Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight (51487 Views)

Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / A Pakistani Commercial Plane With 47 People On Board Has Crashed, Killing All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
And@prettiepearlz. Talking of religious war, i think you should take your own advice and read from the beginning of the thread, who started the religion war. The brother was just countering what they said because he just couldn't stand the evil they were saying of his religion.
And according to your country's constitution, no one is guilty until he has been thus proven by a court of law. So apparently you have no right to call someone a murderer, unless you bring evidence that he killed someone. I hope its not your haughtiness that is stopping you from admitting that. PEACE.
Hahahaha very laughable cheesy. You amaze me you know, so you meant he was right to say Christians deserve to die because of blasphemy right? Mind you I didn't start the religious war instead your brother did. But that says it all about you, you will support any evil comment that comes from your brother, no further comments. I wouldn't take my statement that he is a murderer if he doesn't accept he is wrong. Because such a person can murder someone if not watched carefully. All because of what? Does he creates life? No one does except God and no one deserves to take one except the living God. I am quite sure your religion preaches against murder and that statement from your brother was uncalled for, no matter what the case may be. Thank you.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
@prettiepearlz. Insults,insults and insults. Thats the only thing i was able to pick fron what you said. Pot calling Kettle black is your case. You complain of being insulted and yet you keep insulting others. Did i insult you.
You forgot its in your bible that if someone slaps your face,then you show the other side to the person as well. You are a good christain oo.
For your information, am not a fanatic,because am a muslim does not mean am a fanatic,at least your brain should tell you that. the person that should be called that is your friend, check all his posts on this thread and it'll tell you who is a fanatic.
So because i refuted what you said thats why you are writing long story for me, it is well... PEACE.
To answer your first question, Yes you did. If telling someone to shut up isn't an insult to you, to me it is an insult, calling someone an hypocrite is an insult too, your brother called me that first. I never had the intention of attacking him but he started it. So just hold it there lipsrsealed
Look at you quoting the Bible for me, I laugh in Portuguese cheesy. God is merciful okay whatever sin I commit he will forgive. Talking about fanatics, you're one if you won't accept that your brother is wrong at least I accepted that my Christian brother is wrong. As far as I am concerned you are a fanatic. Your signature says it all. Let me ask you a question and I need a simple answer. What exactly is peaceful about the statement your brother made? He said and I quote

Empiree:
I can understand why some Northerners kick you in the butt sometimes. Don't you deserve getting kicked now?. Here you just attacked prophet of Islam. Receive sense.

Okay now over to you, can you make me see the good in this statement. If you do so, I swear I would apologize and drop it. But if you can't just leave me and him alone. Thank you
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Oladim001(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
@prettiepearlz.what is with u nd my signature. do u mind reminding me wt i wrote there that proves dt am a fanatic .
Also i want to remind u dt if everyone has d samementality concerning ur merciful God then the world would be full of crimes. think about it. PEACE.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
@prettiepearlz.what is with u nd my signature. do u mind reminding me wt i wrote there that proves dt am a fanatic .
Also i want to remind u dt if everyone has d samementality concerning ur merciful God then the world would be full of crimes. think about it. PEACE.
Okay let's not dwell on your signature. Answer the question I passed to you about your brother's statement. Let me assist by pasting it again. You have been avoiding it. Please do. At least like I said earlier I condemned my fellow brother for his disrespectful statement about Prophet Mohammed. So the ball is in your court.

Let me ask you a question and I need a simple answer. What exactly is peaceful about the statement your brother made? He said and I quote

Empiree:
I can understand why some Northerners kick you in the butt sometimes. Don't you deserve getting kicked now?. Here you just attacked prophet of Islam. Receive sense.

Okay now over to you, can you make me see the good in this statement. If you do so, I swear I would apologize and drop it. But if you can't just leave me and him alone. Thank you.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Oladim001:
Is not "would be". 'It is' is more appropriate. They have abandoned their Laws. Their definition of PEACE is rather irrational.

Anyways, I see she's still dwelling on irrelevancies. She is trying to interpret 'KICK' in a way that befits her mindset. At this point, it's irrelevant responding to her. Because by continting quoting me out of context really makes her irrelevant more and more.

She is misrepresenting the whole arguments. If my quote is put right back in its context, is quiet understandable unlike the way she's taking it. I get where she's driving this at but I'm not moved for a second. She better go and marry her likes, like trutman, true2.god, malvis, proukafir. This list is endless.

She's like media now trying to stir up trash. The picture perfectly portrays her mindset

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Empiree:
Is not "would be". 'It is' is more appropriate. They have abandoned their Laws. Their definition of PEACE is rather irrational.

Anyways, I see she's still dwelling on irrelevancies. She is trying to interpret 'KICK' in a way that befits her mindset. At this point, it's irrelevant responding to her. Because by continting quoting me out of context really makes her irrelevant more and more.

She is misrepresenting the whole arguments. If my quote is put right back in its context, is quiet understandable unlike the way she's taking it. I get where she's driving this at but I'm not moved for a second. She better go and marry her likes, like trutman, true2.god, malvis, proukafir. This list is endless.

She's like media now trying to stir up trash. The picture perfectly portrays her mindset
Oladim001 and Empiree you both have just shown that you are bunch of hypocrites, why are you attacking my personality as a Christian, it just shows you're a coward and pls leave all those people you mentioned out of this case. Empiree you know you're wrong but you have refused to accept instead you're hiding under the umbrella of Jesus Christ as if he is bone of contention here yet the bone of contention is you stating that Christians deserves to die because of blasphemy(very laughable you know especially with the fact that it's coming from an educated fellow like you) well I am not surprised. You're not man enough to accept when you're wrong instead you need someone that would rub your back and give you a pat for a job well done.

Oladim001:
As for you "peaceful man" I asked you a question but you kept dodging the question because of your hypocritical nature instead you're beating around circles of me saying God is merciful so that people just viewing the thread would think I was just picking on you both. I don't need you to tell me if I am peaceful or not. Don't come here pretending like you have never had issues with someone before or pretending like I am fighting with you. It wasn't about me and you but since you chose not to mind your business, I will ask you again.
Let me ask you a question and I need a simple answer. What exactly is peaceful about the statement your brother made? He said and I quote

Empiree:

Okay now over to you, can you make me see the good in this statement. If you do so, I swear I would apologize and drop it. But if you can't just leave me and him alone. Thank you

Ps: I accepted my brother was wrong, so it's your turn to tell us if the statement was appropriate. You have been avoiding the question since, at least from your judgemental nature you have said I am not a good Christian and I am very sure you're a good Muslim so please don't avoid it answer the question. Just a simple task. If you can't answer it then don't even mention my name at all. Just forget all about me. And like I said earlier if you can make me see the good then I will apologize and drop it instantly but if you can't please do well to just find your way out of my mention and mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.