Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians (2940 Views)

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / 30 English Words To Substitute The English Phrase "I LOVE YOU" / Nigerians Hand Over Mr Eazi's File To Ghanaians As They Prepare To Send Him Bach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Marlvin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:
17.Gangalia

If you’ve ever heard this word anywhere then you should know what they actually meant is Gang Leader, which has been corrupted to Gangalia. This word is only known to us, the world knows nothing about it.

You've mentioned this before.

b.t.w, this is quite an interesting info.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by curvysola(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Marlvin:

You've mentioned this before.

b.t.w, this is quite an interesting info.

thanks dearie! got distracted, someone pissed me off! , will edit it!
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

this nonsense has been going on for quite awhile now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, but am not surprised sha, most of you are kids, am more of a woman than your mother! you useless piece of shit! i have ignored this rubbish for too long! since the day i opened my account! am i the only girl here? are you stupid or something! ugly dead thing!
So u r a guy afterall, u just confirmed our suspicion with dis trash u wrote. Signs of joblessness.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Marlvin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

thanks dearie! got distracted, someone pissed me off! , will edit it!

Actually, am a Gh fan'. kind of. so keep this rollin' till the very last number. if you can.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

fooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll Fools like you who take time to attack people's post instead on focusing on how to make your lame ass dick sucking self better Smh goat! you wanted my attention you have gotten it, now carry ur dirty ugly self elsewhere, hungry thing
All dis cos i asked if ur a guy or a lady based on what pple r saying about u? Really?? A sinner is always running even when no one is pursuing her.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by curvysola(f): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
18.Calling someone “My Friend”

Who knew calling someone friend could be harmful, except in Ghana where it shows a sign of belittling someone.

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by curvysola(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
All dis cos i asked if ur a guy or a lady based on what pple r saying about u? Really?? A sinner is always running even when no one is pursuing her.

you are very stupid ugly thing

1 Like

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

you are very stupid ugly thing
How do u feel wen ur fellow guys r chyking u? Jobless guy hiding behind a female moniker.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by curvysola(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
19.Hey

In some countries, it means “Hi”, in Ghana, it means you are disrespectfully calling someone.

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by curvysola(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
How do u feel wen ur fellow guys r chyking u? Jobless guy hiding behind a female moniker.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!, meanwhile this is what you should do with your opinion

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lemme add the ones I know.

Charley. .
Its a name right? But this word actually means friend.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by OXYGEN01: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
There are over 5million+ nigerians in Ghana so if you careless stfu because people care
IamLEGEND1:
And why should I care about the words Ghanaians use as part of their pidgin.

This thread too boring jor.Sotey u wan list 42 of dem.
#FckThisShitMehn
#ImOuttaHere
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by Kelewele(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
gringringrin Nice one but please make sure you give credit where it's due
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by OXYGEN01: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by emmyluizzz: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:
5.Pour

When you hear people say pour in Ghana, especially when they talking about a sex act, then you should know they are referring to Ejaculation.
I like dis one.
Re: 42 English Words Only Known To Ghanaians by tens4real(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!, meanwhile this is what you should do with your opinion
is it upto 42 oo com n complete it joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Use Mortar Pestle To Bust My Head After She Saw Dis Picture / This Photo A Girl Uploaded On Her Facebook Page Has Got Her Friends Talking / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.