Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos (40431 Views)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo / Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by duchess02(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"I'm the greastest of all time, messi and ronaldo are tagging along" - Zlatan Ibrahamovic (2016)

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by StepTwo: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"Who is better Messi or Ronaldo? Cristiano is out of this world. that's my own sentiment" - Wesley Sneider

"Ronaldo is a monster not a human, it will be a dream comes true to play with him if i sign for madrid" - Neymar

grin grin grin

Bros, weldone oo i sure say u from kwara state, same village with oga Lai Mohammed
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=duchess02 post=47497678][/quote]

"i saw Maradona & Pele play but cristiano is on another level" - england legend bobby moore

"with Ronaldo in your team, you become the best midfielder automatically" - Yaya Toure

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Alvinnado(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

I sight thee!

"comparing Ronaldo With Messi is like comparing an Alien with a Human. Ronaldo doesn't have blood. He's perfect" - pepe
Speak on ..........Ronaldo is the best overall
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by sexyellency(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:
"Mess & Ronaldo are equal on their ability but Ronaldo can score from anywhere" - Diego Maradona

"Messi or Ronaldo? i think Ronaldo is more important than Messi" - Pele
Why d Bleep you lying
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=duchess02 post=47497873][/quote]

"people say i was precise but boy or boy ronaldo is perfect" - paul scholes"

"ronaldo is in a world of his own" - gerrard

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
This messi can't play ball! O tu oshi angry
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by duchess02(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alvinnado:
Speak on ..........Ronaldo is the best overall

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
StepTwo:

grin grin grin

Bros, weldone oo i sure say u from kwara state, same village with oga Lai Mohammed

"do I play like ronaldo? hell no, nobody does" - Toress

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by duchess02(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"people say i was precise but boy or boy ronaldo is perfect" - paul scholes"

"ronaldo is in a world of his own" - gerrard
*Messi doesn't nid to win d world cup or any trophy to b d best in d world,he has proven time ova time dat he is d best footballer of all time*-Jose Mourinho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
sexyellency:
Why d Bleep you lying

"when you play with ronaldo in your team you are already 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation" - Conte

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Sunexy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"I'm the greastest of all time, messi and ronaldo are tagging along" - Zlatan Ibrahamovic (2016)
"I retract my statement about what I said before to the press. Messi is a better player cus he is a hardworker and ronaldo is the lucky one" - Zlatan Ibrahamovic

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by duchess02(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"when you play with ronaldo in your team you are already 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation" - Conte
He isn't lieing,he invented lies
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by aadvark: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"do I play like ronaldo? hell no, nobody does" - Toress
''If i get injured in a final 25 minutes into the match, i'd retire before half-time'' - Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Those two are something else, Messi is a better player to watch with the ball, he controls it like he has some sort of genetic connection with it, Ronaldo is a better player at scoring goals, he is complete in that regard, Messi goals are crazy, he calculates and tips keepers, dribbles and places his balls, Ronaldo can shoot from almost anywhere in the opponent's half of the field and what's crazy is, he can do it with both left feet, on the air and being a better header, Ronaldo wins hands down, they both love the game as the passion is written all over them when they play, Messi looks like a more dangerous player because he can take on more than 5 players head on without looking back, Ronaldo can't without falling down, Messi is a better dribbler, Ronaldo is more skillful, against a poor team, Messi is more likely to score 5, 6 goals, Ronaldo would still need the help of his team mates to achieve that; at the last Copa America, Messi stood out, he played like a possessed man, he was arguably the best player all tournament but because his team lost the final, the second best player all tournament Alexis Sanchez got the award, Messi had that crazy hunger to win and you could see in the way he left his beard unkempt all through, looking more focus game in game out on the big prize, it was rather unfortunate he wasn't meant to be; his drive during the tournament to go all out to get a goal, no matter how many men stood in front of him, what would make other footballers turn around and pass to their next man, Messi hardly flinches, Ronaldo wasn't the best player at the Euro's, but he should the zeal to win, he was dangerous but the french number 7 Griezman was a more dangerous player all tournament round, Pepe was a fantastic figure all tournament round, plus Portugal and the French keeper were both outstanding all through the tournament, Ronaldo did a lot of assist which is also kudos to him, all in all, i am a Ronaldo fan more than that of messi and on a very good day, Ronaldo can be a beast, i still remember the Portugal vs Sweden qualifiers where he scored i think 4 goals, he was on top form and was practically all over the pitch, firing at will, heading like he had legs on his head because the force his header brings is sometimes with a lot more force than most players on foot, his jump and lifting power as shown in the euro's was second to none, only Portugal's Nani did i notice did a similar jump....

