Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58250 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Religion has done more harm than good... RIP...
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Respect55(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
haydotzed:
Islam preaches peace and no sane Muslim with d knowledge of Quran will perpetrate such an havoc. To answer you bigot, you certainly no nothing about Islam and what it preaches. If you blv Muslims are blood suckers, what should we call the western powers? As been said by a fellow nairalander, the aim of a terrorist is to create a sense of fear and insecurity among ppl... Coming to a secular state like Nigeria, it would be wrong and hypocritic of anyone to say boko-haram are Muslims when obviously dey go to mosques and do what dey know how to do. I guess dos praying in mosque are not Christian nor jew. I will suggest u check ur brain if it's really perfect as human being... Cos d word ISLAM signifies PEACE not violent.

Relax abeg. U can't take away terrorism from Islam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by ventilation: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:
you allow muslims into your country to practise their radicalism free of charge. Thats what you get. Being pummeled by the same muslims you grant citizenship.

Also you have being spear heading so many attacks on muslim countries where muslim terrorists are e.g. Mali iraq syria etc. And you think they wont find a way to hurt you back?

I thought france was smart. They hace disappointed me. The whole western countries have disappointed me. Maybe the uk have better in terms of their policies.

I no fit talk again

Source: my words
I haven't seen where it's written that the attack ws perpetrated by a muslim, let's wait for France to tell us, Nigerians love conclusion that's why we are where we are. Don't conclude what happened in France from Nigeria, at least wait for full gist when investigation is complete.Tpand made a comment earlier, it's got 60likes already, i'll like you to ponder over it.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by djlaqua91(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Very sad. Won't be surprised if Isis claim this attack. Food for thought; why haven't Isis targeted Israel, UAE, Qatar? These niggas have sponsors that need to be rooted out. No money, less recruits. RIP
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by owagbeba: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:
you allow muslims into your country to practise their radicalism free of charge. Thats what you get. Being pummeled by the same muslims you grant citizenship.

Also you have being spear heading so many attacks on muslim countries where muslim terrorists are e.g. Mali iraq syria etc. And you think they wont find a way to hurt you back?

I thought france was smart. They hace disappointed me. The whole western countries have disappointed me. Maybe the uk have better in terms of their policies.

I no fit talk again

Bro, the western elites never learn no matter the blowbacks; and Uncle Sam is always pushing these European countries to the fore. France again is in league with the US, UK, Italy in support of General Haftar to fight another Libyan war. They are currently conducting ops against ISIS in sirte (Libya). Now we all know how we got here -the U.S. And her allies( France included) bombed and overthrew Gaddaffi leaving the country in the hands of Jihadist. These same jihadist are terrorizing Europe and her citizenry.
Look at Syria, France is there with US and UK
Look at Iraq, messed up country.
Still these Europeans are tagging along with US in her hegemonic wars.

I am really sad ordinary citizens are bearing the brunt. I wish it were the elites who make these wars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by iPopAlomo(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2016
kingthreat:

Which passage in the bible authorized the killing of Jews. Bring it out. Christianity till tomorrow remains a religion of peace, cos our Lord and Saviour is the Prince of Peace. As for Islam you know better. RIP to the victims

No one gains knowledge by closing the mind... if you want further proof... open a new thread in religion section then quote me... I'll gladly enlighten you... we're all going to die bro... it's how we live our lives that matters... wouldn't want to derail thread...

thank you for trying to understand...

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Saintp(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2016
AuroraB:
Not your kinda peace embarassed

Lol, you no wan Islamic peace. I no blame you joor. the guy may be wearing a suicide belt under and shouting peace. U know thier way naa. Peace by mouth, bomb by hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by NairaMinted: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Anthony Cartalucci:

"Nice, France - 70+ Killed as Truck Drives over Crowd

1. This is why you need to address the cause of violence rather than the means. Gun control is an unhealthy obsession that truly does NOT make anyone safer. 70+ dead by simply taking a truck and driving it through a crowd... 9/11 was allegedly guys with box-cutters hijacking airplanes. 3,000 dead.

