Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland (2504 Views)

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Couples On Romanceland / People I Don't Like On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by OBSERVE4RMFAR: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello people

una good afternoon
i have been a guest on nairaland for close to 2years now!
we guest viewers are so invisible that you all forget that we see everything
i have noticed certain disturbing things i joined today to talk to most of you

luvU2: i have no doubts about ur sexuality here! but its just a forum you know, why you all fight and insult eachother doesnt make much sense to me! when childish guys call you out! you ignore them thats the matured thing to do! you are a beautiful lady dont allow anyone get to you because they cant be with you!!

Sandoski: i took time yesterday to research you! ure a girl! anyone that says otherwise is just hating because they dont have access to you! everyone uses someone else picture as dp once in a while! really sorry about yesterday! when people talk abt you alot its because they like you and envy you so smile and enjoy ur fame boo! by the way ur meme and pictures are on point always kiss

HateU2 : padi always speaking yoruba! ure another amazing person! they will always tag you because ur name is easy na! what were you expecting! just ignore them! although i didnt see ur pictures the other day but you are verified by me boo!

Smellymouth: funniest person on nairaland bros! i was shocked when i saw ur pic oooo, u no be small pikin, you must have a really amazing personality to flow freely with most people! i greet you 3 times ,i knee down troway cap for you

ronald4lif: i add that picture because of only you! anytime you write na! na plenty talk! nobody likes it! i say make i go check ur history i see where you say you get 20mils for acct broda! take am easy ! when i go far back as at 3years ago no be so you dey talk! partrick ogbayangbon is generally not taken serious because him they talk plenty talk! nobody they enjoy am! you fit write novel just to say "no" ! broda take am easy ooo

Festivalofholi: fighting everybody isnt the way to become friends with them! make i teach you and make una learn, if you like babe follow her post and always dey comment on her post, she must notice you na! brother change make nairaland sweet

naughtynaughty: your name na you no need to dey talk plenty fine girl that has no time! you are recognised!

ireneony: you are the only matured person that i have seen here ooo my sister! keep it up good personality! and you come fine join am i regard you

2BB4CB3E: bros abeg who dey use bbm pin for moniker, i see where you say no be ur pin but why you dey use am na! you say you hate slim girls but they are human beings too! anytime i see ur post its either about woman or ass! i agree you understand women! you are a fine boy why you dey behave like douche its not good! fighting and mocking isnt the way

lanicky: since you win miss nigerialand, no be small forming!! you are noticed madam fine girl with big *** according to your fans

STFUareyouG0d: another fine boy that goes about fighting and tagging, the only people you are nice to are your friends thats not the way broda, you are a fine boy! very friendly! be nice make this place sweet for everybody!

obiorathesubtle: bros i greet you 15times, i dey online yesterday see where you talk say you get 15diff monikers, na wa oooo, you for just run for mr nairaland use monikers dey hail urself! na so so nagetive things you always dey talk! yab people up and down! anywhere i see you insult or to laugh person , my brother negative people no dey move forward oooooo, no be so people dey behave abeg be friendly make we enjoy nairaland, i know say you go still insult me! but i don advice you

my people before i return back to my guest location, make una remember na forum no be real life! if i no mention you na because you be better person, people above they always cause havoc!

one love my people honorable smellingmouth bless the peace with a meme!
make una settle!!!!
goodbye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by falconey(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
cool

when are we gonna see you again , "guest"
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Me go about fighting? sad undecided undecided

BTW, I never knew 'guests' could view DPs

4 Likes

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
no comment
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin mmmm.... No comment..
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
no comment

*he didn't see u wela* wink

1 Like

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol
Some of your "observations" are inaccurate .
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by lanicky(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't form... smiley

Anyways, thanks for the compliments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

*he didn't see u wela* wink
hehe, its obvious that the op is not a newbie.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Smellymouth: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
OBSERVE4RMAFAR, I sight you bruv.. grin cool

Hailings oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oh well. Among other BS you alluded to me and which I first thought of ignoring as I'm aware you're hiding behind an alternate, couldn't help but address your claim of me changing from 3years ago.

Perhaps you have been seeing my comments here 3years ago in oneirism but not me. Now buzz off or come with your real handle let's discuss.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Smellymouth: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
OBSERVE4RMAFAR, I be small pikin o grin

Nor go let gehs on nairaland think say I be grandfada..

Abeg nor use your reggae take spoil my blues.. cheesy

Na bad government make my face old.. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe, its obvious that the op is not a newbie.

Cud be grin

Btw nice siggy up there
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by alobright17(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Observer from which of the continent
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mr guest, thanks bro/sir. It's online ish nobody is taking it personal. kiss kiss
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by mizzbouqui(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Cud be grin

Btw nice siggy up there
yeah thanks my lady. are u a GOD believer or a free thinker? anyways nice dp. always beautiful.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oga Lienus, as a guest, you can view registered members' profiles
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah thanks my lady. are u a GOD believer or a free thinker? anyways nice dp. always beautiful.

That siggy means cheese(paper) to me wink

Been looking for u a tho I never know u changed name again grin
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That siggy means cheese(paper) to me wink

Been looking for u a tho I never know u changed name again grin
hehehe i looked for you too. too many female monikers was said to be you. so i just chilled and wait for the real you. but this has been my moniker. just that i added the letter i to it.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by ireneony(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe i looked for you too. too many female monikers was said to be you. so i just chilled and wait for the real you. but this has been my moniker. just that i added the letter i to it.

U'll always be my Lordy wink hush...
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nikita1:
Mr guest, thanks bro/sir. It's online ish nobody is taking it personal. kiss kiss
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:
Observer from which of the continent
bright u eh

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mr guest speaker

Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U'll always be my Lordy wink hush...
hehehe thats nice. i can see that ure bcoming perfect in pidgin. remember i was the first person that offered to teach u.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Me go about fighting? sad undecided undecided

BTW, I never knew 'guests' could view DPs
lol just rembrd 'gbagbaLism' grin grin grin
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe thats nice. i can see that ure bcoming perfect in pidgin. remember i was the first person that offered to teach u.

grin now we're back on track.. But rarely see u here tho... Must be busy In School huh?
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin now we're back on track.. But rarely see u here tho... Must be busy In School huh?
yeah right thats very correct. i no longer have time weekdays, except on weekends. its work and school together.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by alobright17(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bright u eh
Did you hear the rumor that NaughtyNaughty,Hateu2,Sandoski Na Trinity grin and NL Efcc are hunting for them since January because the trinity view threads and comments almost at the same time.
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol just rembrd 'gbagbaLism' grin grin grin
lol. Awon area fada adugbo cheesy cheesy Head of state
Re: My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
How are u stubborn girl cheesy. Where's your bestie

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Remembered This Childhood Game / Why Do Strippers And Club Girls Keep Sending Me Friend Requests On Facebook? / SEX WORKERS OF NL;What Is The Weirdest Thing Someone Has Asked You To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.