Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town (39457 Views)

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Leiman100(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
valiantheartprod:
Is it medicine truck or gun truck, let me check again sef
do you know how to read at all or you are just trying to be mischievious?
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by doctokwus: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oxytocin!

Are they delivering babies or have they discovered any other use(s) of the drug?
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by bayocanny: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
davodyguy:

Attention seekers don plenty for internet these days
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by bayocanny: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I wan make we honour them ni cheesy
If I hear smiley
If u wan honour them go visit them for sambisa lol
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Charly68: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thank God for the bravery of the military. Nobody is running from the miscreants now . They thought it was like before when the military would be running away from their fire power . They are now living in the fools paradise . Thank God for the new military team. God will help you to finish the battle without delay in Jesus name
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Organs(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is the kind of news I like to hear

If you're appreciative in nature, can I get some likes for the Nigerian soldiers?

Still not good enough. You have reliable info, you lay ambush, yet some bh still escaped?? shame on Nigerian soldiers, nothing in Nigeria is done completely right.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Wailers will be sad.
. You are very stupid for saying that....the BH guys are zombies, they are not also killing wailers buh zombies too and you are here saying that, we can watch zombies kill zombies like an interesting movie and be happy abt it while you watch it like a horror movie, this is a national issue so we want them take out totally cos we don't enjoy killings..... get some common sense next time u wana post shit....
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by valiantheartprod(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Leiman100:
do you know how to read at all or you are just trying to be mischievious?
bro, my eye dey inch me, i know say na sleep cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by fakati(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kudos to NA God will continue to protect and strengthen you .
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by ufumes(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good one from our troops
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by pauldiola: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
when em go kill them finish self
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by AntiWailer: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
decency123:
. You are very stupid for saying that....the BH guys are zombies, they are not also killing wailers buh zombies too and you are here saying that, we can watch zombies kill zombies like an interesting movie and be happy abt it while you watch it like a horror movie, this is a national issue so we want them take out totally cos we don't enjoy killings..... get some common sense next time u wana post shit....

I won't join u in your folly.

Carry ur frustration to the next door. I am not responsible for ur predicament.

Accept my sincere condolence as you wail till 2023 and beyond.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by freeage7(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
This Boko boys no dey tire? Anyway dem don loss relevance for our media hand.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by sheddy111(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
bravo to the gallant soldiers of my great country Nigeria. I love you all
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by sheddy111(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
bravo to the gallant soldiers of my great country Nigeria. I love you all .thanks
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by alizma: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
WHY NOW? you just deprived wailers this night sleep.
victory is sure.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

I won't join u in your folly.

Carry ur frustration to the next door. I am not responsible for ur predicament.

Accept my sincere condolence as you wail till 2023 and beyond.
. You still haven't got any sense.... what has frustration got to do with BH... get a life
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Olukat(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Wailers will be sad.

Sad about what, that they escape with gun shot wounds?
Nigeria is one big theater, the stage is so large for all acts.
I guess the BBOG have shifted to the ship yard...hmmm
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by bluegrass217(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
we really need to be appreciative of our gallant soldiers putting their lifes ahead facing diz bastards called boko haram...well done gallant soldiers not politicizing everything...once again more bullet for ur guns NA
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2016
kudos to the NA. victory is from God alone
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by millionaireman: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2016
They were returning guns given to them from Nigeria Armed forces armoury.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by marxwellerr247(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2016
God bless PMB
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by luluosas(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Good job. But no single terrorist died?
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by olaolaking: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Why she they always escaping with gunshots, u can't imagine someone running with AK47 bullet on his body.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Firefire:
Evil people.
Talk true, this news vex you.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Firefire(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2016
omenka:
Talk true, this news vex you.

Good morning.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by AntiWailer: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2016
decency123:
. You still haven't got any sense.... what has frustration got to do with BH... get a life

You are the frustrated one that need a life.

After your ban, u still opened another account as if ur destiny is tied to Nairaland.

Find something tangible to do with ur life. Don't waste it trolling me.

I dnt care about u.
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Spells(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Boko haram, shey no be with boko (education) dem manufacture gunwey dem dey use ni. Confused humans
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by billyG(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2016
wher iz d gun truck?i came 2 see?
Re: Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town by Akpuoru: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Achorise:
I thought Lie Mohammed said the war against terrorism is won.

APC ,Lets drop Propaganda and move Nigeria forward.
This all you can say, am sure this is bad news for you. You rather it was BH that killed people so would be vindicated in attack on the government of the day. Sorry Sir, evil can never triumph over good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.