Address the cause of violence, not the means with which it is carried out. And make sure what you do to address violence is actually, truly addressing it and not making it worse (i.e. the fake "War on Terror."wink

2. 70+ dead is tragic - but no more tragic than the daily events playing out in Iraq, Syria, or Libya. The West doesn't seem to care about that - in fact - the West created that ongoing, daily tragedy and actively works to make it even worse. Why should we care "more" about this?

Just more senseless violence and for a West dedicated to warmongering, it's time they get used to it. No "French flag avatar" for me...

3. My thoughts and prayers and daily work is ALWAYS dedicated to protecting innocent life, whether in Nice, France, the rest of Europe or North America, or the Middle East, Asia, Africa, or South America. No population is more deserving of pity or sympathy...

4. For the people of France, if this is related to "terrorism," you have two choices: continue falling into the trap of racism and bigotry, expanding this problem, or holding those in your government accountable who have supported state-sponsors of terrorism including Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and who have sponsored terrorism in Libya and Syria now for 5 years+ while pitting the people of France against themselves along racial and religions lines without consequence."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by ekhai(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:

and nigerians will shout "jungle justice! Why was he not tried in court" bla bla. Nonesense.
THAT'S WHAT ETHNICITY HAS DONE TO US.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Slymonster(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2016
ventilation:
I haven't seen where it's written that the attack ws perpetrated by a muslim, let's wait for France to tell us, Nigerians love conclusion that's why we are where we are. Don't conclude what happened in France from Nigeria, at least wait for full gist when investigation is complete.Tpand made a comment earlier, it's got 60likes already, i'll like you to ponder over it.

a Muslim man from Tunisia...haba..watch news na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by ventilation: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Slymonster:

a Muslim man from Tunisia...haba..watch news na
I talked based on what is on nairaland, now that you have said this let the poster include it in the post, not everyone have light to watch news.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by AuroraB(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Saintp:

Lol, you no wan Islamic peace. I no blame you joor. the guy may be wearing a suicide belt under and shouting peace. U know thier way naa. Peace by mouth, bomb by hand.
You dey mind am sad? As he dey mention his kind of peace, his sad level is boiling undecided
Like I no sabi dem sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
I just woke up to this news.
Death toll is now standing at 84.
I just don't get it. This is the 3rd major attack on this country.
They aren't the only European country to open their borders to Muslims. So why France? They pulled out of coalition military troop ages ago. Why France?
At least with Charlie Hebdo attacks, we all had a reason (though warped) but it was still a reason for the attack.
Last week, it was Turkey.
What is happening with the world?
Lord, what is happening
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by fapcrook(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
kettle84:
my brother, it is like what goes around comes around and what a man sowed that is what he will rip. it is sad indeed that the innocent are affected.
let us pray for world peace because what affects the eye also affects the nose.. .
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by osymerga(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Oh my God shocked
What a terror...
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by omojeesu(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2016
TPAND:
Hate.... Is the opium of most religions. Rivalry and quest for who is the way to God, who can save, which doctrine is the best and who serves the true God is one thing that is destroying man's coexistence faster than racism.
It amazes me how we are all fanatics and carry this thing on our head and sentience, when the reality is, we met this thing called religion here on earth. If God wanted us to be Muslims he would have done that from heaven, if he wanted us to be a Buddhist he would have from heaven, same as Christians, Jews as the likes.

We must make compromises and follow to detail doctrines that preach love. That is the answer and solution to extremism

Please God doesn't fix religion on people. It's by personal choice or human influenced compulsion.

Also the terror we see in the world, in the name of which religion is it being done Buddhism or Christianity?

Call a spade a spade instead of making politically correct statements!

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by chukzyblingz(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2016
TPAND:
Hate.... Is the opium of most religions. Rivalry and quest for who is the way to God, who can save, which doctrine is the best and who serves the true God is one thing that is destroying man's coexistence faster than racism.
It amazes me how we are all fanatics and carry this thing on our head and sentience, when the reality is, we met this thing called religion here on earth. If God wanted us to be Muslims he would have done that from heaven, if he wanted us to be a Buddhist he would have from heaven, same as Christians, Jews as the likes.

