Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (58764 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by brimoknight(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Transport bussiness, get a cool ride, daily pay is N2000! Or if u wish to do d driving yourself, it pays

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Momcherry(f): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
zeberebe:
he didn't force anybody. Its a business suggestion

Are you in that line of business?
Just asking..
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by effido666: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
Start an online business.
hmmmm don't try it oooo
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by redcliff: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2016
400billionman:

N50,000 can start a good business.

Having the right information counts..

what kinf of business exactly please? Pure water?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by leecharming(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2016
GHA.... Global helpers alliance. Invest the cash and you'll be set up for life. You stand a chance of getting a car and a whopping 1.9m naira. For more info,contact mell
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by leecharming(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2016
GHA.... Global helpers alliance. Invest the cash and you'll be set up for life. You stand a chance of getting a car and a whopping 1.9m naira. For more info,contact me
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by suzyxtine(f): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2016
we can partner for exportation Biz, its very lucrative . esp now that dollar us in the increase. pm me.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Priceless200(f): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Godside:

You are right cuz during and after my service year u had to invest my money with Treasury bill cuz I was not sure of the business I want to do .
l later withdraw my money which I use to invest in Recharge card business. My brother there is money in recharge card , people will tell you no gain and they are making it . As for me , am not looking for any job o ,except the job will look for me cuz am enjoying the business . I started last year May and happy with want I have and that is still coming . People must load card now , its a must ........
I am interested in this recharge card business... Mind putting me through?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Lawstudent: 3:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Godside:

You are right cuz during and after my service year u had to invest my money with Treasury bill cuz I was not sure of the business I want to do .
l later withdraw my money which I use to invest in Recharge card business. My brother there is money in recharge card , people will tell you no gain and they are making it . As for me , am not looking for any job o ,except the job will look for me cuz am enjoying the business . I started last year May and happy with want I have and that is still coming . People must load card now , its a must ........
How bro.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by zubinike(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2016
cococandy:
You know you're an ediot but you're going to claim you're joking.

Anyhow still an ediot.

why cast this dude....there is serious profit in this biz he proposes, go Lagos especially the surulere axis and see how much profits those hotels get as income. It's only a bad idea for a small starter biz like 500k.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by mhizzpresh09(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2016
abeg u fit lend me small mine will cost 10k for start up will really be greatful
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by MChaze25(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

Land investment is the way forward.
You just relax and watch your land appreciate and you reap profits.
Your money is not too small.
Location is not too bad as well.
Don't risk poultry or whatever.
Make profits first and start the poultry later as a bigger venture with electric chicken waste disposers which may even cost you more money than 500k.
Add me on whatsapp for more info:-07063988862
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Prechy08:

Cost of training ke, guy succeed first pay me later.
Sent u a bbm invite... I take it that's ur pin? In ur profile
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by obyrich(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2016
holysina:
I will say start a glass business, you can meet a supplier in lagos or anambra, you deposit 500k they supply you glasses worth of 1m or more then you retail to the guys doing glass Windows and doors, each sheet of glass you buy for 14k you make up to 10k from it, and if you get noticed you might be selling up to 15 to 20 sheets a day, as your business grows you can start importing yours from Malaysia and China or better still go into furniture and make cool cash. My brother started with just 200k six years ago and you can't believe were he is now. Wish you lock bro
I wish you were the one directly involved in this business.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by meltiplexer: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
AyaSunday:

With this 2 years visa to US, he can manage to stay and work for ten years before getting his papers. What of a family? Will it not be risky for a family of three to follow this route you're proposing?

i don't understand you bro, are you married nii? you can go first and make away for your family when you settle down or you can be sending money for them to start a business for you here.

and don't forget to click [url]9jabet.com[/url] and [url]mybets9ja.com[/url] for daily sport news
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by meltiplexer: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2016
zeberebe:
shocked with 500k

if he get correct travelling agency, i not some that get his with 450k with just 2years visa.

and don't forget to click [url]9jabet.com[/url] and [url]mybets9ja.com[/url] for daily sport news
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Yeecar(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

Mushroom cultivation!!
Check my signature.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by shyenar999(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
brimoknight:
Transport bussiness, get a cool ride, daily pay is N2000! Or if u wish to do d driving yourself, it pays

