Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics (18031 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fashola Inspects Power Substation In Molai, Maiduguri, Visit Shehu Of Borno(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by kayo80(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2016
olumaxi:
Y kaduna?

You want them to build in the south-south so that militants would go and bomb the place?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by santos2020: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2016
We need RESULT, NOT PICTURES
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by southpole: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2016
dominique:
All that equipment will generate only 215MW Can that even power two industrial states like Lagos and Ogun? undecided

Is like you are not happy the govt is working hard, sorry chill down grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by ginajet(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Fash Baby is in Kaduna... wait lemme come and see you jorr.. . You must make me your adviser,....God will give you the wisdom to power this country

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by southpole: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2016
santos2020:
We need RESULT, NOT PICTURES
travel to Kaduna by the way it is peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by gebest: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2016
with all this power infrastructure, yet power no green pas 2500MW

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by madapcmod: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
jahsharon:
You see your life Niger Delta Avengers. FG is building power plants in Kaduna, Niger e.t.c while you are bombing the ones in your region. Your fathers, mothers and grandfathers will prostrate for Buhari before he digs common soak-away in your region.
[/s]

I hope the gas that will power the station won't come from ND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by Guyman02: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Action Minister Fashola, there is going to be improvement in power soon from the way he is working very hard
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by Dollyak(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
kayo80:

Enemy of progress. Reason, don't let hate blind you. There are already facilities that generate between 3,000-4,000MW on ground already. If we have 10 of this 200MW across the country, it will add up. Hope you know that when we were generating at 5,000MW, steady power was enjoyed all over the country. Before the militants started bombing.
Enemy of progress indeed. Had a steady power with 5GW grin ..... I don't know how you could make that conclusion, even with a low ADMH of 1KVA per house in Nigeria you can't have a steady light with 5GW.
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by hatchy(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Useless project that will contribute nothing to the power grid. These are gas fired turbines.Where is the gas going to come from,Niger delta where disruption of gas supply is the order of the day.

Government should look for alternative power source like wind,solar,Hydro if this country is to move forward.

We have rivers where big dam can be built and supply of over 2 to 3 thousand megawatts in one plant instead of building miniature plants here and there that only generate less that 30 megawatts of electricity.

@ op. Its only in Nigeria that criticism is taken as witch hunt or pulling someone down. Does it mean that we shouldn't criticise Mr Fashola for failing to do his job of providing electricity to the citizenry?

My fellow countrymen sef...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by kuntash: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
reading some posts here just make me SMH...

lets face it... whats the biggest challenge with the largest power plant in Nigeria today (Egbin) ... inconsistent supply of raw materials (Gas) abi?

now, does Kaduna have gas yet?

is this not same ERROR with the Kaduna refinery looming ?

its always wise to transmit power over cables than the raw materials to where the turbine is, at least in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by Dollyak(f): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
southpole:

Is like you are not happy the govt is working hard, sorry chill down grin
You bush people obviously are oblivious to the ridiculousness of this power for a country like Nigeria. In terms of asset management bigger power are way more efficient and lucrative in the long run. Most small plant are only used as a back up in western world or to supply a small town.
Constructive criticism tends to rub most Nigerians the wrong way.
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by prstge007: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Slymonster:
I believe he will do well
his the man, exactly the way he do things...plan plan plan and unveil. May God always be with him
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by southpole: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Dollyak:

You bush people obviously are oblivious to the ridiculousness of this power for a country like Nigeria. In terms of asset management bigger power are way more efficient and lucrative in the long run. Most small plant are only used as a back up in western world or to supply a small town.
Constructive criticism tends to rub most Nigerians the wrong way.

when avengers are too busy, this project will go a long way to meet our power need.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by Dollyak(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes but if we have 20 of such in the country, our power generation will improve. One step at a time.
The world will leave Nigeria behind I'm afraid. Micro generation is by far the least efficient way of powering a nation.
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by giles14(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
chimere66:
Fashola is really out to shame his critics.Hon.Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN today Wednesday July 13,2016 inspected the progress of work on the ongoing 215MW Power Plant in Kaduna State.He was conducted round the project by the Director of Rockson Engineering company Ltd, Mr Biyi Sangowawa and Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El - Rufai during the inspection, verification and fact finding tour.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fashola-inspects-ongoing-construction.html
I hear some zombies accusing d avengers n ipob,least u forget dat power plant is gas fired.so were d gas go come from?

and b4 u shout working minister or governor,dat project was started by the past administration

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by agitator: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2016
kayo80:

You want them to build in the south-south so that militants would go and bomb the place?

