Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,055 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Constitiency Project In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitiency Project In Nigeria (518 Views)

FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / Fayose Inspects 1.2km Flyover Bridge Project In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Constitiency Project In Nigeria by masseratti: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have searched every where on the internet but no where have i seen constitiency projects in democratic settings,if anyone have a source please share, there is a reason there is an executive, legislation and judiciary.All with its own distinct functions, I don't support constitiency projects, we should try as much as We can to make public office unattractive, too much power at the center, fiscal federalism will make the Presidency less powerful, let all the people in government go out there and establish productive business that will grow the economy and create Jobs instead of living on public funds for the rest of their lives with life pension.

(1) (Reply)

Pics From Ubi Franklin And His Wife Lilian Esoro's Baby Shower / President Buhari Celebrates His Children On Their Call To Bar Gradguation / When It Is Tinubu, The Rules Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.