Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

#THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (743 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. by LorDBolton(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2016
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"
I was in 200lvl, she was a fresher, I was the stereotypical good-badt guy of the hostel and indeed my area and u know how ladies love trouble.
One evening she knocked on my door and asked for help solving her acc assignment from there she form sleep and the rest is history.

Now b4 I knack am I told her POINT-BLANK...I DONT DATE. She said OK.

A month+ into our FWB relations I noticed she had become antsy n aggressive anytime a chick came over, she had started beefing with other girls in the hostel, she was telling people(even my guys) that we're dating...shuooo?! undecided

I decided to cut her off then a new babe moved into the hostel. I decided to port. That's where my wahala began.

One day on my way home I was attacked it took some quick thinking to elude them, I went to the senior men in the area to complain, days later...I went to his hostel then he started quizzing me on some issues I felt like fainting.

This babe went to meet some S.M in my area told em I was impersonating(cultist) threatening her, molesting her & raping her everyday...one of those guys had been toasting her since she no gree now she started dating the guy (just to ensure they fvcked me up)...imagine!

I exposed her lies, matter was settled, the babe apologised, moved out of the hostel...

Incase you ever jam a chocolate skinned, figure8 bum-short loving ijaw chick who attended uniben named ke**ye, my guy PLEASE Waka pass... she's poisoned chalice.
Re: #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. by Situation001(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
k
Re: #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. by sEGXY2(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Pics or adont believe
Re: #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Where do l start from? Is the one that arranged cultists for me or the one that reported me to her police commissioner 'friend'. Should l talk about the one that poured drink on me in public or the one that broke my brand new 32'' plasma. Or is it the one that told me ''let me travel to my village,you shall see'' or the one that broke a bottle and tried to stab me. Too many crazy exes,l don't even know which was crazier mehn,so dont know which to talk about.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Help. I Dont Enjoy My Sex Anymore / Download Mark Angel Comedy – In Law-in Law (episode 83) / Girl Discovers Boyfriend Of Two Years Is Actually Gay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.