Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight (51498 Views)

Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / A Pakistani Commercial Plane With 47 People On Board Has Crashed, Killing All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Annalise(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
EvilSeeed:

Nigga shut the fhuck up and go look for food you will eat this night.

Talking so emphatically about something you know fhuck all about.

I'm not a "nigga". I had lamb shawarma for dinner tho, thanks for your concern.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
I can understand why some Northerners kick you in the butt sometimes. Don't you deserve getting kicked now?. Here you just attacked prophet of Islam. Receive sense
Wasn't planning to comment before because I saw you were only supporting your religion as it is required until I stumbled upon this. Really? Are you saying we Christians deserve to die? Do you know how many times some of your religion brothers has blasphemed against Jesus. Have we ever killed because of that? Tell me have you heard a Christian kill because of his or her religion and instead of you ignoring his statement about Mohammed or making him see reasons not to disrespect him, you made this type of comment. You just lost my respect sir. No one can create life so no one under any religion whatsoever deserves to take life. Is this the peace you guys preach? I have Muslim friends whom I respect and they also respect my religion, don't make me think otherwise. Psssf
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Wasn't planning to comment before because I saw you were only supporting your religion as it is required until I stumbled upon this. Really? Are you saying we Christians deserve to die? Do you know how many times some of your religion brothers has blasphemed against Jesus. Have we ever killed because of that? Tell me have you heard a Christian kill because of his or her religion and instead of you ignoring his statement about Mohammed or making him see reasons not to disrespect him, you made this type of comment. You just lost my respect sir. No one can create life so no one under any religion whatsoever deserves to take life. Is this the peace you guys preach? I have Muslim friends whom I respect and they also respect my religion, don't make me think otherwise. Psssf
Yo, I dont have time for this emotional trash. I implore you to read preceding comments before jumping the gun. Enough of your emotional distress. And what do you call blaspheming Jesus @bolded?

Go and read the dude I replied. Read what he said before you jumped on me. Save your emotional plea. If you cant find your brother's post, let me know so i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
Yo, I dont have time for this emotional trash. I implore you to read preceding comments before jumping the gun. Enough of your emotional distress. And what do you call blaspheming Jesus @bolded?

Go and read the dude I replied. Read what he said before you jumped on me. Save your emotional plea. If you cant find your brother's post, let me know so i can help you.
Emotional plea? cheesy, you make me laugh, I care less about that, I only told you I have reasonable Muslim friends who are good people and I told you to tone it down and watch what you say. I saw his post and yes he was wrong because he got no right to disrespect and disregard whom your religion respect likewise we wouldn't like someone talking shits about Jesus Christ. But the question is "was your comment a reasonable thing to say? Go back and read what you typed. And mind you I read all your comments and I never bothered about all of it except the one you insinuated about the northerners killing Christians because of one person's mistake. Oh so now you want to tell me some of your peeps don't say worse things about Jesus. Just spare me that please. Go back and read then comprehend what you typed back there, probably you can explain this

Empiree:
I can understand why some Northerners kick you in the butt sometimes. Don't you deserve getting kicked now?. Here you just attacked prophet of Islam. Receive sense

Empiree, over to you explain your words in plain term for proper understanding undecided. Psssf

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Emotional plea? cheesy, you make me laugh, I care less about that, I only told you I have reasonable Muslim friends who are good people and I told you to tone it down and watch what you say. I saw his post and yes he was wrong because he got no right to disrespect and disregard whom your religion respect likewise we wouldn't like someone talking shits about Jesus Christ. But the question is "was your comment a reasonable thing to say? Go back and read what you typed. And mind you I read all your comments and I never bothered about all of it except the one you insinuated about the northerners killing Christians because of one person's mistake. Oh so now you want to tell me some of your peeps don't say worse things about Jesus. Just spare me that please. Go back and read then comprehend what you typed back there, probably you can explain this

Empiree, over to you explain your words in plain term for proper understanding undecided. Psssf
You are not my teacher and I owe neither you nor anyone else apology. I dont bite my tongue for what I typed. You appear to be hypocrite as usual.

This is what your fellow christian militant said and I quote

Toktee:
by the time you realised that mhd was a confused young man who went from getting married to a sugar mummy to raping kids,it will be very late for to repent,the time is now.

^ "MHD" is how some christian extremists type Muhammad. Why didnt you quote him out?. If he made this comment among angry Northern youths and then get kicked, I repeat GET KICKED, who do you blame for that? tell me who do you blame for that?.

