Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? (3792 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by tjfulloption(m): 2:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Oga jona I salute you because the uniform e fit you well well.

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by moredollar(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Na Buhari e fit pass. Jonathan be like fat pig for the uniform.....
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by dashconcepts: 3:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Choi!!!! Jona sure rock it better! Baba boo looks like hmmmmm in that uniform.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by raumdeuter: 3:18am On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2016
The right question is which of the two beat back BH?

Which of the two had fit, competent Chiefs of staff?

We are not looking for a Micheal Jackson president perpetually running around like a kid in military uniforms ( which is what gej did)

It was actually very funny to see the same soldiers who get their pants in a bunch when civilians wear any form of cameo going all out to dress a civilian with o combat experience in full military regalia.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by Uyi168: 4:31am On Jul 14, 2016
GEJ all d way...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Jonathan's ADC messed up his picture. Look at the size and tummy of someone who is supposed to be a soldier. The buttons on his jacket appear about to eject any minute courtesy of his protruding tummy. I won't have and can't trust such man to protect me.

I'm not a fan of Buhari but I think his uniform suits him better. He is a Paul Kagame type of soldier, lean, frail n hungry looking just like those fulanis that herd cattle from sokoto to port harcourt but they are very fit n always ready to fight.

His uniform is wrong in many aspects and for a former soldier, he is wearing a phucking camouflage but has his name and ranks appear in white background shocked...my personal opinion though...

I imagine him in a war scenario with those gears. Some sniper with a bad eye sight will pick him out from one km away.

His hat, jacket and trouser are all woodland camouflage colours...the type you'll wear in places like forests of ondo state or the terrains of bayelsa but his phucking boots are desert camo colours...the type you'll wear in Borno or Chad...again both colours are very wrong.

Buratai should know better not to let him wear that if his military knowledge has severely eroded. Mr Buratai himself is wearing black boots.

I hope these name tags n rank colour background are not same design with those of our galant soldiers in areas like north east Naija?
Look at the photos again. Even though they appear dark, the White name tags on their chests look very bad. Who the hell designed that? and who approved it?

White rectangle on a soldiers chest...phucking good POA.

Summary, Jonathan n his ADC need to lose weight. They can't pass basic army test with such bellies.

Buhari n Buratai look very fit but uniform is wrong. Buratai and Buhari can get killed because of the non tactical colours on theur uniform that are supposed to conceal them.

Buhari, pls change those boots.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by stevepeters: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2016
LMohd:
a blind man sef go know say na GEJ

Lol... Truetalk. But make oga MBuhari no catch GEJ for combat o!!!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by stevepeters: 5:06am On Jul 14, 2016
oyb:
The right question is which of the two beat back BH?

Which of the two had fit, competent Chiefs of staff?

We are not looking for a Micheal Jackson president perpetually running around like a kid in military uniforms ( which is what gej did)

It was actually very funny to see the same soldiers who get their pants in a bunch when civilians wear any form of cameo going all out to dress a civilian with o combat experience in full military regalia.

Hello from the other side!!! GEJ was GCFR he can wear whatever whenever. Without any experience of it. If twas a military regime another case. As president, u aint no ordinaire civilian anymore.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by madapcmod: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2016
no wonder dullard always wear agbada to cover up some skeleton. kai! beri beri disafointed!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? by jazinogold(m): 5:33am On Jul 14, 2016
why compare apple and carrot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday / Buhari was treated with blood transfusions from babies / ‘davido Is The Reason I Lost The Presidential Election” – Atiku (SATIRE NEWS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.