Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary (12033 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / How Do I Save And Invest From My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by mexyk(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Stop that nonsense Mr and fight for what is right. If God wants you to leave all matters to him,he wouldn't give you a brain.[/quote]

I have done what was right, put in my best, and left with a loud applaud. God has moved me to a far better place and I realised the past was just a stepping stone. Sometimes, letting go is the best. You can never tell if your future employers would make enquiries into your past, contact previous employers so its far better to leave without any scuffle.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by lalasticlala(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cuntslayer:
My dear Nairalanders
I was called up as early as 5.34am to come and pick up my cheque for my final entitlements by the HR Officer.
I've just picked it up and on my way to work.

The thing is that they also viewed this post and were scared that I was going to reveal their names and bad publicity.

For those people who said that I should move on, you guys are the problem we have in this country, why would I just accept status quo, why should I accept injustice? Why?

I think the earlier we stand up for our rights and abhor mediocrity at all levels, we will progress rapidly.

Thanks also to Lalasticlala for bringing this topic to the front page Atleast it gave the necessary coverage and thus closure to my plight.

Thanks everyone!

Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
thanks for the feedback. God bless you
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by Zieristclair(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
Cvntslayer ...See moniker. How them go pay you angry
grin
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by awunorchinye: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
greed is a terrible thing sha
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by awunorchinye: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
you might lose everything at the end of the day
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by awunorchinye: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
dont be a mumu or ode please focus on your current job, oga job hard for outside, thank god for the one wen you get
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by awunorchinye: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
cool
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by arthurshelly: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
achieverme:

You just showed me that Nigerians are mumus and can be taken for granted. I pray I will be able to employ your type in my company. It is good to know I can take you for granted and you will not do anything about it.

Nigeria are not mumu but sometime you let some stuff go not because you are stupid but refused to come down to small mind type level
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by achieverme(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
arthurshelly:

Nigeria are not mumu but sometime you let some stuff go not because you are stupid but refused to come down to small mind type level

I Dont agree with you bro. There are times you have to give the mad man a response so that he will know he doesn't have monopoly over madness. If you let him go, he will continue doing it to others, since he was never challenged.
Re: My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary by arthurshelly: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author[/sup][sup][color=#000099][/color]=achieverme post=47646885]

I Dont agree with you bro. There are times you have to give the mad man a response so that he will know he doesn't have monopoly over madness. If you let him go, he will continue doing it to others, since he was never challenged.[/quote][quote][/quote][email][/email][img][/img][b][/b
I agree with you...same thing happen to me with my former employer,he own me my salary and other entitlement,I just let go just for me to concentrate on other stuff in ny life...bro to be frank with you ur skury naa first grade oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital / Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / I'm An Orator: What Are My Career Chances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.