Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List (1968 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by sarrki(m): 3:41am On Jul 15, 2016
: Nigeria Panel indicts Ihejirika, 53 others – Full List and Report

July 14, 2016Premium Times

Arms Panel indicts Ihejirika, Minimah, 52 others for alleged N381 billion fraudJuly 14, 2016

#Dasukigate: Buhari orders probe of Badeh, other ex-GeneralsJanuary 15, 2016

Panic as arms panel prepares to submit report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Minimah indictedJuly 7, 2016

Buhari raises 13-member panel to probe weapon procurement since 2007August 24, 2015

​Buhari orders arrest of ex-NSA Dasuki, others indicted in arms contract reportNovember 17, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, approved the recommendation of the Committee investigating Defence Equipment Procurement from 2007 to 2015, for further investigation of those involved, after the committee found a number of irregularities in the contract awards.

The approval followed the Third Interim Report of the Presidential Committee on the Audit of Defence Equipment, which was released on Thursday.

Among those to be investigated are 18 serving and retired military personnel, 12 serving and retired public officials and 24 Chief Executive Officers of Companies involved in the procurement.

Find below, the full list of individuals and companies the president approved for further investigation and a full copy of the report.

SERVING AND RETIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL

a. Lt Gen OA Ihejirika (Rtd) – former COAS

b. Lt Gen KTJ Minimah (Rtd) – former COAS

c. Maj Gen JAH Ewansiha (Rtd)- former CTOP(A)

d. Maj Gen U Buzugbe (Rtd) – former COPP(A)

e. Maj Gen ER Chioba (Rtd) – former DG DICON

f. Maj Gen AI Muraina (Rtd) – former CAB(A)

g. Maj Gen EJ Atewe – former Commander JTF Op PULO

SHIELD

h. Maj Gen DD Kitchener (Rtd)- former COLOG

i. Brig Gen DM Onoyiveta – former COS to COAS

j. Brig Gen AJS Onibasa – former OMT

k. Brig Gen M Mamman – HQ NAE

l. Col N Ashinze – former SA – NSA

m. Col AA Abubagaji – former AD Fin

n. Col AM Inuwa – former AD Fin (COPP)

o. Lt Col MS Dasuki (Rtd) – former NSA

p. Lt Col El-Hussaini Boyi (Rtd)- former AD Fin

q. Sqn Ldr M Oyaduogba – Finance Offr JTF Op PULO SHIELD

r. 96NA/43/8364 Cpl Abubakar Usman

SERVING AND RETIRED PUBLIC OFFICIALS

a. Dr Nurudeen Mohammed – former HMSFA II

b. Mr Bukar Goni Aji – former Perm Sec (MOD)

c. Mr Haruna Sanusi – former Perm Sec (MOD)

d. Mr EO Oyemomi – former Perm Sec (MOD)

e. Mr Abdulrazak Salau – former DJSD MOD

f. Mr Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla – former DFA MOD

g. Mrs Josephine N Opara – former DFA MOD

h. Mr Abdullahi Maikano – former DFA MOD

i. Mr John Bamidele – former DFA MOD

j. Mr Buba M Gamawa – former DJSD MOD

k. Mr Tajudeen Gbenga Fetuga – former DFA MOD

l. Alhaji Salisu Shuaibu – former Dir Finance ONSA

CEOs OF COMPANIES

a. Col Olu Bamgbose (Rtd) – CEO Bamverde Ltd

b. Mr Amit Sade – CEO Doiyatec Comms Ltd & DYI Global Services

c. Mr Noam Sade – GM Doiyatec Comms & DYI Global

Service Ltd

d. Mr Jimmy Ntuen – CEO Barnes & Tubbies Ltd

e. Dr O Ayandele – CEO TS-Y Ltd

f. Mr Hima Aboubakar – CEO SEI

g. Alhaji Gujja Attom – CEO Baram International Nig Ltd

h. Alhaji Maisudan Bello Mohammed – CEO Dalfam Nig Ltd,

i. Mr Lawal Oriyomi – CEO 2020 Nig Ltd

j. Mr Chinedu Onyekwere – CEO Chok Ventures

k. Mr Eleojo Peters – CEO Clover Nig Ltd

l. Mr Alon Nelken Samuel – CEO Hadassa Investment Security (Nig)

m. Mr Edward Churchill – CEO Westgate Global Trust Ltd

n. Capt Rohit Nandal – CEO Hercules Manufacturing (Nig) Ltd.

o. Mr JM Claassens – CEO Conella Services Ltd

p. Mr Kingsley Onyeabor – CEO Phoenix Technology Trading Com-

q. Mr Donald Peterson – CEO Richfield Technologies Ltd.

r. Kaja Alexander Onyemachi – CEO Jiangxi 299 Metal & Stones Ltd

s. Mr Ponnle Abiodun – Berwick Integrated Services Ltd

t. CEO – Rapiscan System Ltd

u. CEO – Dorema Nigeria Ltd.

v. CEO – Progress Ltd

w. CEO – Koncept Auto Centre Ltd

x. Mr Kime Egozi

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206926-arms-panel-indicts-ihejirika-minimah-52-others-alleged-n381-billion-fraud.html
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by bewla(m): 3:45am On Jul 15, 2016
COAS
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Oo
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by SamMilla1(m): 4:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Let me know when they include Buratai

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by WebSurfer(m): 4:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Whichway Nigeria?
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by tafabaloo(m): 4:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm,even church elders dey. God help us.
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by fiizznation: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Heartless evil people. Money that was meant to protect the citizenry was siphoned and squandered by this bunch of wicked crooks. And some of their deluded fans will still come out to cheer this bunch of evil people. There is no possible way that boko haram will be that strong in the last few years without any support from some fiends in the last administration.

