Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness (1636 Views)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness by adegeorge(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Society lady and influential Nigerian riding on the waves of closeness to the first family- Hajia Bola Shagaya, is having a hard time protecting her power base at present

Sources confirmed the wealthy woman is battling accusation of complicity in the trip that earned first lady, Patience Jonathan admission in a German hospital.

The accusers claimed Shagaya initiated the idea of the foreign trip.

The idea behind the sojourn was reportedly for the first lady to 'undergo treatments to enhance her look'

Informants claim- Shagaya had cashed in on Patience Jonathan's yearning for 'a better look' to sell the plan.

The first lady reportedly bought the idea- and tagged those that opposed the move 'enemies of Shagaya seeking to paint her black'.

Read More here;

http://community.ipledge2nigeria.com/blogs/44/3437
Re: Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness by Chanchit: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
So mama P' sef no get sense like her husband.. Some people will never learn frm other people's mistake(stella) they prefer to make their own.

1 Like

Re: Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness by hannydarl(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Patience should make me her secret adviser. My pay is not high at all. She comes to me and I give her advice on steps to take to be loved by Nigerians. Give me 1 month free trial if she does not like my service no hard feelings.
Re: Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness by Desola(f): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
If you mess with aboki woman, she'll do you over. Boko haram never teach am sense?
Re: Society Lady, Bola Shagaya In Trouble Over Patience Jonathan Illness by opeoluwae: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Lies. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/1422998/official-website-hajia-bola-shagaya she doesn't need all this unnecessary press you people give her

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Proposes National Ethics, Values Bill ... / Massob Never Asked For Rev. King To Be Freed! / NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.