Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? (2009 Views)

Ladies, Abeg Come O / Ladies Abeg Consider This Five Signs Before You Marry That Poor Man / Ladies, Abeg Stop This Habit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
This question is Directed towards you Ladies

Ladies, is This True? ? ?

My GF once asked me to get her something

Here are they:

My GF: pls, wen u coming back from work, pls help me buy "2 pairs of shoes, 3 underpants shocked (pata), 3 Bras (komu shocked) yeh! shocked and 2 packs of fruit salad

I came back home with just the fruit salad and she waz so mad at me shocked omo ladies anger no good Ooh (I almost run outa my room grin)

Here are the questions:

My GF: do u mean u don't know my Bra size, pant size and my choice colour, and my foot size, hehn! ?

Me: am sorry dear, I didn't hold enuf moni so I bought d one we can eat (as food is essential)... grin
I lied and she knew.

Wen night came, Konji hold me 4 neck, na so I ask my babe for banging.

Here is noda question she asked and dis really got me.

My GF: tell me 2 spots on my body that really Turn me ON shocked shocked or no banging

I swear, my erected inches became small pikin grin

Omo I did not know and she no give me kitty kat (some girls know how to defeat guys in bed grin grin)

So ladies, is it a must for US (guys) as ur BFs to know all these about you?

Guys, u welcome too.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by faruz: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by BIGkoboko: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Am just here to read comment. let it rain.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
BIGkoboko:
Am just here to read comment. let it rain.

Am curiously waiting for d ladies comment.

I mst knw their mind today grin
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
knowing all that is the utmost height of joblessness.....never mistake it for being romantic
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes you should, at least the ones that were made known to you, not everything because we have some little secrets
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Phikom(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
knowing all that is the utmost height of joblessness.....never mistake it for being romantic

Nope bro.

Point of correction.

Wen I was small, my dad told me:

Abbeyology, no matter how hard working, rich, or ambitious u are. If don't knw how to please ur woman (sexually), u are as well as a jobless man (in d eyes of ur woman) grin

*I am still waiting for d ladies comments*
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
My gf doesn't ask me those silly questions
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yes you should, at least the ones that were made known to you, not everything because we have some little secrets

Thanx bukky.

But dat "Turn On" point she made waz so crazy.

Is it possible to knw d Turning On points?

Cos I belivd, so far she enjoyed d session and she got wet (orgasm) down there, am a super hero.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Nope bro.

Point of correction.

Abbeyology, no matter how hard working, rich, or ambitious u are. If don't knw how to please ur woman (sexually), u are as well as a jobless man (in d eyes of ur woman) grin

your dad knew your nairaland moniker when you were small?

Wetin lai mohammed give you chop?

1 Like

Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
My gf don't ask me those silly questions

It waz also sill to me grin infact crazy.

But I later undastand dat dat silly questions were thingz that make dem happy as a lady.

I can't ask her dat. Neva.

But she asked grin

If ur GF should ask u in future wat will u do?
She neva asked doesn't mean she can't ask, bro.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
your dad knew your nairaland moniker when you were small?

Wetin lai mohammed give you chop?

He gave me dat name grin

My real name na Abiodun (automatically, Abbey)

The -ology was attached cos I was a smart young boy grin, hence I became a course u hav 2 study.

Like: sociology, biology, zoology and etc grin grin

The reason for my Moniker name grin

Nice observation bro.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

It waz also sill to me grin infact crazy.

But I later undastand dat dat silly questions were thingz that make dem happy as a lady.

I can't ask her dat. Neva.

But she asked grin

If ur GF should ask u in future wat will u do?
She neva asked doesn't mean she can't ask, bro.
no man's daughter will live with me when I haven't paid her price so that scenario is never happening.

But let's assume it happens, the answer she will get is "NO, if you really need those other things then lets shop a little on saturday". That's.

I don't run silly errands for anybody and don't mention love here cause love is synonymous with foolishness.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Nope bro.

