Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58270 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by GogetterMD(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2016
To thinking the events of "Bastille day", the movie, would actual remain a movie. The reality came out worse.
Truth is these terror attacks won't abate any time soon. For those thinking it's because of the weak immigration policies of these countries, care to note that most of these terror attacks are being carried out by citizens who have long resided in the countries before the current immigration influx.
These countries are being targeted for their roles in the middle east unrest and subsequent displacement of the various ethnic militias in such countries, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt, thanks to NATO and her allied nations.

France, your wailing should be directed at Bush, Blair, and Obama.
Welcome to the reality. My heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the deceased, getting caught up in a struggle that they knew nothing about

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Mynd44: 6:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Niyinficient(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2016
I think France should sit tight and clampdown their immigrant law!

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by kettle84(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?
what went wrong is that they allowed the influx of jihadist into their country.

8 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by asha90: 6:05am On Jul 15, 2016
CNN just confirmed now that the terrorist is from Tunisia. All terrorists are muslims. Why is that?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by PigMeat: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:

Imgine you are a police officer, armed in this scene. What would do to stop a truck driver hitting, crushing and shooting people sporadically
my comment was satiracal. U know nairalander's comments when our cops or citizens act similar way to the culprit. Question: if i were in the shoes of the cops i wouldnt had done anything lesser than what they did.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Proffdada: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2016
The driver was a 31-year-old man of Tunisian origin and a resident of Nice. Details of his identity were obtained from papers found in the shot up truck following the attack.
The truck driver was said to have shouted “allahu Akbar” (God the great) before being shot dead by police, local newspaper Nice-Martin reported angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Oladim001(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Subhana Allah this is terrible. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun. May their souls rest in peace Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by fenzchukz: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2016
This is such a bad news killing is now †ђξ oder of †ђξ day. May God help us all and FO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ †ђξ dead RIP.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by onismate: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2016
God save us Nigeria. Na so Genevieve buy trouble because she commiserated with France over the attack. But the one in Nigeria, Benue, Enugu she would remain mute. Sorry Genie. Don't be surprised President Buhari will release statement to commiserate with France but the one that happened in Benue last week, he wasn't so fast to do that.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2016
80 people, including children are confirmed dead; while 18 are "critically injured".

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Abodunrin07(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2016
What a sad way to die

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by tonymania(m): 6:12am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:
you allow muslims into your country to practise their radicalism free of charge. Thats what you get. Being pummeled by the same muslims you grant citizenship.

Also you have being spear heading so many attacks on muslim countries where muslim terrorists are e.g. Mali iraq syria etc. And you think they wont find a way to hurt you back?

I thought france was smart. They hace disappointed me. The whole western countries have disappointed me. Maybe the uk have better in terms of their policies.

I no fit talk again

Source: my words
anywhere they occupy they always cause havoc. All in d name of god they serve, all because of revenge. They are always blood thirst. Even if is the only religon left on earth I rather b a pagan. So much bad blood in them. France should expel them on time cos they will never stop hurting u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Qmerit(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
No wonder D. Trump is preaching hate against terrorism. God what a way to die !

May the dead RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by JUHABACH: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?
personally i believe its a strategy by isis to discourage western nation frm accepting immigrants and create tension between legitimate muslims and the west which would mean more men for isis's army. also the fact that france is likely to retaliate which would also push more citizens of the middle east towards isis.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by iPopAlomo(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2016
tonymania:
anywhere they occupy they always cause havoc. All in d name of god they serve, all because of revenge. They are always blood thirst. Even if is the only religon left on earth I rather b a pagan. So much bad blood in them. France should expel them on time cos they will never stop hurting u.

Very very myopic reasoning...

5 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Onegai(f): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Attacker was a Tunisian man, who had guns and explosives in the truck.

I think France should start deporting people, even if They were born there. Because his parents are going to come out, sounding shocked and saying they didn't know their son was radicalized.

Brexit is making even more sense and Trump is going to use this to his advantage. Even if Clinton wins, there is going to be pressure on her to be tough on Immigration from certain countries (Nigeria will be on that list).

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/dozens-killed-when-truck-rams-into-crowd-in-nice.html

9 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2016
See a proactive president.