Finally, you just bitching about muslims insult Jesus (p). I asked you to give me example but you shied away. One more time I am asking you: [size=17pt]How Do The Muslims Blaspheme Jesus(p)?.[/size]

If you cant give brief true answer then, zip it.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by topsonjto(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by topsonjto(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2016
The fact that Jesus and other prophets where mostly persecuted does not mean they preach wrong fate or encourage inhumanity.
The fact that islam is now mostly persecuted does not mean it preaches destruction or hatred.
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND UNITY...
don't let media instil in you the propaganda against islam...
ISLAM came with PEACE and always preaches PEACE...
Thank God am a Muslim....
ISLAM the most fast growing RELIGION all over the world...
#iamhappytobeamuslim

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Dragonking: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2016
topsonjto:

pls do me a favour by citing examples
Are you blind to the extent that you didn't see the links I posted.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Dragonking: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2016
topsonjto:
The fact that Jesus and other prophets where mostly persecuted does not mean they preach wrong fate or encourage inhumanity.
The fact that islam is now mostly persecuted does not mean it preaches destruction or hatred.
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND UNITY...
don't let media instil in you the propaganda against islam...
ISLAM came with PEACE and always preaches PEACE...
Thank God am a Muslim....
ISLAM the most fast growing RELIGION all over the world...
#iamhappytobeamuslim
Stop attaching the name Jesus with your evil religion. .
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Empiree:
You are not my teacher and I owe neither you nor anyone else apology. I dont bite my tongue for what I typed. You appear to be hypocrite as usual.

^ "MHD" is how some christian extremists type Muhammad. Why didnt you quote him out?. If he made this comment among angry Northern youths and then get kicked, I repeat GET KICKED, who do you blame for that? tell me who do you blame for that?.

Finally, you just bitching about muslims insult Jesus (p). I asked you to give me example but you shied away. One more time I am asking you: [size=17pt]How Do The Muslims Blaspheme Jesus(p)?.[/size]

You know what I think you should zip it okay, in all of my post can you simply bring out a particular statement I made which indicated I supported his silly statement about Prophet Mohammed? No you can't because I was and will never be in support of that statement? Yes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he Yes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he isYes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he is wrong. But you making a murderous statement is outrageous so don't keep emphasizing on blasphemy against Jesus like its the subject of the matter here and it shows more that you are an hypocrite for claiming not to know some of your peeps commits blasphemy against Jesus Christ even here on nairaland. I only quoted you because your statement has to do with human lives owning to the fact that we had about two cases of human lives taken by your brothers from the north and in the middle of all this an hypocrite and religious bigot made a very delicate comment like this

Empiree:

So because he said bad things about Prophet Mohammed (which is wrong) so innocent lives deserves to be taken by those sick demented fellows?

You know what I think you should be the one receiving sense because as evil as some of your brothers can be I have never wished them dead and will never wish then dead, thought you were reasonable I can see you're only a frustrated person looking for someone to put your frustrations upon. I quoted you without having intentions to fight you but you couldn't even handle an harmless post instead what did you do you made your points with insults and that's because you can't handle some situations in life, you are an aggressive person but guess what dear life is too short to hold bitterness and anger, so drop it. Instead of you being a man and apolozing for your murderous statement and move on peacefully, you're there claiming a man by saying "you won't take back what you have said". Fine get off my mentions but go and write it down that somewhere that someone on nairaland told you this "you will regret ever making this statement, this statement will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Empiree:
So those who died deserved to die?
The spirit of those innocent souls who have lost their lives to wickedness from those evil people who kill and hide under the umbrella of religion will torment you until you accept blame for this statement. It's obvious you are a murderer and you can kill that nairalander had it been you could set your eyes on him because he committed blasphemy, whatever happens to forgiveness? Or the Muslims who saw his comments and ignored him or probably scolded him by attacking his personality are fools right? The Muslims I know are peaceful but you? You are a disgrace. Load in your insults as usual. Coward! If you wanna make your points, don't bring Jesus into this explain yourself because you started it by supporting murder, don't use my comments about Jesus to cover face. So explain to the world if not get the hell off my mentions. And yes I believe in tolerance and like PMB said, we should learn to respect each others religion.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You know what I think you should zip it okay, in all of my post can you simply bring out a particular statement I made which indicated I supported his silly statement about Prophet Mohammed? No you can't because I was and will never be in support of that statement? Yes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he Yes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he isYes like I have said earlier he was wrong and I will say it again he is wrong. But you making a murderous statement is outrageous so don't keep emphasizing on blasphemy against Jesus like its the subject of the matter here and it shows more that you are an hypocrite for claiming not to know some of your peeps commits blasphemy against Jesus Christ even here on nairaland. I only quoted you because your statement has to do with human lives owning to the fact that we had about two cases of human lives taken by your brothers from the north and in the middle of all this an hypocrite and religious bigot made a very delicate comment like this

