Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye (769 Views)

Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do To You - Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu Dares Dino Melaye / Beat My Wife And See What I’ll Do – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by needhelp20: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2016
A former Governor of Lagos State and a National
Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has vowed to deal with
Senator Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi West), if he
dared beat his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu
(APC-Lagos Central).
Melaye had on Tuesday reportedly vowed to beat
Senator Tinubu during a closed-door session of
the Senate over the forgery case against
Principal Officers of the Senate.
Tinubu had expressed disapproval of the tactics
suggested by Dino Melaye, who was of the
opinion that commencing impeachment
proceedings against President Muhammadu
Buhari will make the Executive back down on the
trial.
Reacting to the development, Asiwaju Tinubu
vowed to deal with Dino Melaye if he took any
untoward action against his wife.
Speaking through his spokesman, Sunday Dare,
Tinubu said Melaye’s comments was a major low
for him.
Dare, writing on his Twitter handle, said: “And
if Dino thinks nothing will happen if he dare
beats up another Senator, then he must be living
in a fools paradise”.
“Things will happen. Dino Melaye sunk to the
lowest ever today.

“From this point, it is downhill for him. A
disgrace to the Senate of the Republic.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/13/beat-my-wife-and-see-what-ill-do-tinubu-dares-dino-melaye/

1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by HungerBAD: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino Maleye.

There are two very serious issues here that we are down playing. The first is the issue of violence against a woman, and in a saner society, Dino would have resigned as a Senator. There is nothing remotely funny about men who, who have such tendencies publicly as this would show that they are women beaters in their private life.

This man is not fit to be a Public Servant at all, and i pray he Powers that be ends his Political Career in the APC.

Second, is the threat of Violence against a sitting Senator. Again, Dino should be in Jail for this. We all might have our Political differences, but it is our duty not to encourage Violent People like Dino Maleye into Power, as a violent tempered person should be in a Class for anger management, and not the Senate.

It is this same attitude and mentality, those 3 House Members took to the US, and wanted to molest the women they met there, thinking the women there are like those in Nigeria, before the 3 Clowns got deported back to Nigeria.

Dino Maleye, you will need another party's platform to contest your next election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by MrRhymes101(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino doesn't know y they call this man JAGABAN.... Who do u think is d godfather of agberos in Lagos?? I rest my case

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by needhelp20: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
Dino doesn't know y they call this man JAGABAN.... Who do u think is d godfather of agberos in Lagos?? I rest my case

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
lol
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by mcocolok(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
At the onset of tinubus political career, he had two notable career wrecking legal crisis; the drug dealing conviction case in US and the US masters certificate scandal.
These two cases shook tinubu to his roots, and though he survived by withdrawing the certificate as an unnecessary extra, he learnt from those early days on, the importance of deploying legal blockade against an opponent.
What became tinubus strategy? To pocket the Nigerian legal and judicial system.
This he went on to do with great ease via his magnanimous empowerment nature.
Tinubu is a natural empowerer. He takes his boys from nobodyship, makes them commissioner in lagos state, then, bombs them over to any SW state as governor. Any girlfriend can be dashed any post anytime.

He strategically extended this "humanitarian " feat to activists and at a point, Soyinka had two sons as commissioners in two different SW states simultaneously. Soyinkas mouth ever since then went mute.

Most of The key judges and lawyers are all in jagabans pocket. When he wanted to pluck all SW states off PDP, he deployed justice Salami.

When he wanted to punish saraki, for taking his coveted 3rd citizen seat, he used an innocuous tribunal, where hapless jona tried him, but without success. See the mess he's making of Saraki now. That one is in political purgatory.

So, he has been experiencing ingratitude from Buhari, in an off and on manner, and I knew that the jagaban I've studied, will surely find a way to castrate and cage Buhari. It's certificate stupid? Tinubus been there and done that. So he deploys a young Unknown lawyer with a court case challenging this certificate that he's certain Buhari doesn't have. Make no mistake about it, he won't send Buhari packing, but he's got him where he wanted. Buhari is a potential gonner. The laws of the land are clear on waec as basic legal allowance to be a president.
Tinubu is not an over ambitious man. He has a price. Buhari need to keep meeting his price to keep staying in power. Tinubu owns all the SW SANs, no contest!
He owns the court processes, no contest. That's the prize for being a man with a large heart.
This case will cool down but won't go away. It's the check on Buhari. It's Tinubus reward for broad generosity and smart godfatherism.

2 Likes

Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Let the battle begin
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Kelechi2020(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2016
The lion of bourdillion has spoken , the slayer of PDP has risen , ready to go into the battle field once more to crush a little where belly face politician...i am with you tinubu .somebody must be taught how to behave.....But oga tinubu what if he runs to US ?? can you go there i heard you have cockroaches in that country...
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by junketer(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know why but i never believe anything said by any spokesperson.
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by Kelechi2020(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
mcocolok:

At the onset of tinubus political career, he had two notable career wrecking legal crisis; the drug dealing conviction case in US and the US masters certificate scandal.
These two cases shook tinubu to his roots, and though he survived by withdrawing the certificate as an unnecessary extra, he learnt from those early days on, the importance of deploying legal blockade against an opponent.
What became tinubus strategy? To pocket the Nigerian legal and judicial system.
This he went on to do with great ease via his magnanimous empowerment nature.
Tinubu is a natural empowerer. He takes his boys from nobodyship, makes them commissioner in lagos state, then, bombs them over to any SW state as governor. Any girlfriend can be dashed any post anytime.

He strategically extended this "humanitarian " feat to activists and at a point, Soyinka had two sons as commissioners in two different SW states simultaneously. Soyinkas mouth ever since then went mute.

Most of The key judges and lawyers are all in jagabans pocket. When he wanted to pluck all SW states off PDP, he deployed justice Salami.

When he wanted to punish saraki, for taking his coveted 3rd citizen seat, he used an innocuous tribunal, where hapless jona tried him, but without success. See the mess he's making of Saraki now. That one is in political purgatory.

So, he has been experiencing ingratitude from Buhari, in an off and on manner, and I knew that the jagaban I've studied, will surely find a way to castrate and cage Buhari. It's certificate stupid? Tinubus been there and done that. So he deploys a young Unknown lawyer with a court case challenging this certificate that he's certain Buhari doesn't have. Make no mistake about it, he won't send Buhari packing, but he's got him where he wanted. Buhari is a potential gonner. The laws of the land are clear on waec as basic legal allowance to be a president.
Tinubu is not an over ambitious man. He has a price. Buhari need to keep meeting his price to keep staying in power. Tinubu owns all the SW SANs, no contest!
He owns the court processes, no contest. That's the prize for being a man with a large heart.
This case will cool down but won't go away. It's the check on Buhari. It's Tinubus reward for broad generosity and smart godfatherism.

Thank you very much for your strategic and tactical analysis of Tinubu...i wish to know more,,,
Re: Beat My Wife And See What I Will Do -tinubu Dares Dino Melaye by 48noble(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Very soon saharaReporters will open all files that ve Dino's name in search of trash to tarnish his personality...then EFCC will b invited...APC things fall Apart when u put a knife on the thread that holds u together and the centre cannot hold...

(1) (Reply)

Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Open Letter Shame Christians Islamisation Agenda Achieved By Fani Kayode / Ffk: The Niger Delta Crusaders, The Muslim Pilgrims And The U S Of N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.