We must make compromises and follow to detail doctrines that preach love. That is the answer and solution to extremism
Why are you scared of saying the bitter truth? Are you an atheist? Only atheists drag all religions into issues that doesn't concern them when they know who to hold responsible.

7 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by BankManager(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?
So many terror attacks..it seems humanity has
disappeared from this world..
Can't imagine the horror of seeing a truck ram
through a crowd, on a mission to kill as many
people as possible. So twisted..
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by petekayo(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Wet in France do terrorist?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by saintdennis(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:

I no fit talk again

I keep telling people I'm African, I believe in the American dream BUT I would vote DONALD TRUMP if I was american.

MUSLIMS see USA as a country filled with infidels yet wanna go there...why? You cannot be a "true" Muslim and wanna go to america WHERE GAY IS LEGAL!
So why em dey vex say DT wan stop their immigration?

Almost all top al qaeda, isis engineers were schooled in America and the west.
I told a friend that FRANCE, SPAIN and BELGIUM are the weak points in europe.

During the Syria war why do u think turkey no gree open border The useless Germany wanted to force E.U countries to collect refugees, hungary no gree, poland no gree then the paris attacks happened the rest of E.U. Eye opened if not the whole Europe would be facing crisis by now.

Americans vote DONALD TRUMP o
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by kingthreat(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

No one gains knowledge by closing the mind... if you want further proof... open a new thread in religion section then quote me... I'll gladly enlighten you... we're all going to die bro... it's how we live our lives that matters... wouldn't want to derail thread...

thank you for trying to understand...

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/

Oga post your proof joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by fapcrook(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
They aren't the only European country to open their borders to Muslims. So why France? They pulled out of coalition military troop ages ago. Why France?
At least with Charlie Hebdo attacks, we all had a reason (though warped) but it was still a reason for the attack.
Lord, what is happening
world peace has degenerated, let's ask the world leaders why
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by remedick: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2016
lestat:

You are a terrorist sympathizer!
You should be arrested!
Did you even try to use your brains?
I do hope some day you actually become human from this degenerate specimen you are now
And what happened to those killed in Libya, Iraq, Iran, innocent kids, mothers, fathers? Get the fork out of my sight? angry Did you realise that these western countries destroy other people's land while their own citizen sleep peacefully just because they are more advanced?

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by hpk(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2016
mesoprogress:
Not religion, precisely Islam.
Go, read history books and school yourself. CHRISTIANITY IS NO SAINT...
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by haydotzed(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2016
kingthreat:

That's old testament at a time when evil and idolatory was great in the world. Christainity is the followership of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace. His followers know better than kill and shout "God is Great"
so your scripture changes... I laugh
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by omojeesu(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Lord, what is happening

Sister, end time scenario. Unfortunately, it can only get worse globally, not only in France but even our dear country Nigeria.

Islamic terror will increase in many places until Jesus returns. Human morality will further nosedive. Hate will spread. Church people will become more corrupt. True disciples of Jesus will be persecuted and killed. Economies will collapse. Climate and weather will gets crazier. The physical environment will be increasing destroyed .....

Solution: Get into the ARK OF GOD = JESUS, the only place of eternal safety. He is Lord!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by KenModi(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?

Go on the internet and research on the way France has and continues to distabilize and pillage less developed countries especially in Africa with most of these countries having French puppets as their leaders.....

...then you would know why these thing are happening to France.

Not in support of the killings by terrorist and the likes but there is what is known as "cause and effect".

Karma some would call it.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2016
All this in the name of Allah. Sad. Imagine a world without Islam. Bliss
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by jibs4lv(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:

I no fit talk again

common sense is not common, receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by haydotzed(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Respect55:

Relax abeg. U can't take away terrorism from Islam
u are only limited to d extent you use your brain, I suggest u read and relate with intelligentsia better so as not to remain ignorant for your whole life. Even Bible says "my ppl perish cos dey lack knowledge". Pls seek knowledge I beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.