So because he said bad things about Prophet Mohammed (which is wrong) so innocent lives deserves to be taken by those sick demented fellows?

You know what I think you should be the one receiving sense because as evil as some of your brothers can be I have never wished them dead and will never wish then dead, thought you were reasonable I can see you're only a frustrated person looking for someone to put your frustrations upon. I quoted you without having intentions to fight you but you couldn't even handle an harmless post instead what did you do you made your points with insults and that's because you can't handle some situations in life, you are an aggressive person but guess what dear life is too short to hold bitterness and anger, so drop it. Instead of you being a man and apolozing for your murderous statement and move on peacefully, you're there claiming a man by saying "you won't take back what you have said". Fine get off my mentions but go and write it down that somewhere that someone on nairaland told you this "you will regret ever making this statement, this statement will haunt you for the rest of your life.

So those who died deserved to die?
The spirit of those innocent souls who have lost their lives to wickedness from those evil people who kill and hide under the umbrella of religion will torment you until you accept blame for this statement. It's obvious you are a murderer and you can kill that nairalander had it been you could set your eyes on him because he committed blasphemy, whatever happens to forgiveness? Or the Muslims who saw his comments and ignored him or probably scolded him by attacking his personality are fools right? The Muslims I know are peaceful but you? You are a disgrace. Load in your insults as usual. Coward! If you wanna make your points, [b]don't bring Jesus into this[/] explain yourself because you started it by supporting murder, don't use my comments about Jesus to cover face. So explain to the world if not get the hell off my mentions. And yes I believe in tolerance and like PMB said, we should learn to respect each others religion.
See those highlighted and underlined parts are your words. You have degree in hypocrisy. Those who read this and followed it could perhaps see my point. The bolded parts are your EMOTIONAL EXERGGERATIONS to seek attention.

You stylishly shield your fellow christian militant and quickly exerggerated very simple uncomplicated phrase. All the bolded parts are your WORDS, your THOUGHTS, your INTENTIONS ETC. You couldn't condemn the dude until I put pressure on you.

You chose to quote me and then you also chose to bring Jesus in to this by saying muslims also blaspheme Jesus right here on NL. I asked for proof but you couldn't provide one.

Maybe you don't know that it's HARAM for a muslim to blaspheme any God's prophets and messangers. I simply asked you to give me evidence where muslims blaspheme Jesus but you failed to do that and started yelling. You yelling shows that you are trying to claim professional victim for yourself. You know what PROFESSIONAL VICTIM means? .

It simply means a player who knows too well what she's doing. In another word, a MANIPULATOR. That's what you are. Now get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by VIO1(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2016
we dont need them in our country... send them back! send them back!! send them back!!!
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by haryomikun(m): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2016
TrueHeart365:
detaining and deporting them before they can pread their religion of hate is enough proof that the government in concerned about you.

another thing paul needs to understand is those men were already stripped before boarding and air security are not allowed to identify themsleves unless there is a threat.

the guy who made the other extremists sit down might just be the one.

paul play suppose use him head answer this him silly question before trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
You made absolute sense sir!
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Kexorcist(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2016
They got sent PAKIng.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by damon222: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2016
Barigaboy:
Funny and risky game but its good not be careless. Their anger is nothing thank God Nigeria atleast depoted 3 people in our history. Don't forgot that Nigeria is one of those country with loose security but no matter how loose we r God has been securing us more than d countries with stronger security. we waste our resources we r getting more. They predict war again Nigeria we r getting United. Boko Haram came n Vanish, HIV AIDs appeared n clear of, Ebola came n left, Lasa fewer become history so tell me what else Nigerians want that God isn't doing.
Nigerians are getting uni....... waiten? Are trying to force people to unit with Buhari? Are you not aware of those who wants to go their way? You want people to die under the most incompetent government being run by Buhari who does not know the defference between his two hands?
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Hotvita: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dsholla:
Islam is a religion of peace my people

