Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja (22210 Views)

Glo 4G LTE - First Speedtest & Review / MTN 4G Speedtest Here Abuja / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by mradjoy(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2016
lepagawu:
do you use Twitter? If so let's connect smiley i am @lepagawu

Now following you on twitter, here's my handle @adjoywebdesign
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Emeka71(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Good idea.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Bayo72: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Look at those screenshots closely, the speeds measured here are within Nigeria! The first test only shows the speed between NTEL and ipNX while the second test shows the speed within ipNX network itself! These are not true internet speed test unless you are downloading from ipNX server. Take another look at the ping return time, 44ms and 2ms are not typical values you get when you ping a server in Europe for example, 110ms is the more realistic figure. The shorter the ping return time, the higher speed speedtest servers display.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by okonja(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
To all SPECTRANET, SWIFT & SMILE USERS grin grin

If you own any Huawei modem having IMEI starting with 866xxxxxx, stays in Abuja and would like to unlock it, contact me via my signature.

Reason why is that 866 IMEIs are v4 algo and no online calculator for it for now, So it's either you pay online for server unlock to get the unlock code OR give it to an expert to work on it for you, So don't hesitate to holla me. Example of such modem is; E5573s-606, B310-927....

If you stay anywhere else, it can still be done, that is if you plan coming to Abuja soon OR ready to pay for the server unlock code.

Other Modems with IMEI 865xxxx downwards are also unlockable instantly

Thanks.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by blackprowler: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
comeandmarry:
Don't be deceived, theres nothing like 4g,its only fast cause its limited to certain states n customers.
When it officiallu reaches all states of yhe the federation, e go slow pass glo.
Na only spectranet I respect due to 1am to 7am unlimited tins..

All network are scams.
They reduce price of data and made the browsing speed very slow. Esp mtn,glo and airtel.
Browsing speed na 0KB/s to 100KB/s
For those network

When spectranet dey deliver mb per second

Abegi.scams everywhere.

I af almost 30 gig on glo but e no fit finish cause na gprs speed in a 4G zone.I only browse at nite,cause.d slow speed for day time fit make me break my system in anger
Useless country

Ntel go soon enta gprs speed.
No make dia fake ass Internet speed deceive you o

We r still undeveloped

100%
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by kirchofff(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2016
fastjett:
Menh that is dam slow, ipNX service is still the best for now see the speed below
bro are u sure this isn't scam? Cos it's rare to find an upload speed greater than a download speed......the reverse is always the case

1 Like

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by ibrokola(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
comeandmarry:
Don't be deceived, theres nothing like 4g,its only fast cause its limited to certain states n customers.
When it officiallu reaches all states of yhe the federation, e go slow pass glo.

All network are scams.
They reduce price of data and made the browsing speed very slow. Esp mtn,glo and airtel. I
For those network

Abegi.scams everywhere.

I af almost 30 gig on glo but e no fit finish cause na gprs speed in a 4G zone.I only browse at nite,cause.d slow speed for day time fit make me break my system in anger
Useless country

We r still undeveloped

Useless country
Go and build yours naa
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by princecemo(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Here is my glo speed test..... very poor buh reasonable.

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by ibrokola(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
comeandmarry:

All network are scams.
They reduce price of data and made the browsing speed very slow. Esp mtn,glo and airtel. I
For those network

Abegi.scams everywhere.

Useless country

We r still undeveloped

Useless country??
Go and build yours naa
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by erux(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
enemy of progress.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by timidapsin(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
ferdison:
we are still waiting for it to be available in other states.....
Like the United States?
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by alexov(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
donspero:
75mbps dats like 20sec for 1gb download, abj loading :D75mbps dats like 20sec for 1gb download, abj loading
That's megabits per second (Mbps) which is different from megabytes per second (MBps). The thing is 8 megabits is equivalent to 1 megabyte. So 75Mbps is equivalent to about 9MBps. This means your 1GB would take approximately 2 minutes and that's if the data download rate remains constant, which it won't.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by ThundrCork(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Targaeryian:
That is fast...

Fastest ive downloaded anything was 2.3Mb/s using Airtel.

16.3Mb/s? In this Naija?

WTF!!! shocked

But at what cost?

10k per month and it is unlimited
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Franky826: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
fastjett:
Menh that is dam slow, ipNX service is still the best for now see the speed below

OP said with just one bar

In other news.....

That ipNX Badt gan ! grin
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Hilles(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Like every other thing in Naija, that rate go soon drop
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by dustmalik: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fastest speed I have gotten on ntel, in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
dustmalik:

All I can say is WOW!!!!
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by yoddy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
dustmalik:

Dude, the NTEL SAT3 is connected to the nigerian internet exchange point and your trst server is on Lagos hence the low latency and huge throughput. Abeg run your test with a server in south America or in Asia make we know the koko.

Your current results are not bad for intra-nigeria traffic though.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Dam5reey(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
donspero:
75mbps dats like 20sec for 1gb download, abj loading :D75mbps dats like 20sec for 1gb download, abj loading

I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2016
15kbps Here. Glo Btw cry cry
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by mikron(m): 2:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Honour91:
NICE ONE.....HOPE It will FAVORABLE!!!
grin

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by dmcdad: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Targaeryian:
That is fast...

Fastest ive downloaded anything was 2.3Mb/s using Airtel.

16.3Mb/s? In this Naija?

WTF!!! shocked

But at what cost?
You call that fast Ahh, na wa ooooo.

Let's get something straight here... Was your Airtel download 2.3Mb/s or 2.3MB/s? Meanwhile, what the op posted in Megabytes is roughly 2.04MB/s, that is 16.3Mb/s divided by 8, will give you something in the region of 2.04MB/s. Notice the difference in writing. One is written with small-letter b and the other in capital-letter B.

For me, I get around 4MB/s downloading with my Airtel at night. If we convert that to Megabits, it will amount to 32Mb/s. So you see, that stuff ain't fast a bit. It's just there. If I can get between 3 and 4MB/s on my Airtel, then any service bragging with its 4G capabilities should give me something above that for starters.
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by LUDALOOLO(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good day guys you are about to enjoy your ntel in new diamention of unlimited for token, we have done this on SPECTRANET, SMILE, SWIFT, COBRANET AND ON ALL GSM. We offering you unlimited without restriction on NTEL 4G LTE.

Contact Luda

whatsapp : 08078292297
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by ForFun: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
NTEL Just now Wuse 2, Abuja

1 Share

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by yoddy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
ThundrCork:
A young man brought the device to my office and hooked it up my network. this thing was amazingly fast even though the signal was just one bar. I think Nigerians can finally boast of internet smiley

So I get Ntel speed tests in Lagos and I really don't think its extraordinary

The tests are to ISPs in Naija, Portugal and JApan

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2016
in kenya, actual download speeds in a govt public library

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by dmcdad: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2016
denisfidha:
in kenya, actual download speeds in a govt public library
My goodness! shocked
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by ican2020: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ntel speed in Duste Alhaji is a little bit ok, but in other Dutses in almost zero but thank God that MTN 4G is here.

We are waiting to see how it goes
Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by nani667: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
MTN 3G ✔️

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by nani667: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ntel 4G at their office in Lagos

Re: Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
These speedtest that you guys use are more of a function of the server that you are testing.

if you switch speedtest servers you will get wildly varying speeds.

if you really want to test your actual speeds where you are, use www.fast.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle / SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.