Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success (50948 Views)

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by IGOSABIdotCOM: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo took to his Instagram page yesterday and uploaded the photo, he took with the president of his Country(Portugal) in the celebration of their Victory Against France.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BH10KRrg4v8/?r=2128608572

Photo Below

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by finalboss(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Making sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by IGOSABIdotCOM: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by sogy2: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]If the way of a man please the Lord he shall dine and roll with kings... CR world it has really shown that God is behind you. Shame on all your haters.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by acenazt: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
He is a president in prospect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by lifezone247(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
My bubu young pass this Portuguese president na.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Ronaldo is taking selfies with Portugal president

Messi is taking selfies with Prison Warders[/size]

Na Joke oooh
Lemme hide B4 barca fans go roast me grin grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by nerdite: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
finalboss:
Making sense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=13pt]who's a better player between Ronaldo De Lima (Brazil) and Cristiano Ronaldo ( Portugal) when both were in their prime? Like for De Lima (CR9) and share for Cristiano (CR7)[/size]

55 Likes 196 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
THE AGE OF PRESIDENT OF PORTUGAL AND NIGERIA PRESIDENT

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
The greatest footballer ever. Kingthreat said so grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Reference(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin Watch how this thread takes the typical Nairaland dive into senseless comparisons and bickering. School is almost over for the day. The kids will soon be here.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Landloard01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Ramanto(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
love this guy too much for my own good! how do i stop please? i don't like being an addict of anything

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Afrok(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some ppl will still come and show their hatred on this thread, as if our national team players didn't meet the president when they won major trophies too undecided

Good one Ororo...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by powerfulsettingz: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
This guy is the real definition of success

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Abrahamtaylour: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na Blackman score but na Cristiano be the hero

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hardwork pays
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by AKAKAK(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
CR7, the greatest player of my time, your records speak volumes.
Most international goals in a calendar year: 25 (in 2012, shared with Vivian Woodward and Lionel Messi
First footballer to reach 40 goals in a professional league for two consecutive seasons
Only player to score in every minute of an official football game
Only player to win the League title, Domestic Cup, Domestic Supercup, Champions League, Club World Cup, League Player of the Year, Golden Shoe and Ballon d'Or at two different clubs (Manchester United and Real
Only player in the world who has scored in the 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016 editions of the European Championship; and in the 2006, 2010 and 2014 editions of the World Cup.
Europe
Most goals scored in European competitions (club football): 96 goals
Most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League: 94 goals
Most goals scored in a UEFA Champions League/European Cup season: 17 goals in 2013–14
Most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League group stage: 11 goals in 2015–16
Most goals scored in UEFA Champions League knockout phase: 42 goals
Most UEFA Champions League goals scored in a calendar year: 15 goals in 2013[m
Only player to score 15 or more UEFA Champions League goals in two different seasons: in 2013–14 and 2015–16
The first player in the history of UEFA Champions League to score three hat-tricks in a single season: in 2015–16[m
Only footballer to have won the European Golden Shoe in two different leagues: English Premier League (2007–08) and Spanish La Liga (2010–11, 2013–14, 2014–15)
Most goals scored in the UEFA European Championship, including qualifying: 29 goals, for Portugal
Most career goals at UEFA European Championship finals: 9 goals, for Portugal (tied with Michel Platini)
Only player to have scored at four UEFA European Championship finals: 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016
Only player to have scored three or above (goals) at more than one UEFA European Championship finals: 3 goals in 2012 and at least 3 goals in 2016
Most headed goals at UEFA European Championship finals: 5
Highest appearance-maker at UEFA European Championship finals: 20 appearances
First player to appear in three UEFA European Championship semi-finals: 2004, 2012, 2016 (Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger featured in his third last-four clash 24 hours later)
First player to ever score 10 goals in four consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons: 2011–12 to 2014–15
Only player to score for two different winning teams in the European Cup: Manchester United (2007–08) and Real Madrid (2013–14)
Most away goals scored in Champions League history: 42 goals
Most consecutive UEFA Champions League away games scored in: 12
Most wins in the UEFA Champions League Knockout phase: 29 wins
Most braces scored in the UEFA Champions League: 20
Most European Golden Shoe awards: 4
Most UEFA Team of the Year appearances: 10 times
Most consecutive appearances in the UEFA Team of the Year: 9 (2007–2015)
Only player to appear in more than position in the UEFA Team of the Year.
Only player to be among the finalists for all the editions of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2010–11 to 2014–15
Fastest player to score 350 goals for one club (335 games)
Spain
Most hat-tricks in La Liga history: 30
Fastest La Liga player to score 150 league goals (140 games)
Fastest La Liga player to score 200 league goals (178 games)
Fastest player to reach 300 official club goals
Most consecutive Clásico matches scored in: 6 matches
Best scoring start in a Spanish league season: 15 goals in eight rounds
Fastest footballer to score 20 league goals: 12 games (missed one game due to injury)
Only player to reach 30 goals in six consecutive La Liga seasons
Most teams scored against in a season (2012–13): 19 (shared with Ronaldo and Lionel Messi)
Most La Liga hat-tricks in a season: 8 hat-tricks (shared with Lionel Messi)
Most hat-tricks scored in all competitions: 36

CLASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation—Messi has TATOO
Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
Ronaldo is a more complete footballer (speed , strength, both legs, penalties, free kicks)-- Messi is not.
Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
Ronaldo makes news outside the pitch Messi only make news on the pitch
Ronaldo makes more money for companies running adverts Messi makes much less money money for companies running advert.
Ronaldo has over 200 million followers on Instagram and twitter Messi has less than 10 million followers let me stop here first

Cristiano Ronaldo: Premier League √ FA cup √ Laliga √ Copa del rey √ Champions League √ Fifa world club cup √ Ballon d'or √ European Championship √ Manchester United Legend √ Real Madrid Legend √ Now Portugal Legend√ Successful for club and country √ The best. √√.....as for Messi just pay your tax and the lord will take you to a new league and change your status in Argentina

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Rapture4real(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
If you snap with Nigerian President like this, you will be tagged a rude and disrespectful boy.These people are very simple

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
World best. Messi shuld learn frm ronaldo on how to win trophies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
kingthreat:
The greatest footballer ever. Kingthreat said so grin grin grin

Greatest in ur village undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by luvdray99: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
CR7

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Realhommie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Europe's prime football star, one of the world's finest and greatest football star... @CR7 #Legend

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by confistified(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ronaldo is just the perfect Role Model

Real Madrid News
Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his EURO 2016
bonus [€275k] to a Kids cancer foundation. He did
the same with his Champions League Winning
bonus.

The Most Charitable Sportsman. ..... he gives everything even his blood

How many likes for The Greatest of all Time

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ronaldo the man of the moment

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
future president

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Spells(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
If na buhari na only hand shake u go get oh... U dere not hug or grab him like dat. Nice pix joor

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by roseyemi119(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Uncle Ronaldo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by Mrpossibility95(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin..cr7 u too much

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success by confistified(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
An Empirical Review about CR7

Gerald Pique-"Ronaldo is really complete,he knows how to score,assist,shoot freekicks,penalties.He can do everything,He's one of the most toughest players I have ever faced"

Maradona"Portugal needs to build a statue for Ronaldo"

Maradona"Defenders are more afraid of Ronaldo than Messi"

Arsene Wenger"I think Ronaldo has now overtaken Messi"

Jose Mourinho. "To me Ronaldo has proved himself in 3 different leagues. He is the best"-He's the most complete player i have ever seen"

Roberto Bargio "Many people know that Ronaldo is the best in the world but they are afraid to say it." -

Drogba "The best player i have ever played with is the best player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo." -

Emmanuel Adebayo "Comparing Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing an Alien with a human. Ronaldo doesnt have blood." -

Pepe "You doubt that Ronaldo is the best, then look at his last 5 seasons statistics. They are second to none." -

Football commentator Peter D "I fear noone in the track..... Maybe if Ferrari Ronaldo comes in the track i may tremble." -

Usaine Bolt "People say i was precise but boy or boy Ronaldo is perfect."

- Paul Scholes "My role model is Cr7, he is the best ever player the world has ever seen." -

Bale "The next time you compare Ronaldo with another player, take a nap." -

Rafael Nadal "If you are the best player in the world you may be excused for being arogant." -

Galacticos: Perez "Cristiano Ronaldo does not have blood. Let him leave bloody United" -

Lady Gaga "Ronaldo is the best player in the world but we are tired, i just want Neur to win Ballon dor." -

Thomas Mueller "People want to call me little Messi. But i think i will be better than him. Call me little Cr7 instead." -

Mario Gozte "When you play with Ronaldo in your team, you are alredy 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation." -

Zinedine Zidane "Give me Cr7 and ten players. I will lift the Uefa Champions league." -

Capello "I love skills. Football is not about running and scoring goals. Ronaldo is a football package. Every single part of his body can play soccer. I admire him personaly." -

Austin Okocha "If i had played for a long time alongside Ronaldo 7, i would have scored a century at Manchester United. Ronaldo makes a strikers role look so easy. The greatest ever" -

Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen. "Messi will never score goals like these. Ronaldo is unbelivable." -

Sir Alex Fegerson "In our national team we are lacking a Ronaldo. An Angel." -

Marcelo "If you have Cristiano what more do you want? Maybe bars to celebrate wins ." -

Klopp "Messi and Ronaldo are equal but Ronaldo can score from anywhere." -

Diego Maradona "Messi or Ronaldo? I think Ronaldo is more important than Messi." -

Pele "Ronaldo can score with either of his feet, his head and now he is scoring with the goal at his back. I bet he can score on wheelchair." -

Giggs "I never saw Pele play or even Maradonna. Ronaldo is the best i have seen." -

Luca Toni "Who said Ronaldo plays like me. Its a honour to be compared with the best player in the world" -

Luis Figo "One day i will tell my son, 'once upon a time there was Cristiano Ronaldo'. Its a fairy tale." -

Iker Cassilas "Cr7 is a monster, not a human. It will be a dream come true to play with him if he sign for Madrid." -

Neymar "Who’s better, Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo is out of this world. Thats my own sentiment." -that was when Neymar was in Santos.

Wesley Sneider "The best player i have ever played against has to be Ronaldo. You cannot afford to take you eyes off him." -

Benitez "The difference is Messi uses his height in a football match. Ronaldo uses skills." -

Valentino Rossi "Dont expect me to fill Ronaldo shoes. Nobody can fill them." -

Chicharito "I will keep voting for Ronaldo because he is the best in the field of play." -

Luka Modric "I saw Maradonna and Pele play. Ronaldo is at another level" -

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA / Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.