Very BIG LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Toktee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Empiree:

Have you read a book title"jesus is not God"written by a muslim?
And if someone made an offensive comment about mhd and got kicked in the process,then,how is mohammed important that cannot fight for himself?
Someone caused so much pains in the lives of many and is still doing so through his teaching as enshrined in the quoran,yet you people can kill because of him.
Pls park well.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Toktee:
Have you read a book title "jesus is not God"written by a muslim?
And if someone made an offensive comment about mhd and got kicked in the process,then,how is mohammed important that cannot fight for himself?
Someone caused so much pains in the lives of many and is still doing so through his teaching as enshrined in the quoran,yet you people can kill because of him.
Pls park well.
Good you bold enough. So according to you, "blaspheming" Jesus is saying [size=15pt]"Jesus Is Not God"[/size] correct?. Answer that please. @Prettiepearlz, do you agree with him?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Empiree:
Good you bold enough. So according to you, "blaspheming" Jesus is saying [size=15pt]"Jesus Is Not God"[/size] correct?. Answer that please. @Prettiepearlz, do you agree with him?
Empiree, like I said earlier don't make the whole issue look like it's all about Jesus Christ here. And yes you folks saying Jesus Christ is not God is blasphemy because we believe and know he is God and the last time I checked the meaning of blasphemy it says;
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for any religion's deity or deities. And don't come here acting like you don't know some of your folks don't say shit about Jesus Christ and God who is even our father even here on nairaland, an example is what you wrote on your profile which says and I quote
I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet
so now tell me isn't that blasphemy? You're disregarding OUR God. Now that's what you believe and no one is killing you for it so why make such a murderous comment that Christians deserve to die because they blasphemed against your prophet. It obviously shows you're a murderer and a hypocrite. Stop making an issue out of Jesus Christ, my comment wasn't about Jesus Christ it's about your stupid utterance about life. If you can't own up to it get off my mention.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Empiree:
Empiree, like I said earlier don't make the whole issue look like it's all about Jesus Christ here. And yes you folks saying Jesus Christ is not God is blasphemy because we believe and know he is God and the last time I checked the meaning of blasphemy it says;
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for any religion's deity or deities. And don't come here acting like you don't know some of your folks don't say shit about Jesus Christ and God who is even our father even here on nairaland, an example is what you wrote on your profile which says and I quote
so now tell me isn't that blasphemy? You're disregarding OUR God. Now that's what you believe and no one is killing you for it so why make such a murderous comment that Christians deserve to die because they blasphemed against your prophet. It obviously shows you're a murderer and a hypocrite. Stop making an issue out of Jesus Christ, my comment wasn't about Jesus Christ it's about your stupid utterance about life. If you can't own up to it get off my mention.

Empiree:
See those highlighted and underlined parts are your words. You have degree in hypocrisy. Those who read this and followed it could perhaps see my point. The bolded parts are your EMOTIONAL EXERGGERATIONS to seek attention.
You stylishly shield your fellow christian militant and quickly exerggerated very simple uncomplicated phrase. All the bolded parts are your WORDS, your THOUGHTS, your INTENTIONS ETC. You couldn't condemn the dude until I put pressure on you.
You chose to quote me and then you also chose to bring Jesus in to this by saying muslims also blaspheme Jesus right here on NL. I asked for proof but you couldn't provide one.
Maybe you don't know that it's HARAM for a muslim to blaspheme any God's prophets and messangers. I simply asked you to give me evidence where muslims blaspheme Jesus but you failed to do that and started yelling. You yelling shows that you are trying to claim professional victim for yourself. You know what PROFESSIONAL VICTIM means? .
It simply means a player who knows too well what she's doing. In another word, a MANIPULATOR. That's what you are. Now get off my mention.
You make me laugh because you're pathetic, you told me to get off your mentions yet you kept calling my name if I had seen this before my previous comment would have ignored you. I went through your profile and I got my answers you're just a religion fanatic, I am not a victim and will never be a victim. You called me a manipulator for condemning your stupidity? cheesy, you also called me an attention seeker for condemning what's wrong, you're sick. Instead you're a coward who couldn't own up that he is wrong and mind you, I wasn't shielding him, I condemned him right from my very first comment, I was never in support of it so stop acting like I didn't condemn his act, or is it until I start insulting him that you would understand perfectly that I condemned it? No I am not like you who is so quick to throw insults at people. You are only trying to cover up that you made a statement that we "Christians deserve to die" because of blasphemy. Empiree I tell it to you, you're a coward and a murderer. All your comments so far shows that you can kill for your religion. If not, you wouldn't support the northerners for killing innocent lives. And like I said earlier, those spirits will torment you until you accept you were wrong for that statement of yours but you're just an hypocrite who wouldn't. A coward like you will not own up to the fact that you were wrong for such statements but if can't, just as you said before get off my mentions and I will get off yours because I obviously don't want anything to do with you. Psssf! Pathetic undecided
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz

