Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure (994 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure by Hbee1(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2016
The incident which happened at Alagbaka area in Akure, the capital of Ondo State, on Sunday, July 10, 2016, according to eyewitnesses, saw the young man getting the humiliation of his life as the ladies pummelled himseriously and he ended up inside a gutter, to the admiration of onlookers who urged the ladies on.

See More pics here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/two-ladies-beat-up-man-for-allegedly-cheating-on-them/

Re: U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure by stephen90(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Interesting!
Re: U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Dz news was served "HOT" yesterday grin

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Types Of Pda I Want / Wow Just Got My I Phone 7 (pix) / 9 Signs He Will Never Stop Loving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.