Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog (47863 Views)

Tammy Abraham Enjoys Life In Rome With Glamorous Girlfriend / Israel Adesanya Defeats Yoel Romero In A Kick Boxing Tie / Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by obafemee80(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018

Lionel Messi has been preparing for the new La Liga season by enjoying a kick-about with his huge pet dog in his garden.

The 31-year-old was granted an extended break from  Barcelona  boss Ernesto Valverde following his participation at the World Cup for Argentina.

And with the majority of his team-mates taking part in Barca's pre-season tour of the US, Messi has been honing in on his skills with his hulking Dogue de Bordeaux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ksm79nnnYc

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner's wife Antonella Roccuzzo uploaded a video on her Instagram account of her beau casually flicking the ball over their pet dog Hulk.

Just like the world's most gifted defenders, two-year-old Hulk proved to be out of his depth when attempting to dispossess Messi.

Laughter can be heard from Messi's children as their dad left their beloved pet out of breath and completely bamboozled.

The 2014 World Cup runner-up and his partner recently attended former team-mate Cesc Fabregas' wedding bash in Ibiza alongside Thierry Henry, John Terry and Luis Suarez.

He is currently recovering from international heartbreak yet again after Argentina crashed out of the last-16 in Russia.

And Valverde will be hoping he comes back firing on all cylinders ahead of the season opener against Alaves at the Nou Camp.

His side beat Tottenham on penalties in the International Champions Cup in the early hours of Sunday morning, and will come up against AC Milan on Wednesday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6897790/lionel-messi-barcelona-pet-dog-football-training/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Aldebaran(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Messi GOAT grin

Greatest Of All Time grin

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Exwizard: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
That can't be a dog that's a beast in dog body... So big a DOG

Saying of dogs siberian husky remains my best breed.

God knows I love dogs but he who is not financially buoyant shouldn't take a dog for a pet. Pls God ans my calls, I can't wait to own a dog as my pet and beastie.

Likes for Messi
Share for Ronaldo

210 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Phyqee10(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Laughter can be heard from Messi's children as their dad left their beloved pet out of breath and completely bamboozled.

If he is dribbling this GIANT of a beast this way, why won't he always kill defenders on the field of play?
Only a GREAT player can do this!
#RESPECT

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Waiting for Comparing meters.

They will be arriving soon.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by evansjeff(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who's this one? Cr7 we know.

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by tolexy007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
just like my Ekuke...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
the king and his abobaku

14 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by kagari: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
messi

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by inoki247: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
imagine na Dog dey play ball for Abroad ... The dog in my street play ball go dere side mistakenly na Eat dem go eat d ball. something is wrong with diz country even d animals malfunctionss.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
the dog self shabi play Ball pass Bakayoko

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beautuful German Shepard
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Greatest football player of all time

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by prinsam30: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
I love this guy but.........

ORORO is the goat

18 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by itiswellandwell: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ohh boy! If our politicians should be asked to make a feeding budget for that dog. You will hear 30 billion naira.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
Olodo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Exwizard: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
ADEWUMIMichael:
the dog self shabi play Ball pass Bakayoko

That's savage but true

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Holiegrail2: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
this dog is too intimidating

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by chicoMX(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
you say what?

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Afflalo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
like for Messi share for Ronaldo

84 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Wizmike111(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hahahaha! so funny
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by kolajoo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
The real GOAT grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Exwizard: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Beautuful German Shepard
Nope that's police dog
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Jay5mie: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
The dog is not big...its Messi that is short

23 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Silentscreamer(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
dats wot ramos and co have been passing through

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by ikorodureporta: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na lion him for buy

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by ibori1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bitrusvanky:
This is what he will do to Ramos
mk I give u?I get many
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Naturalobserver(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Small boy big dog

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by SEONaijaExpert: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cool talented player.

We can make your blog/website rank well on Google. PM now!

Share if you love Lionel Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
2 all this guy's telling u to pay after the match given to you. No listen to them ooo their take will b to use ur moni as an experiment let's say, they will produce different game outcome for different games, the trick b say one of their prediction might enter so wot happens to the other predictions which yours might b among.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / 2012 African Nations Cup Qualifier Nigeria Vs Madagascar (2 : 0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.