Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? (2938 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2016
I have heard alot of parents or people generally showing a sided gender preference. Some prefer the male child while others the female for reasons known to them. Can u guys tell your opinion and reasons for them?
Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Both are good dont forget some people dont have kids...

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by MrRhymes101(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Tough 1... Well from birth to 2years I prefer d male child cos a female child cries a lot, eats less and thus falls sick often but d male child d chop anyhow and suck breast like government work so they stay healthier. 3years to 14years I prefer a female child cos they are calm and docile + they help in house chores and are very caring while their male counterpart is scattering the house upandan and getting into different troubles from fights in school to spoiling neighbours properties. 15years to 25years 1 "idiot" has started brainwashing her and she suddenly listens to him more than her parents....this life sha

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Both are good, i see no reason why some people will say they prefer one to another when both are from the same maker
Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by olaniyi0(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2016
absolutely rubbish!!! go n ask baba god.
Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by MrRhymes101(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Wait for Lalasticlala and ishilove to marry first they will tell us
Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by psucc(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Which of them can you manufacture, create or produce?
Until then, it remains a gift. Either you accept it or reject(abort) it.
But whichever way, you must give account of how and what you do with the gift.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by byvan03: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2016
You will enjoy any gender if the child is raised right.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between A Male Child And A Female Child? by Aremu01(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
This just reminds me of my sec sch debate.... The good old days

(1) (Reply)

26 Things That You Usually Face In An Average African Family / Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? / Weird Facts About Left-handed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.