can always run over all those hypocrites and chameleons.  Always invoke the spirit of Igbo and Biafra in you to wade of those invading nigerians. There are several of them in this forum that gets tensed up at just the mere mention of BIAFRA, IGBO and OJUKWU. I can see that you are new to this forum, but i advise you to be steadfast. Our country BIAFRA shall/must rise again.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2009
Will that dream ever be actualized?
Those that really has the power to make it happen are all busy fighting for money and their pockets, they are busy worry about how to build mansions and all that.
None is really united in anything.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
if emyah and Bialegend didnt both put male as their gender I'd think they were dating
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by sleekp1: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
tpia.:

if emyah and Bialegend didnt both put male as their gender I'd think they were dating

I have not laughed out this loud in a long time, Bruhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
What an apt observation. Bruhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S
Abeg no kill us Oooo (am short of breath already)
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

Brother me, you are looking for trouble, 1, 2, 3. They will soon be trooping out to try hounding you, but hey, do not let them as you can always run over all those hypocrites and chameleons. Always invoke the spirit of Igbo and Biafra in you to wade of those invading nigerians. There are several of them in this forum that gets tensed up at just the mere mention of BIAFRA, IGBO and OJUKWU. I can see that you are new to this forum, but i advise you to be steadfast. Our country BIAFRA shall/must rise again.

thank you Bros, Thank you Bros, I mt be new in Nigeria Fm but not new in our predicament
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
What i intend to comment is allready established in Heaven "for that which the heavens do not permit the Earth cannot give if otherwise then it must be temporary" Naturally God divided the Nation into three clear distinct parts, Biafrans have put in more to the unity of the Nation even their blood have been sacrificed for the same purpose which allways yields a more aggressive negative results. Christ spoke to Saul(Paul) when he gathered all the authorities of the then state of Israel to go and arrest and exterminate collectively or individually any preaching Jesus Christ "Why do you persecute Me" and made it clear to him that he will never succeed even made him an instrument of the Kingdom. Biafra Nation as a matter of fact, Her main focus is Africa in general, Nigeria as a matter of fact is drawing Africa back. Nigeria that disappointed the international community in "Aburi" is the same one that Brokers peace talk for other Nations, we all are witnesses to the results of such peace talks held in Nigeria. Biafra is alive and is established that Africa in general may come to light. Any Nation that deemed it good the situation of the Biafrans in Nigeria at present whose Over three Million Children were massacred innocently no reason has been given for such atrocities and none has been tried in the international court of justice for war crimes as to appease the spirit of the dead, will likely and most likely going to face the same situation Amen.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
emyah:

What i intend to comment is allready established in Heaven "for that which the heavens do not permit the Earth cannot give if otherwise then it must be temporary" Naturally God divided the Nation into three clear distinct parts, Biafrans have put in more to the unity of the Nation even their blood have been sacrificed for the same purpose which allways yields a more aggressive negative results. Christ spoke to Saul(Paul) when he gathered all the authorities of the then state of Israel to go and arrest and exterminate collectively or individually any preaching Jesus Christ "Why do you persecute Me" and made it clear to him that he will never succeed even made him an instrument of the Kingdom. Biafra Nation as a matter of fact, Her main focus is Africa in general, Nigeria as a matter of fact is drawing Africa back. Nigeria that disappointed the international community in "Aburi" is the same one that Brokers peace talk for other Nations, we all are witnesses to the results of such peace talks held in Nigeria. Biafra is alive and is established that Africa in general may come to light. Any Nation that deemed it good the situation of the Biafrans in Nigeria at present whose Over three Million Children were massacred innocently no reason has been given for such atrocities and none has been tried in the international court of justice for war crimes as to appease the spirit of the dead, will likely and most likely going to face the same situation Amen.

Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Returnin o Biafra
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by blacksta(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
More losers on the prowl
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by banom(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
tpia.:

Ohh, I can feel your pain that no one would love to date you to avoid being infected. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
blacksta:

More losers on the prowl

The South African courts convicted him on charges of sabotage, as well as other crimes committed while he led the movement against apartheid. In accordance with his conviction, Mandela served 27 years in prison, spending many of these years on Robben Island but  today black  south Africa are singing a new song
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by blacksta(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
emyah:

The South African courts convicted him on charges of sabotage, as well as other crimes committed while he led the movement against apartheid. In accordance with his conviction, Mandela served 27 years in prison, spending many of these years on Robben Island but  today black  south Africa are singing a new song

Please tell me how many people in Nigeria can compare to Mandela who  was determined and dedicated to the one cause of liberation.  Gani was the last man standing and he is gone to rest.

it is not going to happen in Nigeria.  The love of Money overrides everything else.  Until Igbo's stop splitting votes nobody is going to take them serious
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by ikeyman00(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
Please tell me how many people in Nigeria can compare to Mandela who was determined and dedicated to the one cause of liberation. Gani was the last man standing and he is gone to rest.

it is not going to happen in Nigeria. The love of Money overrides everything else. Until Igbo's stop splitting votes nobody is going to take them serious

hahhhahhaa

menhhhh u have to laugh

anyway it good to laugh
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
Please tell me how many people in Nigeria can compare to Mandela who was determined and dedicated to the one cause of liberation. Gani was the last man standing and he is gone to rest.

it is not going to happen in Nigeria. The love of Money overrides everything else. Until Igbo's stop splitting votes nobody is going to take them serious
[quote][/quote]

from the beginning of greation, face of things has been always change by one man with little fellows
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by chosen04(f): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
When He lifted the captivity of his people they were like them that dream. When He will lift the captivity of the BIAFRANS it will definetely look the same.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by Goldmind1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
Enya I have heard you. Today, virtually everybody is seeing what Ojukwu saw in 1967. Nigeria has failed and has failed 4 live. I will start working towards developing my region, forgetting this artificial country, called Nigeria.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by udezue(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
Biafra wadoooo, Isongo, Kwenu!!!!!!!!!
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2009
Wake up Igbo lions. Wake up to the reality. There has not been a better chance for us to actualize Biafra than now. We have been wandering in the wilderness for long but thank God now we have a committed leadership that will propagate our fight. We in the Biafra Liberation League are working side by side with the Biafra Foundation and other Igbo/Biafra organizations to bring our aspirations to reality. We don’t intent to create duplicity of organizations but that of strategies. Biafra Liberation League (BLL) organized . We are rolling out a lot of programs and strategies to this feat. We need Igbo lions to wake up and come out for Biafra. Biafra needs us to get active now better than ever.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by blacksta(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2009
Wake up all Yoruba Tigers. Wake up to the reality
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by udezue(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2009
wake yoruba tigers ooooo
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by spoOne: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2009
Wake up Ikwere Eagles - protect your land
Wake up Qwale Elephants - protect your land
Wake up Ibibio Bears - Protect your land and oil
Wake up Ijaws Sharks - Protect your land oil

The Biafrans are it again!
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by udezue(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2009
Its Kwale u dumbass.

Can't even spell or no who u are talking about.

They are already awake and ready to join Biafra

Ikwerre meka ooo, mma mma nu Kwenu!!!
Kwale kwenu!!!
Ibibio-Akwaibom Isongo
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by spoOne: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2009
, as matter of fact, wake up all tribes, before your land get stollen by Biafrans.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by udezue(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
LMFAOOOOOOOOO cheesy
Good job
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by emyah(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
$poOne:

, as matter of fact, wake up all tribes, before your land get stollen by Biafrans.

the energy that's in Igbos is enough to make Biafra a better place, than oil you are hoping, be wise.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by asha80(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
udezue:

Its Kwale u dumbass.

Kwale kwenu!!!
Ibibio-Akwaibom Isongo

Do not push your luck.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by spoOne: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
udezue:

Its Kwale u dumbass.
Kwale kwenu!!!
Ibibio-Akwaibom Isongo

Over a million Biafrans met their demise in Nigeria (in the hands of the Nigerian Forces) – Next uprising from you homeless bastards would spell the end of any trace of Biafra in Nigeria for good.
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by spoOne: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
Igbos are Nigerians

Biafrans are not Nigerians
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by citizenY(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
jokers on the prowl. Why can't u maintain one thread. You cannot sustain your arguments.

Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Returning To Biafra”does Not Mean Physical Translocation by udezue(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
Blood thirsty bastard and the spirit of those 1 million dead are still haunting ur nation hence Nigeria is worse and and getting worse while other nations are getting better and better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suit Against Ribadu Adjourned Till October 2 / Nigeria: The Change We Need: a Message From A Stakeholder, Dr. Cosmas Illechukwu / Emperor Oshiomhole To "close" Nta For Allowing Criticism Of His Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.