Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility (4086 Views)

I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says / Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
DropShot:

Tonye, stop deceiving yourself. NE, NW will be crazy to give PDP anything close to 20%.
A northern candidate will guarantee at least 40-45% from NE(Which has traditionally been a battle ground up North),at least 60% NC(a traditional PDP zone), and 40% SW. I don't really care about NW but I expect 20-30% for PDP.

If you look at all the reruns held in the NC, you will notice PDP VICTORY except for Wada who was a bad market compared to Audu.

In fact, the Fulani herdsmen are doing a 'very good job' for Buhari in the SW and NC.

SW will surely not align with a party that has Fayose, Omisore, Bode George and their likes as it's leaders. And once a party can't win NE, NW and SW, the game is over.
Even in Osun Assembly rerun PDP won. PDP will even win Oyo(thanks to Ajimobi madness) but mat not win SW. maybe 45% of SW votes
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by modath(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
dearpreye:

The current constitution is a huge albatross to our progress. It's an enemy of our development. It should be replaced with a more relevant and people -minded one.

It's practically impossible to impeach a Nigerian President.

My dear, I'm doing good....really good.

I explained to someone one day why the Nigerian constitution is so cumbersome and he said he never looked at it from that angle.... a lawyer ooo cheesy

The military criminals that prepared the constitution had plans of coming back to rule in Agbada... The command and control attributes of theirs made them prepare the constitution that way so they could commit atrocities and be answerable to no one... It's was deliberate..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tonyebarcanista e be like say you be ward chairman for rivers abi PDP this PDP that you always there
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

I explained to someone one day why the Nigerian constitution is so cumbersome and he said he never looked at it from that angle.... a lawyer ooo cheesy

The military criminals that prepared the constitution had plans of coming back to rule in Agbada... The command and control attributes of theirs made them prepare the constitution that way so they could commit atrocities and be answerable to no one... It's was deliberate..

Designed with an evil end in mind. It was deliberate.

1 Like

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can relate to this. It is disheartening my brother.

I miss those days of arguing intellectually alongside you, Caseless, Donphilopus, Gbawe, Passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli etc against the Jonathanians... LOL

Funny that I'm now on the other side of the divide(NOT A JONATHANIAN THOUGH) grin
Miss them days as well. Even though we were in the opposition for 16 years, we never messed up the board with anger and hate as is being done today by your comrades.

But be that as it may, it is good you on the other side- we need guys like you and Dearpreye to remain there otherwise it's gonna be a one way traffic around here.

Even though we hardly agree on any political positions, one thing is certain, I have zero regards for folks with very limited grasp of english, and they bore me to death. Sadly, that is what MOST PDP supporters on the forum are made up of- and that is why they often come across as too dull to be engaged.

Anywhichway na way sha.

When folks make up their minds to engage us constructively, we'd be more than willing to return the favour. My 7days Ceasefire Thread was intended to push the board towards that edge but oooh, it was seven days of relentless insults on my person- but I still held on and retained my weapon in its holster because I NEVER break a promise!

Regardless, we are all to blame for what has become of the board sha- perhaps if I had ignored their insults, some of them would have seen reason to let go- but I'm only human and just like all others, I've got my elastic limit.

God help us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Men! I lack energy to even create threads here again....the whole place has been messed up by the Useless Ipob vagabonds, who are currently taking advantage of the cheap data on offer to exhibit their ignorance on National issues..
I also see it from the angle too. I wish pro secessionist would pursue their agitation within intellectual realm and engage those against In strong debate, just like pro and anti Brexit promoters.

I also wish another moderator apart from my oga at the top is appointed on this board, that push lovely content to FP and even participate in debate like Ngwakwe and Jarus instead of abuse of mod power by blocking content that doesn't suit his stand or issue unnecessary ban to whoever disagrees with him/her.

Also, NL founder should consider giving special consideration to this platform when issues of debate comes up.

6 Likes

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Grundig: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:

Which brazilian president, Rousseff?

Yep, that's the one. Dilma rousseff
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by kaboninc(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

And yet you campaigned vigorously for one of them
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A northern candidaTe will guarantee at least 40-45% from NE(Which has traditionally been a battle ground up North),at least 60% NC(a traditional PDP zone), and 40% SW. I don't really care about NW but I expect 20-30% for PDP.

If you look at all the reruns held in the NC, you will notice PDP VICTORY except for Wada who was a bad market compared to Audu.

In fact, the Fulani herdsmen are doing a 'very good job' for Buhari in the SW and NC.

Even in Osun Assembly rerun PDP won. PDP will even win Oyo(thanks to Ajimobi madness) but mat not win SW. maybe 45% of SW votes

I dont know why you guys are so fixated on the recent elections as an indication that a dead party valled PDP is about to be resuscitated...

Okay, lets even look at the statistics of the re-,ran" elections..

