Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG (25932 Views)

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by DJBIGGY(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
This just show that all efcc recovered monies are simply paperworks
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by worlexy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where are all the monies they are shouting that they've recovered ?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by bender79: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempest01:
The government came into meet a budget...why not utilize the budget to start laying framework for this current budget?

\These people have taken us one year backwards.

what do you mean by one year backward? This govt has taken us back 1985

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by onatisi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
infogenius:
With all these untold suffering by
an unsensitive government.
After 2019,we will realise that this
yeye government was most corrupt
government ever.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by damon222: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
How can u have money when there is no peace in the country, worse still the Fulani President is antagonizing the region that brings in the money. Buhari has totally destroyed Nigeria.
To make issue worse, Buhari is irrepentant. Why are bad leader irrepentant? Could it be because of their lowest level of incompetence? A normal leader is that one who, at some points carry out evaluatuon of how far he has gone. But in the case of Buhari is different. Many reasons, examples and evidents have been advanced failures, but Buhari, the dunce, is not ready to look back. Some people move forward by showing him the current prices of both food stuffs, product and services with prices before he came in to power, yet no nothing shakes this man's dumbest brain. What is wrong with him I do not know. He does not believe in the present hardship. What about others without School Certificate that are reasonable? Could it be that he so much rely on his zombies (hailers)? Is it because of his religion? Am given up in this government. What about all the recovered monies?

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
bender79:
what do you mean by one year backward? This govt has taken us back 1985
Just wait and see,buhari will print more naira notes . Nigerians will be shocked .

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by mmsen: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
tempest01:
The government came into meet a budget...why not utilize the budget to start laying framework for this current budget?

\These people have taken us one year backwards.

Just one year?

By the time these fools are done you'll see that they've set Nigeria back twenty years.

Completely useless people.

Buhari is the only person who can make Abacha look like a capable head of state.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by bonechamberlain(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
damon222:
To make issue worse, Buhari is irrepentant. Why are bad leader irrepentant? Could it be because of their lowest level of incompetence? A normal leader is that one who, at some points carry out evaluatuon of how far he has gone. But in the case of Buhari is different. Many reasons, examples and evidents have been advanced failures, but Buhari, the dunce, is not ready to look back. Some people move forward by showing him the current prices of both food stuffs, product and services with prices before he came in to power, yet no nothing shakes this man's dumbest brain. What is wrong with him I do not know. He does not believe in the present hardship. What about others without School Certificate that are reasonable? Could it be that he so much rely on his zombies (hailers)? Is it because of his religion? Am given up in this government. What about all the recovered monies?
buhari Is not just an illiterate, but a jihadist. He is someone who shouldn't be any where close to the corridors of leadership, but because of the parochial and selfish interest of some people he was brought back. As a jihadist nothing can change his mindset only death ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by BABZIENE(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
"They" didn't even bother to read the part that says procurement process takes six months for new capital projects. I wonder why "they" are slow to read but quick to type.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Legitbaba(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Like the theme song of Euro2016... unfortunately, "we are in this together" APC or PDP....#wenogodiefornaija
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Iamthoney(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who see Omenka? he had better come out and come here to defend his APC brothers and sisters....

How did we get here self?

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Iamthoney:
Who see Omenka? he had better come out and come here to defend his APC brothers and sisters....

How did we get here self?
omenka has relocated to ogun state cool
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by kayo80(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun and the mods. 'We don't have enough money right now' is not the same as 'We don't have money at all.' You are only fueling further hate and division in the country with your click bait headlines. You know most of your readers don't read the story before commenting.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Excellentmind: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Where is the 3.5 trillion saved in TSA? Or do they want to deny it? It's easier said than done. Meanwhile, the projects must be executed and anything short of that will spell doom for this tyrannical and irresponsible government.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
One chance government.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by damon222: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
buhari Is not just an illiterate, but a jihadist. He is someone who shouldn't be any where close to the corridors of leadership, but because of the parochial and selfish interest of some people he was brought back. As a jihadist nothing can change his mindset only death ..
No wonder! Thanks so much. Instead of using Islam, I will hence use the word Jihadist. I think that word is more suitable and most appropriate for him. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by khSteel: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
1. Recovered loot - $9billion;

2. TSA savings - N6 trilion;

3. Deziani Returned Loot - $200 billion;

4. Over 6 months (June - December 2016) oil rents;

5. Increased tariffs across so many essentials (eg. petrol, electricity, gas, customs, etc) for Nigerians;

6. $2/$4/$6 Billion China loan:

7. Naira/Chinese Yuan currency swap deal:

...Yet APC claim FG don't have funds to execute projects?

