Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja (12339 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by toba400: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tyAGzdOJ4Ic/V4iO12euA0I/AAAAAAACD4E/bDVhvfI1rYIdSPjT1zJW7DKtIXsV19uJACLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

Senate president Bukola Saraki, Minister of Labour and Employment Chris Ngige, Senator Shehu Sani joined the Ambassador of France to Nigeria, HE Denys Gauer at the celebration of French National Day yesterday evening in Abuja.

See photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/15/photos-bukola-saraki-chris-ngige-at-the-celebration-of-french-national-day-in-abuja/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pTGZMnCQo9E/V4iO3cGBB6I/AAAAAAACD4I/x_f_b5-KDNMuGgDIcOfPXrB7yKUvqFVNwCLcB/s1600/sane.PNG[/img]

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
i no like dis guy!!!!!! I just hate him enemies. (my bigger enemies)

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by sarrki(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Saraki still representing Nigeria ? !!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Raydos: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
ANGRY
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by todayboy: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
We don't want terrorist to use van kill Nigerians oh

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Tunami(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Their business.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Young4jose: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't care.....#

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
I see
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by ipledge10(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
A tragic day in France...one Mad man drove a truck inside crowd killing 84 people
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ok, seen.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by saint047(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
If we are to make progress, we must not repeat history but make new history. We must add to inheritance left by our forefathers.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by perojelly: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Baba resign already
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by roseyemi119(f): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
this man
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by IMASTEX: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okay oh.

In other news, do you want to learn French for: Business, travels and personal knowledge? Contact us through the number on our signature.

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by sukkot: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
yorubas are bigger enemies to you than saraki ?
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by babatee08(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
job well done guys hmmmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
This was before the Attack I suppose.

How can someone use a truck to plough on humans like him without fearing the most high.

Oh God let your wrath be on everyone responsible for this great loss.

May the souls of the departed find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by dunkem21(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nice one SP cool
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by OXYZ: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saraki,interim senate president.The law will catch up with you very soon,enjoy it while it last.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Haters gon hate
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
It should be a national mourning moment.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
u will never walk alone
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Nig4Greatness: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
These mumu are celebrating a country that is mourning. Don't they have any television or news outlets around them to know what's going on around them?.Saraki always identified with anything evil.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Viktor1983(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
These mumu are celebrating a country that is mourning. Don't they have any television or news outlets around them to know what's going on around them?.Saraki always identified with anything evil.

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by sammyj: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is Saraki now a french citizen grin
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am sure ordinary kes ke se,dem no fit speak not to talk of comot ta le fu
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by SHAIBULIAR: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
sammyj:
Is Saraki now a french citizen grin
he wants to go on asylum
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Anas4sure(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tyAGzdOJ4Ic/V4iO12euA0I/AAAAAAACD4E/bDVhvfI1rYIdSPjT1zJW7DKtIXsV19uJACLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

Senate president Bukola Saraki, Minister of Labour and Employment Chris Ngige, Senator Shehu Sani joined the Ambassador of France to Nigeria, HE Denys Gauer at the celebration of French National Day yesterday evening in Abuja.

See photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/15/photos-bukola-saraki-chris-ngige-at-the-celebration-of-french-national-day-in-abuja/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pTGZMnCQo9E/V4iO3cGBB6I/AAAAAAACD4I/x_f_b5-KDNMuGgDIcOfPXrB7yKUvqFVNwCLcB/s1600/sane.PNG[/img]

...ole!

Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
Haba! Why na? I think you meant to say dislike.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by alaskido(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
It is only Nigeria you find a senator, governor and president having forgery and corruption charges in court and still go about performing his normal duties and hosting other countries dignitaries. I raise my yansh for Nija.
Re: Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na so France dey celebrate Nigeria's independence day?

Justice Tanko Muhammad To Chair Maiden Workshop For Supreme Court Justices / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / Retired General, Others Under Watch