RIVERS: PDP managed to retain some of the seat they fraudulently won in 2015.

KOGI: APC Displaced PDP in the governorship election whilethe Court banned APC from participating in the National Assembly Rerun Election..so PDP had no opposition..

ABUJA: APC cleared the seats, thereby displacing PDP...

AKWA IBOM: PDP retained the seat it won in 2015

Nasarrawa: PDP and APC retained the seats they won in 2015..

Consequently while the PDP fought tooth and nail to retain the seats they fradulently won in 2015, APC made in roads by snatching some seats from them...

I hope this, clears the falshood being peddled around by PDP coated IPOB youths...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by cjrane: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=18pt]If the law makers decide to impeach Buhari for abuse of the powers of the President, they have every power to do it.
Buhari has grossly abused the power of his office, that is a fact known by all.
[/size]
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
cjrane:
[size=18pt]If the [s]law makers decide to impeach Buhari for abuse of the powers of the President, they have every power to do it.
Buhari has grossly abused the power of his office, that is a fact known by all.[/s]
[/size]

See his face like impeachment... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by kcnwaigbo: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
The president does not have any power to suspend or sack the CJN!! Only the NJC headed by the CJN himself can take that decision
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamidelee:
Tonyebarcanista e be like say you be ward chairman for rivers abi
PDP this
PDP that
you always there
Oga wetin I do fa?
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
omenka:
Miss them days as well. Even though we were in the opposition for 16 years, we never messed up the board with anger and hate as is being done today by your comrades.

But be that as it may, it is good you on the other side- we need guys like you and Dearpreye to remain there otherwise it's gonna be a one way traffic around here.

Even though we hardly agree on any political positions, one thing is certain, I have zero regards for folks with very limited grasp of english, and they bore me to death. Sadly, that is what MOST PDP supporters on the forum are made up of- and that is why they often come across as too dull to be engaged.

Anywhichway na way sha.

When folks make up their minds to engage us constructively, we'd be more than willing to return the favour. My 7days Ceasefire Thread was intended to push the board towards that edge but oooh, it was seven days of relentless insults on my person- but I still held on and retained my weapon in its holster because I NEVER break a promise!

Regardless, we are all to blame for what has become of the board sha- perhaps if I had ignored their insults, some of them would have seen reason to let go- but I'm only human and just like all others, I've got my elastic limit.

God help us.
As a leader you learn to absorb insults. LOL
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by DropShot: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A northern candidate will guarantee at least 40-45% from NE(Which has traditionally been a battle ground up North),at least 60% NC(a traditional PDP zone), and 40% SW. I don't really care about NW but I expect 20-30% for PDP.

Dreaming is allowed. I remember your may ill-fated predictions during the last election. Also remember I got more than 90% of mine correct.

Anyway, we wait and see. grin
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Gbawe: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Men! I lack energy to even create threads here again....the whole place has been messed up by the Useless Ipob vagabonds, who are currently taking advantage of the cheap data on offer to exhibit their ignorance on National issues..

Same here. I don't even have the energy or interest to come here regularly anymore as I know I will only see the usually unintelligent babble plus vitriolic and bitter rants that is now the staple diet of Nairaland's politics section. Now I read NL rarely and respond even more infrequently. For example, my last response before this was to a hateful clown who claims we should praise GEJ and NOI for the introduction of the TSA account on a thread where the Buhari government announced it had judiciously accumulated trillions of Naira in the account.

What the utterly irresponsible enemy of progress failed to acknowledge is that the TSA was introduced in 2012 with GEJ not putting it to use, for very obvious reason, before he left office in 2015. Yet Buhari put the TSA to full use within months in office !!! Now, how does one cope daily with Nigerians with such backward, degenerate and crooked mentality? Imagine saying we should praise a crook while trying to rob the real achiever of credit because of bias and ethnic/political hatred? Who wants to come here daily to argue with such dishonesty and perverse reasoning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Caseless: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can relate to this. It is disheartening my brother.

I miss those days of arguing intellectually alongside you, Caseless, Donphilopus, Gbawe, Passingshot, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli etc against the Jonathanians... LOL

Funny that I'm now on the other side of the divide(NOT A JONATHANIAN THOUGH) grin
I can't believe this forum has gone to the dogs right before our eyes. Now , I only read comments of people like you and those you have mentioned in this post.

It's a sad one.
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Caseless:
I can't believe this forum has gone to the dogs right before our eyes. Now , I only read comments of people like you and those you have mentioned in this post.

It's a sad one.
It is very unfortunate my brother.
Re: PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility by Caseless: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It is very unfortunate my brother.
grin

May God help us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo / More Pictures As Governor Aregbesola Inaugurated OYES Batch 4 In Osogbo Today. / BREAKING!!! Biafra : IPOB Members Attacked In Anambra, Many Injured(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.