Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria (25199 Views)

Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by mtprofessor5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
She fine but she no fine pass me, just opportuned to represent the s.east.
No hate intended

Before u quote me abukwa Nwa Igbo .
I tiem 30 emme gi 40

OK I have view your profile are you satisfied now
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by oladipo322(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
Nice 1, u looking beautiful too.
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by temptnow: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Bros forget there are a lot involved for one to get to that top level, not everyone of such would like to pass through those processes .
please elaborate more, let me see if I will advise my cousin to stop her modeling career and
All the pageant she's been attending.
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by barcelona007(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who she done help
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ucnwafor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Kedu Ihe bu gi ga na Ukwu m
Achorom kam mara adaego ana akpo cherishing,

Nne imara ezi mma, ka anyi kpazie nu!!

Ka m zie ere gi igwe okwu e-mail......
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by zanebaddo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ada South what?...na my cousin ex be this ooo.. chineke
Dat guy better rush back to this Babe oo grin

See small girl of yesterday.....che che you rock jare!
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by preciousMI1(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
omanifrank:
A Current student of national open university... Also a model, a queen , also a producer and an acre and a presenter..
jack of all trade, master of none.... o di egwu!
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
ucnwafor:
Achorom kam mara adaego ana akpo cherishing,

Nne imara ezi mma, ka anyi kpazie nu!!

Ka m zie ere gi igwe okwu e-mail......
Hahahaha I na ato ochi grin
stop sleeping on a bicycle inula
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
Cherishing I go really appreciate if me n you do collabo cos I sure say we go born fine pikins...
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
danasjoe1:
Cherishing I go really appreciate if me n you do collabo cos I sure say we go born fine pikins...
Lwkmh na u talk am ,no worry when I ready I go let u know tongue
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Lwkmh na u talk am ,no worry when I ready I go let u know tongue
oya reason my ur FB user name make I dey keep tab on you till wen u are ready..
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
danasjoe1:
oya reason my ur FB user name make I dey keep tab on you till wen u are ready..
Is NL going to fold in the nearer future don't worry will continue to keep tab on u.
Hope u got enough bullion van cos am not ready to suffer grin
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Is NL going to fold in the nearer future don't worry will continue to keep tab on u.
Hope u got enough bullion van cos am not ready to suffer grin
Dangote n Bill gate are my boys even carlos slim na my house boy,I get the doe to make ur life very comfortable,e dey very difficult for me n u to keep tabs on each other on NL unlike FB where I can monitor you very well like monitoring spirit...lol
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
danasjoe1:
Dangote n Bill gate are my boys even carlos slim na my house boy,I get the doe to make ur life very comfortable,e dey very difficult for me n u to keep tabs on each other on NL unlike FB where I can monitor you very well like monitoring spirit...lol
I yam coming
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
I yam coming
no qualm I go wait but remember say time don dey go...
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by FRANKOXY(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
SHE'S STUNNING
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
danasjoe1:
no qualm I go wait but remember say time don dey go...
Hahahaha me get plenty time oOh tongue
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by goodvision12(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
na yu sabi
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ucnwafor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

Hahahaha I na ato ochi grin
stop sleeping on a bicycle inula
Obughi ihe na ato ochi nnem

Biko ka anyi whatsapp n'igwe okwu a.........inula
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40

Who tell you say you fine!
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
nne make i no lie, she fine pass you
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:

no time joor dem say delay is dangerous abi u no want make we enjoy our pikins..
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by ozimec(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40

No she fine pass u. Eme kwenam 40 biko
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm not in Nigeria undecided
hahahahaha i don laff lie down for ground! Chai grin
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
hahahahaha i don laff lie down for ground! Chai grin
. lolz wetin dey mk u laff grin see my location for profile na undecided
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by endove(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
nurturing her for our polithiefcians
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Cherishing:
No hate intended

I tiem 30 emme gi 40
I like u jare.Just being honest with yourself
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
sweetylicious:
I like u jare.Just being honest with yourself
Thanks sweetie
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cherishing:

Thanks sweetie
u WC ma
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
sweetylicious:
u WC ma
hmm but am not ma
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by Cherishing(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
sweetylicious:
u WC ma
hmm but am not ma
Re: Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria by danasjoe1: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherishing:

I don dey get gray hairs!!!answer me on time now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos / Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.