Pls wch state do u think is best to go into transport business
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by lanimus: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2016
hello. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@ gmail.com with your contact. That way we can talk better. Thank you.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Chysleak: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2016
stnglobal:
If u are interested in production business then let me no toochsamn@yahoo.com
What kind of production business. I'm interested in production but reside in lagos and a nursing mother..i also need a business to invest in. .
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yeecar:

Mushroom cultivation!!
Check my signature.
Is there even a viable market 4,those? I mean the whole idea sounds great, but its practical marketability seems very low
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by hushshinani(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UPDATE- From the reactions to my post I can say this..
1-Nigerians are to emotional,Sentimental and judgemental. I will not say they are hypocrites but these 3 qualities I mentioned gets in the way of their thought proceses most times.
2- My post is a business suggestion. Biz na Biz and different strokes for different folks. Their are many human wants and if some people are ready to pay you to satisfy those wants, then business don shele be that.
3- For the 'Welfare Service' I posted, their are some administrative costs involved.
- You will not have only 3 babes working all 23 days. Instead you have like 9 babes -i.e 3 babes on shift per room.This will also help to provide variety for clients.
-Offcourse you go pay the babes better salary
-you will also pay salary for Barman,2 female assistants in the beer parlour and 2 Egbe wagers A.K.A Bouncers(they will aslo serve as pimps and make sure the babes no pocket the business money.
- Very importantly, you have to know and become friends with the DPO that controls that area and you go they ROGER am him share every month.
--Remember say this na Business, Even Church sef Na Business.
the 500k can not even start the biz u mentioned
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by xolocious(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
snowbaby:
Over time I have seen That the reason small businesses failed is because of going to business as a get rich quick scheme
Firstly whatever business you decide to do eventually, ensure you learn the vocational/technical aspect, then further go for entrepreneur training i.e ( book keeping, creative thinking, writing a business plan, business ethics, decision making, value chain e.t.c) this exposes your mind and let you understand the reality of what you want to get into.

Secondly, having a business plan is very important, this enables you to know your target market and the means of reaching out to them among other things.

Thirdly, know that the journey wont be easy and you might feel like giving up, don't worry it ll eventually gets better, also make sure the business you want to engage in is meeting a need, or check the business valuechain and see how you can add value to it, Gods best

Check out the list below from business supported by BOI
1. Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
2. Animal Feeds
3. Aquaculture
4. Bakery
5. Blocks and Interlocking Stones
6. Bottled Water
7. Ceramics & Tiles
8. Chemicals and Paints
9. Cosmetics/Hair Products
10. Dairy
11. Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
12. Doors and Window Frames
13. E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
14. Fashion/Garmenting
15. Fish Smoking/Drying
16. Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
17. Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
18. Fruit Juice
19. Furniture/Wood Processing
20. Gemstones
21. Greenhouses
22. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
23. Leather/Footwear
24. Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
25. Meat Processing
26. Mechatronics
27. Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
28. Laboratory/Orthodontist/Ophthalmology/Physiotherapy)
29. Movie Production (Nollywood)
30. Plastics
31. Quick Service Restaurants
32. Quarries
33. Recycling
34. Roofing Sheets
35. Soaps and Detergents
36. Solar (off grid)
37. Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
38. Theme Parks
39. Water Transportation Riverine
40. Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
41. Grocery packaging

When you decide on the business you want to do pm me so i can help you write your business plan. Its free ooo

Excuse my errors, thanks.

please I'm interested in cosmetics retail shop business. I do need ur help.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by brimoknight(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
shyenar999:

Pls wch state do u think is best to go into transport business
Abuja
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by mindtricks: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Ol boy didn't you see where I wrote that each babe charges 2K per round? This is serious business O. No jokes in this Buhari change era.....

Buddy, go check out jokes section. It would make more sense over there.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by shyenar999(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2016
brimoknight:

Abuja

Fnk u soooo much bro
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by alphamodel1(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2016
harrysjones:
bro u can be a merchant in jumia and earn more
How?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Eleganza33(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Hy grossintel cn i ask u a question pls
grossintel:
Try a car wash.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Simple invest in a business that has a future,
Solar business is the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.