Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters (19206 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Idris Visits Troubled Areas In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by greatwhite(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Moheat:

Anything wrong with that bloody civilian?

U get time dey answer the illiterate civilian.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]”Motor jam police, police jam door, akara moma troway. Biggie belle dey come, another sisi dey go”.[/size] gosh I forgot the rest of dis song grin

You fail am..... Motor jam police, police jam dog, dog jam mama, akara mama troway, biggy belle deh come, I deh fear oh!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by Moheat(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
My friend how do u know I'm a civilian?

Because its only a civilian that would ask such question.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by austinfan4love(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Moheat:

Anything wrong with that bloody civilian?
,,,dn't mind d mumu,,,na ppl like him dey crash gate 4 police recruitment,,,

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by papadjaji: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
I never new we still have a "4 star" general in active service. Abeg, who him be?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by experimentist: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

You fail am..... Motor jam police, police jam dog, dog jam mama, akara mama troway, biggy belle deh come, I deh fear oh!!!
grin who u de fear. Na
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ur sense of humour isn't that cool...I didn't ask..I was just showing my *No love* for d popo force
Moheat:

Because its only a civilian that would ask such question.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by Gbegiri101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by 989900E: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
papadjaji:
I never new we still have a "4 star" general in active service. Abeg, who him be?

That is Gen Abayomi Olonisakin (Chief of Defence Staff). Buratai's boss.

He is the only active 4 star general (full general) in the NA.

He is from Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by Kevsman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm, police receiving quarter guard from the military. I don see am today, I rep 14NA
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by Olushauneddy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Police overall boss position ( IGP) is equivalent to a Maj.General in the Army. That's why there's nothing wrong mounting a guard parade for him...Guess that full General is the new CODS
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by ademusiwa14: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=28pt] buhari picture can not be inside a military/police/court facilities.

His royal Highness
AdeSegun adeuga ademusiwa

[/size]

[img]http://oacpaarmy2012.files./2014/04/901a4797.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.army.mil/e2/c/images/2015/10/14/412645/size0.jpg[/img]
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by RotrEmmanuel: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Army mounting quarter guard for police..hmm
its not wrong in the military OK! its curtsey visit and he deserve some ceremonial. look well u will See Army, Navy & Airforce in the guards party

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
experimentist:
grin who u de fear. Na

I deh fear the rhyme

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by yahmohy27: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
May God help you my brother [IG] carry go nothing go do you
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
newheartub:
He may collect his own arms deal money from there too
hahahaha.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by amanze15(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
is it just across the road from his office angry angry angry wasting frontpage angry angry
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
My friend how do u know I'm a civilian?
your mentality says it all.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
U can't b sure u know..#JustSaying
VajanahDischaj:
your mentality says it all.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by sam90s(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:

They're both partners in securing our country, don't bother measuring superiority, each has its jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by evesdon4u: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:

Its a common practise bro...

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by naijacentric(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
why wont dey wen d igp is a general equivalent to d cds
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by ogbobo: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Okay Oga IG enough of the tours oya start work.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by abagajnr3: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
ur point

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters by Godbest(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF REITERATES ARMED FORCES COMMITEMENT TO DEFEND NIGERIA’S TERRORIAL INTEGRITY
– ASSURES NEW IGP OF COOPERATION
The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin has reiterated the commitment of the Nigerian Armed Forces to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria and collaborate with other security agencies to rid the country of criminal elements.
General Olonisakin made the remark when the Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Kpoun Idris visited him at the Defence Headquarters (DHQ) Abuja. While congratulating the new IGP on his well deserved appointment, the CDS urged him to cultivate public confidence, be proactive and collaborate with other security agencies to effectively tackle the myriad security challenges in the country.
The CDS also briefed the new IGP on the spectacular performance of the troops at the various theatre of operations like Lafia Dole, Gama Aiki, Sharan Daji, Awatse, Safe Corridor, Safe Haven, Delta Safe and operation accord all aimed at curbing criminal activities in the country. He assured the new IGP of the Armed Forces continuous cooperation.
Speaking earlier, the IGP expressed appreciation to the CDS for the support the Police have been receiving from the Armed Forces and solicited for enhance cooperation in the area of Joint Operations and Intelligence. He disclosed that the Nigeria Police is set to establish a Joint Operations Centre at the Force Headquarters to continuously evaluate security operations. He therefore solicited for the Armed Forces Cooperation by constantly interfacing with members of the Nigeria police Force to achieve the common objective of ensuring Nigeria is crime free.
The CDS was accompanied by his Principal Staff Officers at Defence Headquarters to welcome the Inspector General of Police. The IGP was assisted by the AIG Federal Operations and Police Spokesman Deputy Commissioner of Police Dan Awunah.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/

https://www.facebook.com/DefenceInfoNG/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernest Odu, APC Chairman Dies In Enugu Hotel During Meeting. Photos / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.