Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

A List Of All The Angry People In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of All The Angry People In The World (651 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of All The Angry People In The World by guyXander(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let's make a list all of the angry type of people in the world:
1. Blacks

2. Feminists

3. LGBT

4. Pregnant women

5. The Nigerians

Where did you fall?
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by SherlockHollmes(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Iranu abasha
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by UrWorstNitemare: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wetin dey ma mind for u op

Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by tolugar: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
I was expecting Nigerian to be 1st

Now am very angry with you Op.
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by guyXander(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
tolugar:
I was expecting Nigerian to be 1st
Now am very angry with you Op.
it's in no particular order oh. na wa oh. Nigerians too dey like carry first.
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by rhymaster: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Igbos should be number 1
Ibos number 1.5
Some of the SS people Ijaws number 2.5

Number 1.5 seems to be permanently angry since 1967 but that has not changed anything!
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by guyXander(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Wetin dey ma mind for u op
I just receive dirty slap dis evening for where I dey defend myself. abeg no reason am. my ear still dey ring.
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by Grundig: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
I do not think Nigerians are angry.

In the face of doom and gloom and broken promises we still manage to crack jokes and pull smiles.

However, I run the risk of getting lampooned but all na joke. I think Nigerian women are angry by default.
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by adioolayi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
for your mind..you don creat somthing for nairalanders to delibrate on...ok...continu wink
Re: A List Of All The Angry People In The World by guyXander(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
adioolayi:
for your mind..you don creat somthing for nairalanders to delibrate on...ok...continu wink
wetin I for do? Boredom wan finish me.

(1) (Reply)

Dishonour Amongst Honourables: Hembe Vs Mrs Mato / New Twist In Edo PDP As Another Guber Aspirant Resigns / Buhari Seeks NASS Approval For NNPC, CBN, Others’ Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.