Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo (11535 Views)

Senator John Shagaya Dies In Accident (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by 3kay945(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Can the op zoom in? I need a clearer view.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by warrenweste(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
The reason I can't really doubt this is one. I could recall the experience we had in our home, back in 2009 when my dad died. Before his death, he was very sick that he could barely be moved from his Sick bed... Could neither talk nor feed himself. Our eldest brother suggested one of the security cameras in the home be moved to my dad's bedroom only to capture every on his moments for proper attention on him. Though my mum died few years before then, and my only sister, (our last born) was asked to go home to watch over him and at the same time will have to take care of some minor house choirs too,... when she confirms his stability and have a leisure for it..... We were all away in Lagos. To cut the long story short., the day he died, we all came home, and after some times, my brother decided to track all my dad's moments on the sick bed... Just for the memory of his lifetime on earth. Low and behold, my brother ran out to call on us to see what the camera was reading... '' A light shown on my dad's body, an image emerged on him furiously like a white stripe, coiled into a shape that appears faceless... This image stood and came out clearly from my dad'sd body. The shape stared at him for like 2min or more... It was an afternoon of which I won't say that could a reflection...I am very certain of what we all saw... This image was fast that it faced through the wall behind the bed through which it vanished... We pause and pause to see the face, zoomed it to maximum, yet faceless.. I held my brother tight... No one was with my dad's body that minutes because my sister came in to notice he was dead, 30 minutes after this mystery... Ever since then, I had been deep in thoughts.... I won't say the one here is photo shopped.... Mysteries happens everyday in this world

wow am speechless..pls do u have screenshot pix or recording of shocked shocked the event?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
@donnffd, i believe you have read the story of @SAMBATLAN what can you say about this? because i believe we have really argued on the soul concept before.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
@ donnffd, i believe you have read the story of @ SAMBATLAN what can you say about this? because i believe we have really argued on the soul concept before.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by donnffd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dejideji1:
@ donnffd, i believe you have read the story of @ SAMBATLAN what can you say about this? because i believe we have really argued on the soul concept before.

Please can you send me the link, i dont think i have...

Modified: i have seen it, dont worry
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by donnffd(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
The reason I can't really doubt this is one. I could recall the experience we had in our home, back in 2009 when my dad died. Before his death, he was very sick that he could barely be moved from his Sick bed... Could neither talk nor feed himself. Our eldest brother suggested one of the security cameras in the home be moved to my dad's bedroom only to capture every on his moments for proper attention on him. Though my mum died few years before then, and my only sister, (our last born) was asked to go home to watch over him and at the same time will have to take care of some minor house choirs too,... when she confirms his stability and have a leisure for it..... We were all away in Lagos. To cut the long story short., the day he died, we all came home, and after some times, my brother decided to track all my dad's moments on the sick bed... Just for the memory of his lifetime on earth. Low and behold, my brother ran out to call on us to see what the camera was reading... '' A light shown on my dad's body, an image emerged on him furiously like a white stripe, coiled into a shape that appears faceless... This image stood and came out clearly from my dad'sd body. The shape stared at him for like 2min or more... It was an afternoon of which I won't say that could a reflection...I am very certain of what we all saw... This image was fast that it faced through the wall behind the bed through which it vanished... We pause and pause to see the face, zoomed it to maximum, yet faceless.. I held my brother tight... No one was with my dad's body that minutes because my sister came in to notice he was dead, 30 minutes after this mystery... Ever since then, I had been deep in thoughts.... I won't say the one here is photo shopped.... Mysteries happens everyday in this world

I would assume a video of such importance would be saved, and still available. Is there anyway you can show us the video or atleast a screenshot of it...
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by player007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish

I believe the human body has a spirit that that leaves the body after death, but this us just rubbish.

And who told you that the colour of spirit man is white?

Nonsense.
Ominiknowest sir. could you please enlighten us? which colour is the spirit man after death? Blue, Pink or Red?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by double0seven(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
player007:

Ominiknowest sir. could you please enlighten us? which colour is the spirit man after death? Blue, Pink or Red?

my point exactly, if you could see the spirit of a person, it would look exactly just like the person, probably finer without any deformation. it wouldn't look like a puff of smoke.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=40pt]ITS PROBABLY A STAIN ON THE CAMERA LENS OR SCREEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2016
warrenweste:

wow am speechless..pls do u have screenshot pix or recording of shocked shocked the event?

