Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy (374 Views)

Nigeria’s Corruption Caused Buhari’s Ill Health – Umenzekwe, APC Chieftain / Muhammadu Buhari: An Anti-corruption Or Pro-corruption Crusader? / Opinion Poll: Corruption Or Change Which Is Better ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy by kettykin: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Your candid opinion no aspersions on individuals
Re: Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
when you say the problem of this country, i will say that every problem is wrong with it. but there are problems that are more than problem and have much more negative effects than the other. it pains me that my nation keep struggling for one thing all the time. let me emphasize little on what i think are the main problem of this nation.
1. LEADERSHIP: this nation needs another generation of leaders. how do i mean? check out the list of those who have been ruling this nation since 1960. my dear, its same people that are ruling us uptill now. and if we fail to adjust, they keep ruling... the leadership of this nation is not a family affair.
2. SENTIMENTAL: by the look of things, one need not be told that there's no true unity in this nation and everyone is fighting for the welfare of his territory. when a northerner is in power, he struggles to develop the whole of the north. my country keep going down every minute.
THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS PRAYER. THAT GOD SHOULD RAISE A MAN FOR HIMSELF TO SOLVE ALL THIS MESS.
Re: Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy by locosis007(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Categorically BOTH..

EVEN MORE

NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS A CONGLOMERATE OF ALL VICES POSSIBLE.

NB: tribalism nepotism and cronyism
Re: Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy by iamhorlufemi: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
it's the hypocrisy that annoys me.

you will see a corrupt gateman saying the country is corrupt

Nigeria's problem is like a multi headed Hydra.

Everyone should answer him papa name
Re: Is The Problem Of Nigeria Corruption Or Hypocrisy by Vladimovich5(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
We, as a people, need to understand the social contract we have. If your neighbours house is on fire, you help put out the fire. Not because you like your neighbour but because the fire can spread to your house. If we do not look out for ourselves, who will? Our elected officials, public servants or foreign investors?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Music From Politicians / If Niger-delta Was Like Dubai, There Would Be Peace: Diete-spiff / 11,768 Ex-militants Yet To Empowered by the Amnesty Office - Boroh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.