like I said earlier don't make the whole issue look like it's all about Jesus Christ here.
Irrelevant. You started it.

And yes you folks saying Jesus Christ is not God is blasphemy because we believe and know he is God and
Good. Now you bold enough to admit that muslims "blaspheme" Jesus bcus they say he's not God. Now, I am not here for any debate. All you have to do is screw yourself now. Show a verse Bible verse where Jesus said he is God. Also, there is no unanimous tenet among Christians that confirms or affirms that statement. Idont even need to bring Islaic sources. Let's hear from Christians themselves.

Belwo is a 10mins video. A nigerian christian vs Dr Naik, a muslim. You dont have to watch everything. I will help you pinpoint where to watch. Watch from 0:00 to 1:00 i:e the first 1 min. Tell us what the dude said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko9UnUsZVdU

Also watch from 4:45. Those are Christians. See how confused they are. They dont know who Jesus is. These two videos are enough. Tell us what they say. Do they blaspheme or not. They are Christians. Dont forget that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3q5FvOKqc

Now, there are bunch of Christians on NL who dont believe Jesus is God. You exposed yourself. And I will call out your fellow christian. I am sure there will be at least 1 of 10 Christians who dont believe Jesus is God.

the last time I checked the meaning of blasphemy it says;
so now tell me isn't that blasphemy?
After you watch the videos and conclude, only then you can reexamining what your understanding of blaspheming is. Now, by your definition of blaspheming, compare saying "Jesus is not God" to what your boyfriend said here about prophet Muhammad(p)

Toktee:
by the time you realised that mhd (muhammad)was a confused young man who went from getting married to a sugar mummy to raping kids, it will be very late for to repent,the time is now.

Which is blaspheming?

You're disregarding OUR God.
Jesus Is Your God?. But there are bunch of chrsitans on NL that disagree with you. Annunaki is one of them.

[s]Now that's what you believe and no one is killing you for it so why make such a murderous comment that Christians deserve to die because they blasphemed against your prophet. It obviously shows you're a murderer and a hypocrite. Stop making an issue out of Jesus Christ, my comment wasn't about Jesus Christ it's about your stupid utterance about life. If you can't own up to it get off my mention.[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Empiree:
Prettiepearlz

Good. Now you bold enough to admit that muslims "blaspheme" Jesus bcus they say he's not God. Now, I am not here for any debate. All you have to do is screw yourself now. Show a verse Bible verse where Jesus said he is God. Also, there is no unanimous tenet among Christians that confirms or affirms that statement. Idont even need to bring Islaic sources. Let's hear from Christians themselves.

Belwo is a 10mins video. A nigerian christian vs Dr Naik, a muslim. You dont have to watch everything. I will help you pinpoint where to watch. Watch from 0:00 to 1:00 i:e the first 1 min. Tell us what the dude said

Also watch from 4:45. Those are Christians. See how confused they are. They dont know who Jesus is. These two videos are enough. Tell us what they say. Do they blaspheme or not. They are Christians. Dont forget that.

Now, there are bunch of Christians on NL who ont believe Jesus is God. You exposed yourself. And I will call out your fellow christian. I am sure there will be at least 1 of 10 Christians who dont believe Jesus is God.

After you watch the videos and conclude, only then you can reexamining what your understanding of blaspheming is. Now, by your definition of blaspheming, compare saying "Jesus is not God" to what your boyfriend said here about prophet Muhammad(p)

Which is blaspheming?

Jesus Is Your God?. But there are bunch of chrsitans on NL that disagree with you. Annunaki is one of them.