[size=40pt]Of course he doesn't have any evidence[/size]
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2016
donnffd:

I would assume a video of such importance would be saved, and still available. Is there anyway you can show us the video or atleast a screenshot of it...

[size=40pt]Dey there dey wait 4 evidence -you go wait tire. You no fit recognize tall tale?[/size]
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2016
warrenweste:

I have, you mean I should send you the link of what that is meant to be kept secret within the entire family, just because you did not believe the possible? Do you know what it means when that goes viral on the net? We are talking about my dad here.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2016
donnffd:

I mean i should confront my brothers, demanding for the video of what is meant to be kept secret?... Just to clear an argument on nairaland? Had it been it's a coverage of different a man, and not my dad, I will have love to send it over to you... Perhaps my dad's condition before he died is what I must not share to anyone. Not even my wife... Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
[size=40pt]ITS PROBABLY A STAIN ON THE CAMERA LENS OR SCREEN[/size]

Emilokoiyawon:

[size=40pt]Dey there dey wait 4 evidence -you go wait tire. You no fit recognize tall tale?[/size]

Emilokoiyawon:

Bro, don't call it a tall tale, i don't expect him to release such a confidential footage to you guys, that is even if he still has it, because it's not a good memory to preserve.

Believe it or not, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

and this can never lull me into exposing my dad secret shot. In fact everybody has the opportunity to try digging into understanding the mysterious. We never did because we wanted to capture his spirit. We did because we wanted to be abreast with every moment he needed someone for any medication...and remember, the girl with him was just a little girl. we the children don't even know the implication of that video over the dead. And you want me to start sharing it here. we are talking about my late dad here.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Arielle: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Pay him no mind Sambatlan. Some people are breathtakingly insensitive

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Amberon11: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2016
The bolded shows that you wont believe even with 100s of video evidences. You've never had something crawling over you in your sleep only to wake up with claw marks on your face yh?

Sooner or later, you will find out the truth but the hardest way.

Dejideji1:

Bro, don't call it a tall tale, i don't expect him to release such a confidential footage to you guys, that is even if he still has it, because it's not a good memory to preserve.

Believe it or not, it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
The bolded shows that you wont believe even with 100s of video evidences. You've never had something crawling over you in your sleep only to wake up with claw marks on your face yh?

Sooner or later, you will find out the truth but the hardest way.

[/b]

Bro what are you saying? I'm not an Atheist, and I believe in the soul/spirit concept. So I'm not ruling out the possibility of observing them with the aid of some advanced technology.

Even as it is, it doesn't mean if you point your camera to anywhere now and start recording or taking shots that you will capture a ghost.

The only documented and widely accepted cases are the ones captured at the brink of death. And it's usually spooky and becomes undetectable under few seconds meaning even the camera cannot continue to capture it.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Arielle:
Pay him no mind Sambatlan. Some people are breathtakingly insensitive
bro thank you I wonder why some people are still struggling to learn how to treat their parents with courtesy.... I believe too well, everybody has a family secret... i may not know about theirs.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro what are you saying? I'm not an Atheist, and I believe in the soul/spirit concept. So I'm not ruling out the possibility of observing them with the aid of some advanced technology.

Even as it is, it doesn't mean if you point your camera to anywhere now and start recording or taking shots that you will capture a ghost.

The only documented cases are the ones captured at the brink of death. And it's usually spooky and becomes undetectable under few seconds meaning even the camera cannot continue to capture it.

bro let them believe it or not, but I am convinced from my experience that they are some things that do exist in forms of spirit, living in the most extreme part of the world... they won't know until they experience the same.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by warrenweste(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
I have, you mean i should send you the link of what that is meant to be kept secret.... to the entire family to you, because you did not believe the possible? Do you know what it means when that go viral on the net? We are about my dad here.

Oh yea I understand you gt to protect your privacy.. Just shocked
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Qualer: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
mesoprogress:
There are some things we may never know. Forget atheists, forget science. Life is beyond the science we know. The best gift we can give while alive is love.

SO.... are you saying that if i ask for your love now i will get it?

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Amberon11: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
OK.

but the bolded isn't true. There has been numerous documented cases without anyone being of death.

Dejideji1:

The only documented cases are the ones captured at the brink of death. And it's usually spooky and becomes undetectable under few seconds meaning even the camera cannot continue to capture it.

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
OK.

but the bolded isn't true. There has been numerous documented cases without anyone being of death.

Humm,.. Can you sight examples of such instances?