The arms proliferation, the brazen display of weapons and members, the frequent attacks, etc, all these things points to the fact that boko haram had sympathizers and sponsors in the last administration. How can one explain what the late NSA said before he had a 'miraculous' plane crash?

The ex-president doesn't enjoy any immunity again, the man needs to be bring forward to answer some questions like;

1• How did over $15billion arms procurement money were siphoned/diverted under his watch as the C-and-C?

2• What did he actually mean when he said "boko haram are in my government"?

3• How can he release that kind of money without setting up a committee that will monitor how these monies can be used appropriately?

4• what has he not told the country about boko haram?

5• What happened to reports that indicted some of his cabinet members that were sent to him?

6• Why did he protect iherijike{the former COAS} from the claws of amnesty international ?

These and many more questions need to be answered by the former President. For over 5yrs, boko haram had a field day in northeastern Nigeria under his watch & command, even the military became helpless. And Nigeria still burst about having a C-in-C. Funny.

In less than one year, we are all a witness to how buhari degraded boko haram armed bandits. Their so-called invisibility status have been roundly defeated. Boko haram are now left to scamper for safe haven that is nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by adioolayi(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Bunch of thieves! These people are worse than Bokoharam...they are the people aided Bokoharam's proliferation.... they embezzled money for arms so that they will continually milk us from the menace .

No peace for the wicked...They should die a slow death.
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Businessideas: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2016
The core of Nigerian elite corruption ring just got served. Now government is talking. The engine room of corruption is the highly placed civil servants and their military and private sector collaborators from every geopolitical zone of Nigeria. At this level, it doesn't matter where you come from or the language you speak, what matters is that you know how to steal public funds
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by kingdenny(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Till this war against corruption start to indict those in the ruling party APC, Only then will I take mr president serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by babyfaceafrica: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Oju ole
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by malton: 5:53am On Jul 15, 2016
kingdenny:
Till this war against corruption start to indict those in the ruling party APC, Only then will I take mr president serious.

...18 serving and retired military personnel

...12 serving and retired public officials....

The heck are you on about?!

Directly or indirectly, these people are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Nigerians, yet you have the effrontery to speak in defence of wanton corruption.

What has a military personnel or public servant to do with partisanship?

You won't understand the shi!t some families have been through on account of the recklessness of these few fellows.

As someone who was born and raised by a military father, I've seen first hand how much families in the barracks have lost owing to this. You need just know half the things I've seen to understand.

That some of us still have parents to point to this day is a miracle. Both my parents have had near-death experiences. Lord alone knows the number of friends and acquaintances I've lost to this. Family members.

Until you have had terrorists invade a military barracks, burning down your parents' house and some of their lifetime savings, you won't relate to this. Believe me you, I've suffered this first hand.

6 Likes

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by AlPeter: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2016
... And some silly, annoying, fellows will be shouting Goodduck up and down. God punish dem all. Awo n smellos.
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by CyerSeries: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Where is Dambazzau name? Someone that was stealing N1b monthly from NA salary? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by disloman(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2016
LIVE OUR SONS ALONE
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by holadguy(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Thieves name,where are those gala sellers now,your hero are here and need your defence as usual
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Rubbish. Why was Dambazzau s name removed?
Animals
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
A federal character list!.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by Almajiri1: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Burantashi and Aisha Halliburton buhari must make that list based on merit.
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
GEJ's incompetence keeps showing at every turn

His stupidity is magnanimous and now , he's caused good men , to be disgraced ,

I blame GEJ for these people's corruption, hardly is there a Nigerian who will see what others are doing , eating , enjoying and not want to be part of them especially if someone is invited

GEJ na Mumu

htwoow
Re: Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List by kingdenny(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
malton:

...18 serving and retired military personnel

...12 serving and retired public officials....

The heck are you on about?!

Directly or indirectly, these people are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Nigerians, yet you have the effrontery to speak in defence of wanton corruption.

What has a military personnel or public servant to do with partisanship?

You won't understand the shi!t some families have been through on account of the recklessness of these few fellows.

As someone who was born and raised by a military father, I've seen first hand how much families in the barracks have lost owing to this. You need just know half the things I've seen to understand.

That some of us still have parents to point to this day is a miracle. Both my parents have had near-death experiences. Lord alone knows the number of friends and acquaintances I've lost to this. Family members.

Until you have had terrorists invade a military barracks, burning down your parents' house and some of their lifetime savings, you won't relate to this. Believe me you, I've suffered this first hand.
OK bro I get your point but am not sure you get my point,
Since the time of obasanjo when anti corruption war started, 1999 how many politician have actually been convicted and jailed of corruption?
I am never gonna take this administration serious until people start to rot in jail for corruption, and one of the signs that an administration is serious is when the fight doesn't look at which party one belongs to, up to this hour every one in APC is a saint and every one pDP is the devil

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gov Ugwuanyi Delaying The Biggest Foreign Investment In Africa? / Why The Igbo Blame Yoruba For Everything That Affect Them / Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.