I honestly think this country should be divided so some people can have Buhari as their life president.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by MrPresident1: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
YAH, please do not allow your redeemed to suffer anymore, the dearly beloved of your soul. cry

Where is your face cry, YAH, where is your face cry,

Act, O great YAH, act and bring succor to the Joy of your soul, why should she suffer again?

YAH, remember slavery, remember colonization, remember Jim Crow, remember this!!!

YAH, ARISE IN JUDGMENT AGAINST THE TABERNACLES OF THE WICKED!!!! angry
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by khSteel: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
BABZIENE:
"They" didn't even bother to read the part that says procurement process takes six months for new capital projects. I wonder why "they" are slow to read but quick to type.

Did we close our eyes in May 2015 and suddenly found ourselves in July 2016 within minutes?

Governance is all about strategic planning which is clearly lacking in this present administration.

There's no excuse whatsoever for their incompetency; it's time to call them out. Enough of the free pass!

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari if you don't have money for capital projects the best thing to do is to resign because that's the essence of government

Where is the money efcc have recovered so far why not use that for capital projects

Zombies listen to your confused president
"Ole gbe, ole gba" has happened to the recovered loot.

Let's unite and demand our rights from these evil and corrupt politicians on www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by alizma: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
mamabomboy:
This government is just useless, good for nothing and pathetic. Buhari is a clown
if you aren't a clone of yourself you should have detect that the topic is misleading.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Iamthoney(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

omenka has relocated to ogun state cool
where in Ogun state make I track am down cos I dey Ogun state presently
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Iamthoney:
where in Ogun state make I track am down cos I dey Ogun state presently
omenka is somewhere in ijebu grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by bezimo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
How can u have money when there is no peace in the country, worse still the Fulani President is antagonizing the region that brings in the money. Buhari has totally destroyed Nigeria.

Dont mind that daft and dullard man.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by princetom1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
It irritates me to the bone when we heard that something isn't right, all wailers and zombie do is curse. No more sane people left between these 2 group of people, they don't see anything good that doesn't favour their argument. No wonder this country will remain stagnant. At least read very well before commenting. Our level of reasoning is so shallow now, just bcoz we support buhari or not. Lets have sense pls. I want a better Nigeria irrespective of who the president is. Between, i have seen a couple of thing, this government is doing right and i have see some which makes me open my mouth in disbelief. God help us
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by bezimo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
So the alledge 5% from the ND determine the economical fate of Nigeria yet a daft president doesnt know how to treat their affairs with discretion.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by MrTour: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
We should all join together and kick Buhari in his balls and see if money will come out.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by 100Cents: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
dunkem21:
Please borrow from China cool

Haha, we dont want the chinese loan to be taken over by AMCON.

E don enter voicemail..
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by 100Cents: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Una need to see how i dey warm up to collect my money wey FG dey owe me since 2012 unto say budget has been signed. Ongoing projects never get shishi..

Later, i con relax change my mind for this one chance government.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by mmsen: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
khSteel:
1. Recovered loot - $9billion;

2. TSA savings - N6 trilion;

3. Deziani Returned Loot - $200 billion;

4. Over 6 months (June - December 2016) oil rents;

5. Increased tariffs across so many essentials (eg. petrol, electricity, gas, customs, etc) for Nigerians;

6. $2/$4/$6 Billion China loan:

7. Naira/Chinese Yuan currency swap deal:

...Yet APC claim FG don't have funds to execute projects?

I honestly think this country should be divided so some people can have Buhari as their life president.

That's what I've been saying for years whenever people brought up Buhari. If they think Buhari is so wonderful let them have him run one of their states for 8 years. They will see for themselves how useless he is. Unfortunately we are all being subjected to Buhari's stupidity.

Let those states that are accustomed to bad leadership remain in darkness. Those states trying to move forward should be left to do so.
Re: We Don't Have Money To Release, For Capital Projects: FG by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari if you don't have money for capital projects the best thing to do is to resign because that's the essence of government

Where is the money efcc have recovered so far why not use that for capital projects

Zombies listen to your confused president
Fam! Zombies don't have any sense of reasoning grin they are just following him now,like a goat that's been lead to d slaughter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.