Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go (494 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go by ifeben(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
You have been dating your woman for quite some time now and you don’t know if she fits in to be the mother of your kids. There are some qualities you should consider, though they are not perfect neither do they have everything you might need but know that you cannot actually get everything you need in one woman here on earth. God has created them specially to fit different men. So you are privilledge to have the one with you now, check out if you’ll find these qualities in her. If yes, then you better don’t let her go. http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/05/17/9-reasons-you-should-not-let-her-go/
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go by Dotwillis1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
better bring the 9 qualishiits here undecided
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go by Ak47young(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
These days people are using nairaland to create traffic on their blog. Genius if you ask me grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Let Her Go by Ak47young(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

3 Girls I Placed On Friendzone Want Me To Invest On Them / Team USA / What Size Of Banana Fruit Do Females Love To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.