Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife (5233 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by lilwheezy1(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigeria’s upper legislative chamber broke into an uproar today with some members threatening President Muhammad Buhari with impeachment, and Dino Melaye threatening to ‘impregnate’ Remi Tinubu, the wife of the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader.

The Senators who met behind closed doors were incensed by the proposed trial of the leadership of the Senate for forgery.

In his words, Senator Dino Melaye (APC Kogi West) said that the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, must be brought before the Senate to be thoroughly grilled and humiliated for charging the Senate leadership with forgery in court.

Mr. Melaye called on the Senators in attendance to fight the presidency to a standstill. In his rant, he issued a wide variety of threats. Recognized to speak, Senator Remi Tinubu (APC) Lagos Central said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

That was when Melaye flew into rage, calling her names. “I will beat you up on this floor and nothing will happen,” he threatened.

The statement caused a commotion on the floor as Senators in her support gathered to protect her. Senate Presient Saraki nodded as Melaye called mrs. Tinubu unprintable names according to Senators who intervened to save her from the rampaging Melaye.

SOURCE : http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/07/12/i-will-beat-you-up-impregnate-you-and-nothing-will-happen-dino-melaye-threatens-tinubus-wife/
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Oyiboman69: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2016
na we cry they set dem against each other so,God go punish all of them one by one, yeye leaders booooooooooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Ofemmanu1: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Jokers!
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2016
We don hear already
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Infact she's long over due for that beating walahi

6 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Coyotejack(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
He will beat her up and impregnate her.....
What is wrong with this man.
that is just disturbing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Confused Political Party now they're fighting against each other grin
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

I thought you're a born again tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by woodboi(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is supposed to be heading park, total waste of slot if you ask me.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yers na

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
This threat to violence against a woman is a testament that Dino is a disgrace to the male gender.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by akinszz: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino sound like a rapist

7 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by lagdmark(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino don't beat her, but impregnate her well well that is what all the corrupt politicians deserve

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Yers na

Hmmmmm....Okey nah
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by afroniger: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2016
akinszz:
Dino sound like a rapist

Dino is a chronic and reputed violent wife-beater so this statement attributed to him shouldn't come as a surprise. He's been involved in physical assaults with his colleagues at the assembly with his clothes getting torn sef. He's a confirmed thug.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Mimisboygreat: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
shocked Stranger danger!! jagaban take note o, this man don dy target ur wife via knackment levels o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
lagdmark:
Dino don't beat her, but impregnate her well well that is what all the corrupt politicians deserve

Typical eeeddddiiiiooooot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Almajiri1: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Technically,Dino has a point. By threatening her with violence and rape yet walks free shows he would also get away with its executed action.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Almajiri1: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
afroniger:

Dino is a chronic and reputed violent wife-beater so this statement attributed to him shouldn't come as a surprise. He's been involved in physical assaults with his colleagues at the assembly with his clothes getting torn sef. He's a confirmed thug.
With this antecedents,remi should've been advised to pick her fights wisely.

Remi should from hence forth be advised not to wear markups or sex appeal anywhere near the chambers.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
afroniger:

He has not met his match that will beat him to coma. He should come to the karate clubs at the National Stadium every Saturday morning if he is a man and his name is Dino. There are over 15 clubs. He can pick any.

They all stay in Abuja, earn tax payers money and waste precious time arguing and fighting. Making controversial laws that only serve to protect them from crime. They don't even seek the opinion of their constituents before they take decisions on a bill. There are important bills before them, they have not touched any, while those they touched they threw out.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Almajiri1: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2016
I guess you can knockout Dino with your swift moves? you know where to find him. Do us this favour and take Dino out for good.
AnakinSkywalker:

He has not met his match that will beat him to coma. He should come to the karate clubs at the National Stadium every Saturday morning if he is a man and his name is Dino. There are over 15 clubs. He can pick any.

They all stay in Abuja, earn tax payers money and waste precious time arguing and fighting. Making controversial laws that only serve to protect them from crime. They don't even seek the opinion of their constituents before they take decisions on a bill. There are important bills before them, they have not touched any, while those they touched they threw out.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by temptnow: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Before Dino will make such comment, he must have been seeing other senators fcking Tinubu's wife in Abuja. She left her husband in Lagos while she enjoys herself with men in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by spako4(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerian's male -senators lust for sex!
Few of them that travelled to America for a programme were accused of attempted rape.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:
I guess you can knockout Dino with your swift moves? you know where to find him. Do us this favour and take Dino out for good.

Fallacy of hasty conclusion. I don't have moves.Sorry.

If he wants a fight and looking for someone to beat up, I have told him where to get one. Free of charge. Not in the Legislature. smiley

Besides, I don't go about threatening women (another man's wife) with beating them up in public.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by lagdmark(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
temptnow:
Before Dino will make such comment, he must have been seeing other senators fcking Tinubu's wife in Abuja. She left her husband in Lagos while she enjoys herself with men in Abuja
Maybe, no smoke without Fire!

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Fanirandele: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

if you are indeed a woman you a disgrace and the fact that you call yourself born again is laughable. a man is threatening to beat and rape a woman and you are condoning it shocked even if the woman is an armed robber and your worst enemy that would still be wrong angry condoning assault on anyone shows you don't even know what Christ is about. You are a disgrace to your parents and Church angry

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by farem: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yes of course, but it's born againST
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by NwabekeyiSimeon: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:
Technically,Dino has a point. By threatening her with violence and rape yet walks free shows he would also get away with its executed action.

Smh. You are a weak man for supporting rape, you truly have no shame. Spits

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Almajiri1: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Smh. You are a weak man for supporting rape, you truly have no shame. Spits
Maybe you can send your sister down to confirm how weak? save your spits till her feedbacks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
A serving senator threatened to rape a woman in public.

Das all

Death warrant tinz.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by VulgarVulvas: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
In the words of the legendary Mike Tyson; "I will fck you and you will love me. Biatch!"

Lol.

This is why women have no business in politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Just Won Enugu State / It Is Very Shameful This Happened To Their Messiah (PIX) / Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.