Show us the power plant bombed in the south south or keep quiet. grin grin grin

Plus this project was started by PDP. I don mention am, the aboki wey dey claim Benue and zombies go and D wink wink wink
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by erusen: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
jahsharon:
You see your life Niger Delta Avengers. FG is building power plants in Kaduna, Niger e.t.c while you are bombing the ones in your region. Your fathers, mothers and grandfathers will prostrate for Buhari before he digs common soak-away in your region.
u forget Edo is currently building a 2000MW power plant
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by agitator: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

I hope the gas that will power the station won't come from ND

Don't mind the sophisticated illiterates, them go power am with their mess after eaten enough ewa. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by abgold: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGwax007:
Wailers now...
Badt guy! spot on.that kind image!real badt guy you be
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Thank You For Investing in Power[/size]

..... cool

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by odomanis: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2016
amaechi1:

Some people thinks otherwise. They would prefer nigeria fails, forgetting that as at today the live in Nigeria.
Please close your mouth if you don't know what to say. Must you always be in the mood of ""them and us "all the time ? If you don't know, it is those who you accuse that actually makes him sit up and get charged to perform. People like you can only make him go to sleep thinking that he has arrived. learn, please.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by ncoolsome(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Later some will say the north is getting all the development when the NDA are busy blowing the existing ones in the south,what BH boys wont do at the north..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by henries246(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2016
I don't just want to believe that this government has no plans for the Eastern region........
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by rusher14: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Dollyak:

The world will leave Nigeria behind I'm afraid. Micro generation is by far the least efficient way of powering a nation.

So what do you suggest?

Decommission the various plants that dote a restive nation?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by southpole: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2016
henries246:
I don't just want to believe that this government has no plans for the Eastern region........

[size=13pt]Is Biafra now part of Nigeria? see what your hate campaign has cause you people? Igbos at home and abroad are busy castigating and expressing hate against buhari and you expect good treatment? you reap what you saw, It is good to be politically wise[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by ademoladeji(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2016
agitator:

Please, enlighten me the power plant or gas plant they bombed? As at today all gas powered generating plants in the south-south are working. undecided undecided undecided

This most sophisticated and most educated Nigerians will always give a false impression that the APC is working. While anybody who knows his onions about projects know that no project had been started by this admin.

Equipment/machinery used in projects of this magnitude are not bought off the shelf.

Purchase Orders a placed before the equipment are manufactured (manufacturing takes time as the manufacturers have to source for the materials and other small equipment, testing done, before shipping and eventual installation. I have left out the engineering stage, which takes months, purchasing(including logistics) which also takes months, and then construction/installation.

Zombies always ready to deceive gullible Nigerians. grin grin grin

http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/index.php/government/97-power-oil-and-gas/349-kaduna-215mw-thermal-power-plant-fg-directs-consortium-to-comply-with-the-completion-time

All you typed na just GRAMMAR!!!

Kindly show us progress pictures of that facility as at April 2, 2015.

The last administration might have started a project but what would you have said if such project was abandoned by the present government?

It's just a simple logic Mr. Man. They're trying to continue on the efforts of the past administration(s).

So, no one is talking about Zombies and please, stop being a Vampire

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by ncoolsome(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Dollyak:

You know the amount of 215MW plant required to ensure stable electricity? At this rate your won't have steady light in the next 30 years.
babe y r u thinkin this way?so u think all plants constructed across country is nw 215mw..for ur info mambila is 3000mw when fully constructed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by xdos(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2016
I am glad you are part of the project. Chief, please inform us... How long has that project been on? Immediately I saw the name Rockson, I lost hope. Well I pray and hope Fashola completes this project in his time.
Guyman02:

The pictures you see is a result of our sweat, I work on that project and I can tell you that a lot has gone into it, ask any engineer from the pictures you see there. I was impressed with the directives Fashola gave to the contractor to complete on schedule and for funds to be released immediately.

Calm down, I work in that plant and meanwhile I dont like APC, but that plant has dual fired MS5001 GE Turbines which means it can effectively be run on LPFO, LPG, LNG, Diesel and natural gas. LPFO & Diesel can be sourced from Kaduna refinery while LPG & LNG can be imported via rail or trucks from Lagos ports and Portharcourt, several companies are on queue to supply the fuels but the govt has to choose the cheapest variant pending when the Ajaokuta to Kano natural gas pipeline will be ready.
We are talking engineering here not politics
Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by royalfamily(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2016
At the picture fashola lookin at the board like why is all this written in Hebrew cool. Ko le ye yin Egbon u think say Engineering work na yam. ..abeg kudos to all educated engineers in the house.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics by royalfamily(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
xdos:
I am glad you are part of the project. Chief, please inform us... How long has that project been on? Immediately I saw the name Rockson, I lost hope. Well I pray and hope Fashola completes this project in his time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Upset By Excess Crude Account Depletion / PDP Presidential Primaries: When Will The South Learn? / Police Summon Lagos Residents For Not Paying Over ‘300% Hike In Waste Disposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.