Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Demonic Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Prophecies (817 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
I was in my office last Month when a lady came to me for an advice, in the cause of our discussion she told me that she has a ministry, and she had tried opening prayer house and it closed down after some weeks. When she went to inquire why she is not succeeding in her ministry, a pastor told her that her mother is the cause of her misfortune. The so called pastor told her that her mother must to die before her ministry can succeed what a wicked vision. Also a woman came to me for prayers because her son’s prophet told him that her mother is a witch and the cause of his misfortune. She was in pain begging God to open her son’s eyes to see the deception. The above revelations are from the pit of hell belief it or not. When we started our church last two months a sister contacted me to pray for a woman that was depressed she was seeing things and was talking to herself a lot, after prayers she got better. Her brother who didn’t know about my coming to pray with her and the turnaround of her health brought prophets to pray for her even when she is already better. They came and prophesied to them that she is suffering from spiritual attacks and the person spiritually attacking her is leaving at the opposite building. Within a week of that wicked prophecy the poor woman became worst even to the point of death. Many people go to prayer houses to hear prophecies and go home worse than they came. Many have died before their time not because witches are attacking them but because of evil prophecies from prayer houses which constantly put them in a state of fear and uneasiness with their neighbors. They can’t associate freely with their family or neighbors because of fear of spiritual attacks, what bondage a lot of prayer houses have put families. It is so because many don’t know their Bible, they hear but lack understanding. Psalm 34:4 says “I sought the Lord, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears” if the Lord delivers you from all your fears that’s to say you shouldn’t be afraid of those they told you are witches or planning your down fall. Christ said we should love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us in the book of Matthew 5:44, but many prophets are telling you to ignore Christ instruction he’s not serious, you should obey then instead. I once welcomed a witch and her husband into my home, when God revealed who she is to me, I talked to her and she told me that she can’t repent. I prayed and told God that I won’t send her away because witches are supposed to run away from a child of God not the other way round. Even when she refused to come into my room and was in the cold because of my night prays I still invited her in because Christ thought us to show love to all, even though I know she groan in pain whenever I pray, I only wish to show her Christ power is the ultimate. Many had come to me with their problems but all they seem to be interested in is who is hurting them, not the solution to their problems. I always tell them that God called me to offer solutions not to put them in a state of fear. Vision without solution is useless, you should know that Christ reveals to redeem. The solution to your problems starts with your total commitment to repentance and genuine love for Christ.
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
For advice call +2347030604119
E-mail- earthcumi@yahoo.com
Assemblies of God Church
Idumuda quarters, Ogbe-ani beside Eliaza shop
Akwukwu Igbo, Oshimili North LGA
Delta State
Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jesus is real
Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
truth is bitter
Re: Demonic Prophecies by TrajansKong: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pastor, abeg.

Stop hustling poor, semi-literates with your winchy-winch ooga-booga.
Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2016
TrajansKong:
Pastor, abeg.

Stop hustling poor, semi-literates with your winchy-winch ooga-booga.
you need Jesus so much, Jesus loves U so much
Re: Demonic Prophecies by otem4eartum: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Earthkumy:
Eusebius takes more of the glory of Faulkin. Eusebius and Faulkin(Zeusus Kris) are the godman worshipped by the Christians.
Re: Demonic Prophecies by TrajansKong: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Earthkumy:
Pastor Kumy,
Please stop. This is getting creepy, even by your standards.
Re: Demonic Prophecies by TrajansKong: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
You are an adult.

Witches are not real.

Stop your fraud.
Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
TrajansKong:
You are an adult.
Witches are not real.
Stop your fraud.
u can only stop where ur knowledge stopped
Re: Demonic Prophecies by TrajansKong: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Earthkumy:
u can only stop where ur knowledge stopped

I know you are a clown-spook pastor, filling the heads of lesser-learned people with lies about 'demonic prophecies'.

You retard the moral and intellectual development of our people for your own gain.

Stop it.

You are a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrajansKong:

I know you are a clown-spook pastor, filling the heads of lesser-learned people with lies about 'demonic prophecies'.

You retard the moral and intellectual development of our people for your own gain.

Stop it.

You are a fraud.
God bless u real good
Re: Demonic Prophecies by Earthkumy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrajansKong:
You are an adult.

Witches are not real.

Stop your fraud.
but the natural man receive not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1) (Reply)

Is Grace Divine Partiality? / Shock As Catholic Priest Married Two Wives Secretly / Alleged Possessed Tree Refused To Go Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.