Trash
That's what fanatics like you are known for, you are only looking for people to argue with you and you know what I have got no time for such. If some christian don't believe that Jesus is God like you said, it's their cup of tea, but majority of Christians believe that Jesus is God. So you sick demented fellows should either believe it or just go hug the transformer and that reminds me have you seen the video of a Muslim scholar who finally admitted that Jesus is God and also challenged some of your older scholars who believe that the "word is God" and Jesus is the word. It's a shame I don't have the link of the video anymore but an hypocrite like you will live in denial of the video or ever seeing the video. Christians aren't interested in your religion but why are you so obsessed with ours? Stop diverting it from the fact that you made a murderous statement about killing Christians and you're not owning up to it instead you're making issues from something that is obviously not related. Wait let me ask you, why are you scared of accepting that you're wrong? Why are you making it seem like the topic is about Christians and Muslims? It's between the FG and the Pakistanis, if the matter pain you so well why not go to Pakistan and console them for being deported or better still why not go to ask rock to protest? You're just a coward and like I have been saying and will keep saying you're a murderer. Stop making it seem like its about Jesus or Christianity, that what you fanatic are known for "Argument". I am not ready for that. I know what I believe in, okay? Jesus Christ is God because he comes from the Father, don't question my belief because I never questioned yours. Don't turn this to a religion war. Now get off my mention, I don't want anything to do with you or your beliefs. Thank you
Ps: toktee, come oooo, the idiot has no point again and now he is calling you my boyfriend cheesy grin. Empiree you're a joker. Anuofia
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2016
^ Confused element ^
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Oladim001(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

That's what fanatics like you are known for, you are only looking for people to argue with you and you know what I have got no time for such. If some christian don't believe that Jesus is God like you said, it's their cup of tea, but majority of Christians believe that Jesus is God. So you sick demented fellows should either believe it or just go hug the transformer and that reminds me have you seen the video of a Muslim scholar who finally admitted that Jesus is God and also challenged some of your older scholars who believe that the "word is God" and Jesus is the word. It's a shame I don't have the link of the video anymore but an hypocrite like you will live in denial of the video or ever seeing the video. Christians aren't interested in your religion but why are you so obsessed with ours? Stop diverting it from the fact that you made a murderous statement about killing Christians and you're not owning up to it instead you're making issues from something that is obviously not related. Wait let me ask you, why are you scared of accepting that you're wrong? Why are you making it seem like the topic is about Christians and Muslims? It's between the FG and the Pakistanis, if the matter pain you so well why not go to Pakistan and console them for being deported or better still why not go to ask rock to protest? You're just a coward and like I have been saying and will keep saying you're a murderer. Stop making it seem like its about Jesus or Christianity, that what you fanatic are known for "Argument". I am not ready for that. I know what I believe in, okay? Jesus Christ is God because he comes from the Father, don't question my belief because I never questioned yours. Don't turn this to a religion war. Now get off my mention, I don't want anything to do with you or your beliefs. Thank you
Ps: toktee, come oooo, the idiot has no point again and now he is calling you my boyfriend cheesy grin. Empiree you're a joker. Anuofia
Hahaha. You have sense sha. That guy has finished you completely so you are stylishly backing out and seeking help from your boyfriend. When you too were attacking, you didn't know abi, now you're talking of FG and Pakistan rubbish. When someone has no points and has been clearly outmatched, she either starts insulting, or seeks for help. Pele oo.
And you're saying christains arent interested in our religion, then you are totally wrong. It means you arent conversant with the religion topic on nairaland at all. Check Truthmans2012 profile and you wouldn't see any topic he created which wasnt attacking Islam and Our Prophet.
And you are calling someone a 'murderer'. Probably you need to check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. And bring your proof that he has killed someone.
You can't handle what's coming to you,you are now running away. When your religion is already creating doubts in your mind. Answer the questions raised, and if you can't then sharrappp!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by babajero(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Empiree:
You read OP, dont you?
I will like it if you to tell me their mission yourself
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Toktee(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
Hahaha. You have sense sha. That guy has finished you completely so you are stylishly backing out and seeking help from your boyfriend. When you too were attacking, you didn't know abi, now you're talking of FG and Pakistan rubbish. When someone has no points and has been clearly outmatched, she either starts insulting, or seeks for help. Pele oo.
And you're saying christains arent interested in our religion, then you are totally wrong. It means you arent conversant with the religion topic on nairaland at all. Check Truthmans2012 profile and you wouldn't see any topic he created which wasnt attacking Islam and Our Prophet.
And you are calling someone a 'murderer'. Probably you need to check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. And bring your proof that he has killed someone.
You can't handle what's coming to you,you are now running away. When your religion is already creating doubts in your mind. Answer the questions raised, and if you can't then sharrappp!
Why must you people attacked and killed anybody that speak ill of the guy called muhammed?
How many times have you people stoned someone for speaking ill of allah?
If mhd is that powerful,why can't he fight for himself?
And do you know that before mhd was born,there was islam?
So why attached so much important to him?
I have never see or read where christians attacked and killed a muslim or anyone because of jesus,or can you mention any instance?
How many times christians attacked a mosque cos of jesus?
#Islamisevil
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Toktee(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Empiree:
Prettiepearlz