He flew immediately into the crisis area where about 80 people were said to have died.but,in nigeria our old bigot of a president of a president was busy denying the number of people killed in attack in benue by fulani heldmen.

RIP to the dead.
The will killer never have peace till he is gunned down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm, why always france?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Ready4watever: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2016
What a tragedy,may their souls rest in peace,,,amen
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Wait for it,they will soon flood this thread to remind us that Islam is a religion of piss, I heard the driver was from Tunisia,RIP to the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Onegai(f): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2016
The attacker came out of the truck and started shooting. People thought it was fireworks (because of the celebrations) and didn't move quickly. The attacker was known to the police.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/dozens-killed-when-truck-rams-into-crowd-in-nice.html

http://www.nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855

3 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I know some block heads might blame Islam for this undecided
No, we will blame it on pagans.

The question you should ask yourself is 'why is Islam so bloodthirsty'?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by luluosas(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2016
No religion saves. And for your information, Christianity is NOT a religion. Therefore if you want to serve God, serve Him, not because of what people think or say, but because of your convictions about Him. I must quickly let you know that God does not force anyone to serve Him however religious you might appear. Again, if you think you are serving God outside Jesus Christ, you are only being religious, you don't serve nor know God at all. Jesus Christ is the only way to serve God. Come to JESUS CHRIST today and you shall be saved. God bless you
TPAND:
Hate.... Is the opium of most religions. Rivalry and quest for who is the way to God, who can save, which doctrine is the best and who serves the true God is one thing that is destroying man's coexistence faster than racism.
It amazes me how we are all fanatics and carry this thing on our head and sentience, when the reality is, we met this thing called religion here on earth. If God wanted us to be Muslims he would have done that from heaven, if he wanted us to be a Buddhist he would have from heaven, same as Christians, Jews as the likes.

We must make compromises and follow to detail doctrines that preach love. That is the answer and solution to extremism

3 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2016
These terrorists too like to attack France...chai..c tactics to run lives down..na waa o..D world go soon form # tag again to pray for France and our celebs go follow then frustrated Nigerians go dey yab dem
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Exlusive(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2016
This is pure evil running people down as though you where in a game....chai.......

End time truck driver..
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by tinktanker: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2016
This terror Must b related to islam

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by shadeyinka(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2016
mindfreaks:
This is what the west had caused by there unjust tretment and unlawful invasion of countries... its finally causing havoc world over!

See another terrorist in the making...... Justifying evil in the name of religion.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by TPAND(f): 6:31am On Jul 15, 2016
luluosas:
No religion saves. And for your information, Christianity is NOT a religion. Therefore if you want to serve God, serve Him, not because of what people think or say, but because of your convictions about Him. I must quickly let you know that God does not force anyone to serve Him however religious you might appear. Again, if you think you are serving God outside Jesus Christ, you are only being religious, you don't serve nor know God at all. Jesus Christ is the only way to serve God. Come to JESUS CHRIST today and you shall be saved. God bless you

Pathetically you have lost it. How do you know Jesus Christ is the way, the Jews he claimed to have come for don't even believe in him. Am a Christian myself, but I need to buttress my point about we should stop saying this religion takes you to God, others are fake, cos they all have their p's and q's.

The Jews will make heaven from what i gather, Christians will go to hell.
Jesus Christ was a Jew and if Jesus was a Jew, why did his followers decided to start a new religion called christainity.
if you say Christianity is not a religion, then what it is, you need to change your church and go to a better bible believing church. Don't condemn other religions we met this things here on earth and its earth here we would leave them. You have neither tasted, Islam, neither have you been a Jew, neither have you being a Buddhist. The. You jump to conclusions that Jesus Christ is the way.

I apologize for this, but don't be an hilarious igornamus. I am so sure, if you had the option to willing choose your religion, you won't choose to be a Christian. Religions all around the world have their p's and q's

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by shadeyinka(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2016
No body is talking about the Driver of the Vehicle. Who is he? Is he dead? Was he arrested?

If he isn't a Muslim, the he must be mentally SICK

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by eniobanke101(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2016
My heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the deceased, getting caught up in a struggle that they knew nothing about,God let your peace reign in our world#IstandwithFrance#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.