Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG (25933 Views)

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by ClintonDal(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
berrystunn:

For your information 
Buhari 
1+ Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves, 
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund, 
- $1.4billion in the ECA, 
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG. 
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.
- 3trilion #N on STA

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
What's all these ones
What am I to do with all these figures you just threw around now?
Please what message were you trying to pass, I wish to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by DRock27: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Only the money seized from Tompolo can take of entire budget Why are they still complaining about lack of money?
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Dmano: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wake me up when this govt have started cleaning Ogonni n feeding my children,
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by berrystunn(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
ClintonDal:

What's all these ones
What am I to do with all these figures you just threw around now?
Please what message were you trying to pass, I wish to know.

Your president said you guys are poor.
Hahaha
What did he do what all that figures??
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by DRock27: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
This Buhari led government has taken Nigeria back with 10 years
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by ClintonDal(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
berrystunn:

Your president said you guys are poor.
Hahaha
What did he do what all that figures??
Oh now I grab, I was actually lamenting on the current situation
Guess you should read my original post again. He probably shared the figures amongst those they promised a lot so he could be voted in.
PS: APC agents please I dey joke o, no come for my head.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by JossyOloye(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
imagine this stupid government headed by a sick dumb idiot... wtf are they saying? but there was money to renovate aso villa

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Kexorcist(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
What they really mean is: "We've already spent everything we stole- pls gib us m0ar."
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Realist2: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
I told people before that Buhari is a big failure, he left Army since 1985, since then which area has he been successful ?, absolutely nothing , he failed all his Army exam, nothing to show for his years in the army, and he is definitely bound to failed with his lopsided appointment.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by taiwog700: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
lets i forget where is the 350billion injected to the economy for the capital project ,Chei we don enter one chance
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by awa(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=DanielPop post=47566376]Use "loot" recovered from "looters".......or na lie una lie to Nigerians? grin grin grin

#DayOfReckoning

The loot has been looted by the People that recovered the loot.
Goat has eaten the Yam handed over to it to preserve.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Xano(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
blueto:
You had plethora funds for embarking on fruitless and trifling tourisms but lack sufficient funds to finance the budget? Where is the 4.3+trn funds recovered from looters? where is the fund that was supposed to be used in financing fuel subsidy? where is the 3.2trn fund that Buhari vaunted of being in the TSA? where is the revenue sourced from the exportation of crude oil and internally generated revenue?.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by taiwog700: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
taiwog700:
lets i forget where is the 350billion injected to the economy for the capital project ,Chei we don enter one chance
APC IS A GOVERNMENT OF SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by urbanmonk: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2016
What happened to the zero budgeting approach also echoed by the lying Osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Paperwhite(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
lielbree:
What of all the refunded stolen funds?

I thought some people said Buhari foreign trips yielded billions of dollars in investments, what happened to all that money?
Zombies should answer that question dear.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by hedgesfun(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
simple reading and comprehension is a big problem for most Nigerian youths yet we all foolishly and stupidly clamour for a chance to govern, when we can't understand simple governance and procedures, and most annoyingly simple english statement. Na wah o
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by cjrane: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nobody ever hears about how much Buhari has recovered and what happened to the money.

Buhari and his men simply share the recovered loot amongst themselves and continue shouting "corruption " at others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.