Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,087 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) (71383 Views)

Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by onos217(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ronaldo has succeded in making himself a money spinner, and so he has all the money to throw around;money that could last him for a whole life time even if he decides to go idle till he passes on.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by ochardbaby(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
chie8:
Cristiano Ronaldo has splashed out £1.7million (about $2.2million) on a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport to treat himself after securing Euro 2016 glory with Portugal.

Ronaldo, who has been enjoying a holiday in Ibiza with his family, decided to spend his well-earned cash on the new luxurious sports car.

It is said to be the world’s most expensive car. Only 450 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport’s are believed to have been produced.

The Super Sport version of the Veyron is the fastest street-legal production car in the world, with a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph). The original version has a top speed of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph). It was named Car of the Decade (2000–2009) by the BBC television programme Top Gear. The standard Veyron won Top Gear’s Best Car Driven All Year award in 2005.

The transmission is a dual-clutch direct-shift gearbox computer-controlled automatic with seven gear ratios, with magnesium paddles behind the steering wheel and a shift time of less than 150 milliseconds, built by Ricardo of England rather than Borg-Warner, who designed the six speed DSG used in the mainstream Volkswagen Group marques.

The Veyron can be driven in either semi- or fully automatic mode.

It uses special Michelin PAX run-flat tyres, designed specifically to accommodate the Veyron’s top speed, which cost US$25,000 per set. The tyres can be removed from the rims only in France, a service which costs US$70,000. Curb weight is 1,888 kilograms (4,162 lb). This gives the car a power-to-weight ratio, according to Volkswagen Group’s figures, of 446.3 metric horsepower (328 kW; 440 bhp) per ton.

The Bugatti Veyron has a total of ten radiators.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/cristiano-ronaldo-buys-worlds-most.html

Koenigsegg cost 4.8
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
The real guy!!!, nice one, enjoy your life....
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanity
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by femolacqua(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
U can have whatever you like.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by tolulope1990(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
modestofynest:

Wowwwww am impressed na the first time in ur life u done say something reasonable oh, I no know say u Sabi small
This is not the most expensive but third expensive
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by KOLA4U(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
smithsydny:
Real Madrid News
Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his EURO 2016
bonus [€275k] to a Kids cancer foundation. He
did
the same with his Champions League Winning
bonus. and someone will tell me God no dey here this guy... I love you CR7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by royalfamily(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
God pls borrow me #50million out of my future money I need it badly pls borrow me since it's still moi money only that am borrowing from the future..I swear Owu no b good thing o .
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sexy man, Sexy car! smiley
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Viccur(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Football is an Ogun Owo
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
If I dey see all one to do blood money go dey hungry me o
He jst found where his forte is, find urs and you won't need blood money.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by charlesucheh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omo!! I don't need the $2.2m o! I'll be just fine with the amount used in purchasing the four pairs of tyres for the car!!! Chai!!! Money is good! Poverty is a disease!!!
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Association of space booker, wher una dey?
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Bobbybabs(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
tonyx4x44:

outdated info.

the Hennessey Venom Gt, which currently holds the record as the fastest super car in the world at 270 mph
[/s]

Officially the veyron is the fastest. Unofficially the Koeinigsegg agera is the fastest at around 273mph followed by the Venom GT at 270 then Bugatti veyron come third at around 265mph..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by ddippset(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
smithsydny:
Real Madrid News
Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his EURO 2016
bonus [€275k] to a Kids cancer foundation. He
did
the same with his Champions League Winning
bonus. and someone will tell me God no dey here this guy... I love you CR7
go siddon abeg. Do you know how many people do charity without publicizing? Whats the use of charity if you know keep announcing it? So many footballers do charity without a single word out. Props to him for his charity works but not announcing it every single time is more dignifying. A lot of sportsmen do.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kennycalls(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
I doubt if its the most expensive currently.
Actually the most expensive now is the new maybach coupe
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by gretblue: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
God abeg pick up the call, I don too suffer
I can feel your pain brother! May God answer our prayers.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by HRich(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
valiantheartprod:
I Hope it will fly on air, pass under the sea, and ride on roads equally undecided
Also able to locate God in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Maksen: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hope he as pay his tax, unlike his Rivalry. I no mention name ooooo.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
One bugatti tyre costs 7million Naira, there is God...
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Gbegiri101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. www.nairaland.com/photoshoot
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
I doubt if its the most expensive currently.
Introvert, wiaris extrovert your twin
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by experimentist: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Car wey I don drive tire na him dis boy go buy. Fals my hand dude.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by UIA04(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
freemanbubble:
ok. good for him. that amount is just a token out of the millions he earns every week at real madrid. am an ardent lover of soccer. and i must say that football is more of luck this days after this euro tournament. or rather football doesn't worth it anymore. how can a country who was unable to defeat ice land, hungary, austria in group stage and only won one match within ninety minutes in the whole tournament grab the trophy. na wa for football o. portugal players are very lucky. o boy money dey football o. he be like say me go stop this computer science when i dey jack for uniben make i go play soccer. instead of to dey suffer my self dey read for bsc when i nor sure say i go use get work.
imagine wetin them our bros dey earn for club:

1 - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) = £340,000 per week

=2 - Lionel Messi (Barcelona) = £325,000

=2 - Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) = £325,000

4 - Neymar (Barcelona) = £310,000

=5 - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United) = £260,000

=5 - Graziano Pelle (Shandong Luneng) = £260,000

7 - Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) = £220,000

8 - Ezequiel Lavezzi (Hebei China Fortune) = £210,000

9 - Jackson Martinez (Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao) = £200,000

10 - Thiago Silva (PSG) = £195,000 he earns at real madrid

Some of these guys earn the entire budget for your school alone Chai poverty na bastard
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
go siddon abeg. Do you know how many people do charity without publicizing? Whats the use of charity if you know keep announcing it? So many footballers do charity without a single word out. Props to him for his charity works but not announcing it every single time is more dignifying. A lot of sportsmen do.
hmmm everybody cant be like wise.. this guy is a public figure he cant hide it even if he wish too.. get that. bless u
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by blarkraimez: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
What I like most about CR7 is how important his family is to him. Correct Man.
What of.messi? Do u kno all messis family member stays in his mansion in spain. As a matter of truth, he has no life outside his family!
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kossyablaze(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

That would be the "Lykan hypersport"olodo tongue
padi where u go since na? Abeg join team Fynestboi for Mr NL
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by charlesm91(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddippset:
and you think Ronaldo goes to announce his givings on media? He's a public figure and it's hard to conceal things like that. You do know people profit off telling stories like these. Even Bill Gates gvings is well documented. Jesus did miracles and told them not to tell no one but we all know what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
blarkraimez:

What of.messi? Do u kno all messis family member stays in his mansion in spain. As a matter of truth, he has no life outside his family!

I am not comparing Messi and CR7. I like both guys. This is a thread about CR7 and I commented about his closeness to his family. If Messi is close to his family, then props to him and he has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don find big money tire sote I no even Like money again as d big I want no dey come...#TeamManage

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TomLepskie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
While Ronaldo is enjoying one of the world's best machine Messi ll be using more than the amount used to purchase that car to pay fine for evading tax, chai, ojukokoro no good ooo. grin
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by sogy2: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][color=#770077][/color CR WORLD na your time abeg make you use am well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.