Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! (483 Views)

5 Signs That You Are Emotionally Intelligent / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Ladies!!! When Last Did You Test Yourself For Toilet Infections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Emotional intelligence is like being street smarts. You are known to balance facts and feelings, move through life with ease, and remain flexible!

If your answer to the question below has elements of the above, then you are! Let the challenge begin and let Nairalanders judge!

Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

Re: Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! by faruz: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! by Cholls(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2016
my brother why would i....
Re: Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
This isn't necessary.
Re: Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Obviously they had sex!
MOSTS girls do this often!
they will go and see one guy and shit will happen and she will just keep quiet
i saw an nude picture of one of my side chick and a guy 2geda nude! she denied it, said that the girl just looks like her, even after zooming and pointing out her tattoo she still denied it!!!! grin forget women ooooooo
or you check boo's phone and find out that she is cheating ask her and she will say "
YOU ARE INVADING MY PRIVACY" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if ure a guy dont tell her
cause she will question you from how many times it happened that night to what color of panties the girl had on "my ex once asked me if the girls ass was soft? its really stupid confessing generally as a man! you will cause more harm than good!

as for girls lmao you guys will never talk! so no need to explain!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Happiness. / Epic Question About Relationship / What Makes A Guy An Eligible Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.