Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation (2449 Views)

Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by lordkit2: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CHXuOMLxKco/V4k_7nsSQ-I/AAAAAAAJ6G8/VAY10Ax6HYQpSwePp4-Kxgd-Mm_yM6TJQCLcB/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

President Buhari's daughter, Halima Buhari Sheriff was called to the bar yesterday while his son Yusuf and another daughter Zahra graduated from the University of Surrey, United Kingdom on July 12th. They have now celebrated together by hosting friends and family to a graduation dinner.

More photos after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/15/photos-president-buharis-children-host-a-dinner-party-to-celebrate-their-graduation/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rVAMifc8zJ8/V4k_8GdXjEI/AAAAAAAJ6HA/KJdbiBVpTFcEw-SlcOCbQ9FHXem2zVSmgCLcB/s1600/02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-v8KNUtonNuA/V4k_82l8uKI/AAAAAAAJ6HE/_bjn62QFNHAuWKgITxYlJryd3clVNrmowCLcB/s1600/03.jpg[/img]

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by GoldCircle: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
You see all these people? Na these pictures of opulence from the first family go cause mass revolt one day. That's how the French Revolution started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by lordkit2: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
see more

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by Rikidony(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
congrats I hope tax payers money were not Involve an that one concern me

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by lordkit2: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
more

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by Agunechemba1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
And some hungry idiots who can't afford three square meals comes here to defend the dullard of Daura while his children lives good life.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by olatunjithomas(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm just short of words........

the children of the rich growing mega
while the children of the poor strife for survival.

your children are graduating from a foreign school,but also remember that some students in Nigeria were forced to drop out of school as a result of the economy you crippled.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by femolacqua(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Much splendour

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by alade112(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria is the defination of bullshiit Assuming Sai baba is not the president of the FRN Will they host this dinner wateva and some people will say the guy is not corrupt Like it or not the money spent on this dinner is not buhari's money! keep fooling Ur self. Dx guy wont do Shi till his tenure ends FOr those who think am bittered,I'm too okay to defend all these f00ls called politicians. Im waiting for those wey neva chop belle food to quote me

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by phemmyutd(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:

your children are graduating from a foreign school,but also remember that some students in Nigeria were forced to drop out of school as a result of the economy you crippled.

What's your fuse? Na today person dey drop out of school? People have been dropping out of school before you and I were born, so park well if you can't celebrate a success. Mr Enemy of progress.

See Ben Bruce son graduation party below, and cool your frustration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by herzern(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
And some hungry idiots who can't afford three square meals comes here to defend the dullard of Daura while his children lives good life.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by TippyTop(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
phemmyutd:

What's your fuse? Na today person dey drop out of school? People have been dropping out of school before you and I were born, so park well if you can't celebrate a success. Mr Enemy of progress.

See Ben Bruce son graduation party below, and cool your frustration
[/s]

Ogbeni shut up abeg.
Ben Bruce is a businessman, we know his business empire, what's Bubu's line of business? Ben Bruce didn't fight the election on the alter of frugality, Bubu did.
Bubu who couldn't afford his party's nomination form has suddenly amassed mind blowing wealth how come? Mrs Haliburton is suddenly so rich she wears #10mil wrist watches, Bubu now have enough to pay his children's exorbitant fees in one of the most highly sought after university in the UK, where did he get the money?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by ademusiwa14: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2016
congrat.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by ademusiwa14: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=28pt]accommodation is expensive in abuja. that why people find hard to move there.

only when a person have free accommodation can you live there[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Beautiful family smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by blackpanda: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Lovely. I love the first family. They are so decent and down to earth. Especially zahra. Beautiful kids from beautiful parents.

God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by dgr8truth(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Congratulation to the young man. My beef is with the father not his children.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by blackpanda: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Go check yourself o. You start your day with bile in your belly, u will also end ur day with it. Buhari's kids were in school long before he got into power. And there are millions of nigerian citizens in foreign schools. They dont have to be multimillionaires to attend schools abroad. Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by blackpanda: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:

just the same way GEJ shared iphones during his daughters wedding and people starved. na turn by turn mr wailer.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2016
and that m a d boy called buhari said he had only N1m in his account. i only pity the afonjas
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by chemicalDisease: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Our Oyel money angry
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by omenka(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2016
GoldCircle:
You see all these people? Na these pictures of opulence from the first family go cause mass revolt one day. That's how the French Revolution started.
Where is the "opulence" in those pics- even me sef fit organise groove wey sure pass wetin I dey see so.

Must you people wail over everything?? Haba!! Dem do una?
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by tola400: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
good
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by phemmyutd(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni shut up abeg.
Ben Bruce is a businessman, we know his business empire, what's Bubu's line of business? Ben Bruce didn't fight the election on the alter of frugality, Bubu did.
Bubu who couldn't afford his party's nomination form has suddenly amassed mind blowing wealth how come? Mrs Haliburton is suddenly so rich she wears #10mil wrist watches, Bubu now have enough to pay his children's exorbitant fees in one of the most highly sought after university in the UK, where did he get the money?

Your mumurity did not let you know that those Children have been in school at least 3years before their father became a president, Is it your father paying for them then b4 PMB became a president?

Your so call Ben Bruce that can not afford to payback his loan, but has got to send his Son to school abroad and trow party for him, that's sound good to you right?

You are suffering from uncommon mental issue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation by tola400: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice 1

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. / Why The Nnewi Model Can Transform Nigeria / Osinbajo: How God Will Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.