they are both a blessing in the past 8 years, they are both edging towards 30 tho, hopefully we would see more like them with similar drive to win and succeed and score goals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by adedayo3193(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Messi is rumored to be on his way to Chelsea smiley
In your wildest drram
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
I prefer cr7. But messi is the best.. believe it or not! He is an all round player

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
duchess02:
*Messi doesn't nid to win d world cup or any trophy to b d best in d world,he has proven time ova time dat he is d best footballer of all time*-Jose Mourinho

You wanna play word game with me? i pity ya!

"the next time you compare Cristiano Ronaldo with another player, be it pele, maradona and others, take a nap, you not well" - Guadiola

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by yinkslinks(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
messi is the only player to have won best footballer of the year 11 times-bohari
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Netfad(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:
"Mess & Ronaldo are equal on their ability but Ronaldo can score from anywhere" - Diego Maradona

"Messi or Ronaldo? i think Ronaldo is more important than Messi" - Pele

Wagbayi omo Iya
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Sunexy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
"Messi plays good football and Ronaldo only scores. I give it to messi" - Arsene Wenger
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
duchess02:
He isn't lieing,he invented lies
Who invented lie?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by ndPeter(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hope he took a pill in Ibiza?
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"Many people know that ronaldo is the best in the world but they are afraid to say it" - Pirlo
lol keep on Fabricating quotes, very soon na Mohammad Ali and John Cena you go quote soon
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by adedayo3193(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:
C Ronaldo is the best to me.
Just shut ur mouth wot do u knw abt football
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by AmuEwu: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
CCC2:

There you have a credit given by a team mate which shouldnt be otherwise. But for Neymar and Schnieder to applaud him even as opposition its a heart felt truth

From Ronaldo's former manager
The best way to stop Messi is when you play with 11 men and then you can double mark him, one player to stay on him and the other to help out. If it is 11 against 10 then you have almost no chance of stopping him.” - Jose mourinho
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sunexy:

"I retract my statement about what I said before to the press. Messi is a better player cus he is a hardworker and ronaldo is the lucky one" - Zlatan Ibrahamovic

"Everybody knows that messi is one of the best of the best, but Cristiano Ronaldo is a mile ahead of him, he is the GOAT of football" - Blatter, May 28 2016
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by AmuEwu: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kog45:
Yea different opinions but according to record messi is 5 and Ronaldo is 3.Presently the best footballer in the world is messi,two years ago it was Ronaldo. Respect to the two guys for giving us the best of football.

I'm totally in support of your statement.

To be honest I don't even know how or why I got into this argument
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by Olamyyde(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackIsLife:

"Gimme Ronaldo and ten pieces of wood. i will lift the UEFA champions league" - Sir Alex Ferguson

"Gimme Ronaldo and ten other players, i will lift the champions league" - Zinedine Zidane
Give me a messi and a lever strong enough and i will singlehandedly move the world - Aristotle

2 thing are infinite, the universe and messi being the best and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert einstein

I took a pill in ibiza to show messi i was cool - mike posner
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Netfad:

Wagbayi omo Iya

Area!!
I sight thee
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
lol keep on Fabricating quotes, very soon na Mohammad Ali and John Cena you go quote soon

"I will give excuse to fight Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the best sportman" - Mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos by BlackIsLife: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Olamyyde:

Give me a messi and a lever strong enough and i will singlehandedly move the world - Aristotle

2 thing are infinite, the universe and messi being the best and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert einstein

I took a pill in ibiza to show messi i was cool - mike posner

"Do you watch football at all? - if you do, you should know that Sir Alex said that in 2008 and later went on to win the champions league - Zinadine Zidane reframed Sir Alex word when he was appointed in 2016 and later went on to win the champions league too - all what i said are not my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Pockets N8.2 Billion For Beating Klitschko / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.