Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. (1639 Views)

Mike Asukwo Apologises To Abdullahi Over Fuelscarcity Cartoon Based On Fake News / Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Buhari's Corruption Fight In Picture By Mike Asukwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by HungerBAD: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2016

Dino don vex Jagaban reach bone

So all these while wen Dino dey for senate with Remi, something dey hungry am but e no fit voice am. Every day as Remi go walk majestically like tolo tolo come enter the hallowed house of the senate, na so Dino go dey eye her backyard and headlamp one kain.

I hear say one day, na him Ashafa ask am, Dino, wetin dey make you lick your lips whenever Remi come enter this house na?. Na im Dino look am with bad eye, e no answer am.

But e come happen yesterday say Bukola come say make them close senate door. Dino come see say this na him chance to take action. If no be say they hold am, Dino for done commit. Dino just no wan commit, but e even wan give Remi Belle. Can you imagine? Remi when don born plenty shildren finish for Jagaban. Dino wan turn Remi to nursing mother again.

In fact, someone dey tell us say Remi vex, no be small. Wetin vex am be say Dino when e fit born, Dino wen no fine, nai wan give am belle. Which kain abomination be that? Even if Jagaban no fine, at least e get money and e get swag. Dino no better pass agbero…abi?

Now Remi done vex go report to Jagaban. And Jagaban done vex too. In fact Jagaban vex no be small. If I be Dino, I for dey run right now. Because I hear say Jagaban don carry bottle dey waka go Abuja. E don tell eferybody say if he catch Dino, e no go only broke bottle for him head, he go stab am.

So, me sef I wan beg una. If una know Dino, make una tell am make e dey carry e leg comot for Abuja now. E get luck say e get one car wey dey like James Bond own, maybe dat one fit to fly am out. Jagaban, no dey joke with anybody wen joke with him dear Remi. Even if Remi look like old cargo, Jagaban still love am.

Tell Dino say this fight wey e done take e head carry so, e too heavy. I no sure say even Bukola fit save am. Make e just run go hide. Jagaban don vex like thunder.

-By K+

–[Brouhaha Media]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Firefire(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by solid3(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol. They day then go beat this cartoonist ehn, him go know how far.

2 Likes

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by alberto2k(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2016
solid3:
Lol. They day then go beat this cartoonist ehn, him go know how far.
 Exactly my thought. . . he's either on Dino's radar or he's already chopping beating in an unknown location cry 

1 Like

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by chemicalDisease: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Much Ado About Nothing.
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by omenka(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2016
This is no joke. I hope the uncouth beast if served the meal he ordered.

From his "exploits" in House of Reps, one would think this thing would have grown up by now. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by mightyhaze: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Hilarious!
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by dunkem21(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2016
LOL grin
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by malton: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
If this doesn't change Dino, nothing will!

But then, a shameless man like that would see nothing in this.

grin cheesy shocked tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by seunmsg(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2016
malton:
If this doesn't change Dino, nothing will!

But then, a shameless man like that would see nothing in this.

grin cheesy shocked tongue

People like Dino have no shame and they can never change. During his time in the house of reps, he was always fighting and tearing cloths on the floor of the house. He has since transferred that same behaviour to the senate at a time when we he should have been more matured. Truth is, once a man is shameless, he will remain shameless forever. Nothing is ever going to change him for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by acenazt: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Op don kill me oh! grin. Dino na yeye man I no expect am to change.

1 Like

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by koladebrainiac(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2016
He is a dog.

1 Like

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2016
I fail to see the humor in this.

If the woman in question happened to be my mom, I won't hesitate to contract a hitman to take out the numbskull.

4 Likes

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by TheFreeOne: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2016
How did Remi expect Dino to react after calling him a thug and a dog? He was alleged to have assaulted his former wife and impregnated an actress.

She's the one that brought the insult upon herself? Dino only told her what thugs and dogs are capable of doing.

So why are Nigerians bothering themselves over two grown idiotic polithiefcians who disrespects each other and can't bridle their tongues.

However I am not in support of assault or molestation.

1 Like

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Almajiri1: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Oloye Rhino Otumba Dino patiently waiting for remi. Compared with Jagaban the village ayo champion and logically see who remi wishes to Bleep every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by tarryT(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
APC....thats how they roll. Useless party.
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Arielle: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Nigerians sha! Almajiri where did you find the picture Dino on the bed - waiting for Remi! Oh lawd! Dino is a disgrace sha. I've always liked Remi even though I don't like Jagaban.
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Almajiri1: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Arielle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Nigerians sha! Almajiri where did you find the picture Dino on the bed - waiting for Remi! Oh lawd! Dino is a disgrace sha. I've always liked Remi even though I don't like Jagaban.
Otumba rhino Oloye melaye worked hard for his legit money hence doesn't shy away from displaying it. Dino is the toast of every Nigerian woman-remi inclusive as a direct result of buhari's harsh economy.

lalasticala FP
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2016
AM WORDS OF OUT
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by JohnsonOlanre: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
seunmsg:

People like Dino have no shame and they can never change. During his time in the house of reps, he was always fighting and tearing cloths on the floor of the house. He has since transferred that same behaviour to the senate at a time when we he should have been more matured. Truth is, once a man is shameless, he will remain shameless forever. Nothing is ever going to change him for good.

But APC youths knew Dino's previous antecedents and accepted him into APC because he called GEJ names. Why are we lamenting now?
grin grin grin
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by anibi9674: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tinubu teeth no be here o. see teeth eh. e yellow pass sun flower. - obinikoro
Re: A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. by Cutehector(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:

–[Brouhaha Media]

My warm Greetings to you bro, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much Sir.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before Judging The Judges. / Yahaya Adoza Bello Is Alive! / Nnamdi Kanu Case Adjourned Till 12th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.