I know the reason why I used the word "documented". I have also watched several videos on ghost sightings but they are either fake, optical illusions or hoax. There are numerous videos like that on YouTube. Watch and see how experts analyze them.

Documented cases are authoritative and widely accepted.
In cases of capturing unusual images @the brink of death, it's very difficult to interpret what you are seeing as another thing.

Those are the only cases scientists find difficult to disprove, even though they still don't believe it and will look for explanations for it in a bid to avoid the ghost concept.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by BoboFashion(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Casper
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Amberon11: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will give you a link that will perish any thought of doubts you have.
Dejideji1:

Humm,.. Can you sight examples of such instances?

I know the reason why I used the word "documented". I have also watched several videos on ghost sightings but they are either fake, optical illusions or hoax. There are numerous videos like that on YouTube. Watch and see how experts analyze them.

Documented cases are authoritative and widely accepted.
In cases of capturing unusual images @the brink of death, it's very difficult to interpret what you are seeing as another thing.

Those are the only cases scientists find difficult to disprove, even though they still don't believe it and will look for explanations for it in a bid to avoid the ghost concept.
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Dejideji1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
I will give you a link that will perish any thought of doubts you have.

Na wa for you ooo, you have been replying me since as if i am an Atheist and don't believe in soul/spirit or the supernatural. I don't need video evidences to believe that man have a soul/spirit.

I only insisted on the cases of the ones captured at the brink of death because of their wide acceptability.
Anyway you can still give me the link
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by salabscholar01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Watch this video... spirits are real
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzJRW8FWdYI[/img]
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by Amberon11: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahahh.....OK

By the way, I tried your remote experiment and it didn't work.
Dejideji1:

Na wa for you ooo, you have been replying me since as if i am an Atheist and don't believe in soul/spirit or the supernatural. I don't need video evidences to believe that man have a soul/spirit.

I only insisted on the cases of the ones captured at the brink of death because of their wide acceptability.
Anyway you can still give me the link
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by 100Cents: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
The reason I can't really doubt this is one. I could recall the experience we had in our home, back in 2009 when my dad died. Before his death, he was very sick that he could barely be moved from his Sick bed... Could neither talk nor feed himself. Our eldest brother suggested one of the security cameras in the home be moved to my dad's bedroom only to capture every on his moments for proper attention on him. Though my mum died few years before then, and my only sister, (our last born) was asked to go home to watch over him and at the same time will have to take care of some minor house choirs too,... when she confirms his stability and have a leisure for it.....

We were all away in Lagos. To cut the long story short., the day he died, we all came home, and after some times, my brother decided to track all my dad's moments on the sick bed... Just for the memory of his lifetime on earth. Low and behold, my brother ran out to call on us to see what the camera was reading... '' A light shown on my dad's body, an image emerged on him furiously like a white stripe, coiled into a shape that appears faceless... This image stood and came out clearly from my dad's body. The shape stared at him for like 2 min or more... It was an afternoon of which I won't say that could a reflection...

I am very certain of what we all saw... This image was fast that it faced through the wall behind the bed through which it vanished... We pause and pause to see the face, zoomed it to maximum, yet faceless.. I held my brother tight... No one was with my dad's body that minutes because my sister came in to notice he was dead, 30 minutes after this mystery... Ever since then, I had been deep in thoughts.... I won't say the one here is photo shopped.... Mysteries happens everyday in this world

What you described is exactly how good movie directors capture death.

I have watched it on TV. Its real..

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by donnffd(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
I mean i should confront my brothers, demanding for the video of what is meant to be kept secret?... Just to clear an argument on nairaland? Had it been it's a coverage of different a man, and not my dad, I will have love to send it over to you... Perhaps my dad's condition before he died is what I must not share to anyone. Not even my wife... Ok?

Its not about clearing an argument on nairaland, its about showing the world that the supernatural does exist and you have proof, but then again, i respect your decision, all i am saying is that there would always be people like me who doubt the existence of the supernatural until given real proof...
Re: Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
donnffd:

Its not about clearing an argument on nairaland, its about showing the world that the supernatural does exist and you have proof, but then again, i respect your decision, all i am saying is that there would always be people like me who doubt the existence of the supernatural until given real proof...
Not please,....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Marrakech, In Morocco Arrives Abuja (photo) / Buhari's Supporters Storm APC Headquarters, Demand Adoption Of Direct Primaries / Jangali: N500 Per Cow Yearly — Katsina To Introduce Levy For Cattle Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.