Point of correction.

pleasing ur woman is knowing her bra and pant size
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Thanx bukky.

But dat "Turn On" point she made waz so crazy.

Is it possible to knw d Turning On points?

Cos I belivd, so far she enjoyed d session and she got wet (orgasm) down there, am a super hero.
Yeah its possible you know the turn on points, my boo knew my turn on points the first day he touched me tongue
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
no man's daughter will live with me when I haven't paid her price so that scenario is never happening.

But let's assume it happens, the answer she will get is "NO, if you really need those other things then lets shop a little on saturday". That's.

I don't run silly errands for anybody and don't mention love here cause love is synonymous with foolishness.

Remember, I Said my GF. No marriage stuff attached.

Second point grabbed.

It waznt an errand. Just like u go work and ur "GF" called, "help me do dis wen u coming."

Does it mean u didn't buy stuff for ur GF back den?

I waz young, like 23 den and she waz 20. Dat should b seen as fun relationship.

All in all, thanx 4 ur comment grin
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
pleasing ur woman is knowing her bra and pant size

U need to knw women anatomy.

If u understand ladies, u will knw dey can ask u somethings funny and to please dem, u do it for dem.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yeah its possible you know the turn on points, my boo knew my turn on points the first day he touched me tongue

grin grin grin

Nice touch.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

And secondly, if u live alone and u have a GF, she will always wanna pay u home visit.

*fact*
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

And secondly, if u live alone and u have a GF, she will always wanna pay u home visit.

*fact*
sure but she's my guest untill she leaves and my guests den't tell me what I should entertain them with
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

U need to knw women anatomy.

If u understand ladies, u will knw dey can ask u somethings funny and to please dem, u do it for dem.
lolz......d suffix logy wey dey ur name get reason ooo
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
sure but she's my guest untill she leaves and my guests den't tell me what I should entertain them with
u dey para oo, how ur GF go b ur guest
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So u av been touched before..........cheesus!!!!
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

U tried to sound like a good guy, but I kow ur type. Ur type always End to be d baddest guy. grin grin

*noted anyway*
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
u dey para oo, how ur GF go b ur guest
what is she? Landbaby?
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
lolz......d suffix logy wey dey ur name get reason ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Remember, I Said my GF. No marriage stuff attached.

Second point grabbed.

It waznt an errand. Just like u go work and ur "GF" called, "help me do dis wen u coming."

Does it mean u didn't buy stuff for ur GF back den?

I waz young, like 23 den and she waz 20. Dat should b seen as fun relationship.

All in all, thanx 4 ur comment grin
I was 26 when I had my first gf, she was 21 and we dated for 2years+ but she never visited my house.

PS: she still do tell me that the relationship was(still is) her best.
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by jubrealguy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
what is she? Landbaby?
lmao... na guest ooo
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by abbeyology88(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
I was 26 when I had my first gf, she was 21 and we dated for 2years+ but she never visited my house.

PS: she still do tell me that the relationship was(still is) her best.

Why did u av to wait to get dat old b4 aving a GF.

She waznt even my first GF.

I started dating back den as young as 17 grin

Today, am set for marriage, done wit GF stuff.

Except d ones who want to give In and get good remuneration grin

*u b novice 2 av had ur first GF @ 26. Wen I waz 26 I had counted 4 GF in my record grin*
Re: Girls/ladies, Abeg Come In. Is This True? by Tenkobos(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
abbeyology88:

Why did u av to wait to get dat old b4 aving a GF.

She waznt even my first GF.

I started dating back den as young as 17 grin

Today, am set for marriage, done wit GF stuff.

Except d ones who want to give In and get good remuneration grin

*u b novice 2 av had ur first GF @ 26. Wen I waz 26 I had counted 4 GF in my record grin*
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisible For A Christian To Get Married To A Muslim? / How True Is This About Nigerian Men (photos) / I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.