Now, there are bunch of Christians on NL who dont believe Jesus is God. You exposed yourself. And I will call out your fellow christian. I am sure there will be at least 1 of 10 Christians who dont believe Jesus is God.

Which is blaspheming?

Trash
Don't dodge the question,answer her question
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
You know what I think you should shut up and just move on because this is not about me and you. If you followed the post from the beginning you will see where this all started, I only corrected him for saying Christians deserves to die because of blasphemy and I never insulted the religion but instead your sick demented friend took to insult by turning it into a religious war and right from the very onset I condemned the moniker who said trash about Prophet Mohammed because I believe in tolerance, I have Muslim friends and in my first comment, I said I respected them and they respect me (they are true and peaceful Muslims). But your friend here decided he wouldn't own up to being wrong and decided to make Jesus Christ the subject of the matter like that was the bone of contention and you just came from no where and just bumped into what you don't know the genesis and you started spilling trash. You're talking about finishing, finish who? You are a joker grin whatever trash you spill here would not change my belief neither will it change yours. I am not into any sort of religious war with you or anybody, and yes he is murderer for making such a delicate statement as that but your hypocritical nature wouldn't make you condemn his act because he is your brother tongue and go check who started name calling and insults first before jumping into matter, your brother started calling me names first and here you are supporting him. But you know what never mind but let me just give you an advice before jumping into matters that are none of your business, do a proper finding before poking your nose into it else you get caught up and olodo you talked about me calling on Pakistan issue, isn't that what the topic is about.
Ps: I can fight for myself wasn't calling on my "supposed bf " to fight for me. Gosh you guys can argue, and it's not good you don't need to fight it, we will all know the truth someday and please I beg you in the name of the God you serve get off my mention, okay? It wasn't about me and you. Leave me alone amebo.
*modified*
Went through your profile and saw you are also a fanatic and you guys follow each other, you have the same signature cheesy so you will obviously support him for his wrong statement. So there is no point arguing with you. Easy does it and not arguments. And please don't come here acting up like you don't know the video I am talking about grin. My dear what do you have to say about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUXd4qW9mg&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
And this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCPgpQl34g&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

And this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvsmc5YsGg&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

It is a shame I can't find that particular video I want, but please make do with it. And what do you have to say about the Egyptian woman that was buried alive with her 8 months old baby and a daughter of 8 years by her husband because he caught her reading a Bible but she survived in the grave for some months before she was discovered.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Toktee:
Don't dodge the question,answer her question
My dear he won't answer because he is a coward instead he will hide under the umbrella of arguing about Jesus Christ. Instead of accepting that he is wrong for making a very grave statement.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Oladim001(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
@prettiepearlz. Insults,insults and insults. Thats the only thing i was able to pick fron what you said. Pot calling Kettle black is your case. You complain of being insulted and yet you keep insulting others. Did i insult you.
You forgot its in your bible that if someone slaps your face,then you show the other side to the person as well. You are a good christain oo.
For your information, am not a fanatic,because am a muslim does not mean am a fanatic,at least your brain should tell you that. the person that should be called that is your friend, check all his posts on this thread and it'll tell you who is a fanatic.
So because i refuted what you said thats why you are writing long story for me, it is well... PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by raph101(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2016
symbianDON:

not 'we'...maybe 'you'....but I live in a country; Nigeria...and I know many people who live there too.

Bulls eye!

Well that's an example of exact comment people who live in zoo do post.

Good example of a bad one.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Oladim001(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
And@prettiepearlz. Talking of religious war, i think you should take your own advice and read from the beginning of the thread, who started the religion war. The brother was just countering what they said because he just couldn't stand the evil they were saying of his religion.
And according to your country's constitution, no one is guilty until he has been thus proven by a court of law. So apparently you have no right to call someone a murderer, unless you bring evidence that he killed someone. I hope its not your haughtiness that is stopping you from admitting that. PEACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.