Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? (1773 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / My Wife’s Male Friend Called To Insult Me For Asking Her To Delete His Number / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by DJBIGGY(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
A husband is meant to be the provider of needs and wants for the family. Sometimes, it is not in all cases he is able to provide all what is needed for a stable home, which is why at most times the couple have to priotise what is important.

So a man narrated how his wife wanted a phone, which the man was unable to get her as he says he wanted to settle other bills for the home. She went on and got her male friend who was able to buy her a phone for a whooping 100k.

This cause disagreement between the duo and they both have their reasons.

Read full story below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/07/what-would-you-do-if-your-wifes-male.html

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Duchessree(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by locosis007(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is a very crucial decision.

I think I would allow her use it. Keep my calm like it didn't matter to me..

Investigate more on the guy. His income stats. If he's rich..100k is like change.. But if he's average. I'll suspect not conclude smth is fishy.

Follow my wife up discreetly like CIA nd SWAT
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by aorseer: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is she alright?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by faruku104(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol it shows she is not a patient woman... at least he did not say he will not buy for her. well there is always two sides to a story
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by sammyogboso(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls seriously it's a crucial mata....
I'll ask her 2 return de fone cos I nava told her I won't get fone 4her was jst settling orda family needs so she Shd exercise patients dats it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
That woman is materialistic, inconsiderate and selfish.

That is how other men will be buying things for her whenever her husband doesn't have much.

Naso nonsense take dey start.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by blessedvisky(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
She and the male friend are up to something. I can't trust such a woman undecided. Who knows the terms and conditions attached to the "free gift" lipsrsealed.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by blessedvisky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun lalasticlala ishilove farano mynd44 rocktation Dominique lalasticlala fynestboi FP
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Decorum, decency, propriety. These words are alien to the woman.

Even if the phone was from a certified and verified male relative she should have exercised some discretion since this could make her husband lose face.

How would she feel if her husband's female relative cooked his favourite meal, brings it to the house just about the time they're having issues with the wife's cooking skills. Now let's say that was just a very good platonic female friend and not a relative.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
locosis007:
This is a very crucial decision.

I think I would allow her use it. Keep my calm like it didn't matter to me..

Investigate more on the guy. His income stats. If he's rich..100k is like change.. But if he's average. I'll suspect not conclude smth is fishy.

Follow my wife up discreetly like CIA nd SWAT

Even if he's rich, it is not about whether the man has something up his sleeve. Rather it's the fact that the woman is selfish and inconsiderate because she's selling her husband out.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by faruku104(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
I, Stupidity will not accept such stupidity from a girlfriend not to talk of a wife. Naaahhh!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Did i tell her, i won't buy her a new phone? I will tell her if she want our marriage to remain strong that she should

To return it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by faruku104(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2016
stupidity:
I, Stupidity will not accept such stupidity from a girlfriend not to talk of a wife. Naaahhh!!!!

lmao... hilarious moniker

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2016
I will beat her up and Impregnate her!

I guess? undecided

cheesy

Oh sorry, I forgot to add, and nothing will happen!

Well, it is not proper and I would advice you handle it with care but firmly.

If you allow this concession how many more will you allow in future? If she behaves this way because you can't afford her some things then it might continue and men do not do favors for free. This trend might push her to guys who will ask to fu•ck her for favours.

Note that married women also hardly ask random men for such favours unless it is a man whom they know and have good rapport with. The man did not also bother about what you will think when you get to know he bought her a phone.

She must be able to manage with your economic situation. Both of you are in it together. She must learn to keep her long throat. She did not even ask the guy to assist with other more pressing needs like you mentioned.

Try to talk sense into her. Dialog and wisdom are the only options you have.

On a lighter note if she refuses, like I earlier pointed out,

BEAT HER UP AND IMPREGNATE HER AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I will beat her up and Impregnate her!

I guess? undecided

cheesy

Oh sorry, I forgot to add, and nothing will happen!

Loooool Dino melaye will sue u for plagiarizing his original language grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by ogaprime(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have notice something here on nairaland, on issues lik this, ladies don't come out to talk when it doesn't favour them only guys will talk but when its an issue that a lady is suffering in a relationship, they will come out in large numbers to talk and guys too will also join them too to talk unbiased. Why are nairaland ladies bias to say the truth when a lady is at fault in relationship issues posted on nairaland
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by daviddagreat: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
She gats return it It a known fact no guy dat own a pe-nis does anything for free for a lady.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
let me get married first and see if i cant handle my wife
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by bb6xt(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I strongly believe she bought it with her own money which she doesn't want him to know she had in the first place. Saying it was a gift from a friend in this case will serve two purposes viz: hide the fact that she has some money saved up and make him jealous for not even trying to get her the phone.

Ladies have strange ways of reasoning. It is an art to decipher what's really on their mind. It takes patience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well i pity d man that cant handle his woman/women.That wife is a slu..¤. O God u asked me to stop cussing,but she's just another bi...* ,oohh. She shouldnt hv gotten married cos she doesnt kno a thing bout being married.. Hmm i laff in Japanese @ d man not taking any actiön against her n d man friend for intruding in my business cos it wnt be long b4 she starts giving him the bizness & start benching ur lame diick! Oops shite! Wtf! O frgv me father pls.

(1) (Reply)

(18+) Why Are Ladies Strippers / Experience With Guys Disguised As Girls / Man Asks Lady To Send Her Semi-nude Photo. What He Got Is Quite Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.