Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Change So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change So Far (521 Views)

A Review On Buhari's Change So Far. / Picture: When Obama Decides To Check The APC Change So Far When Passing Nigeria / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change So Far by obinnand(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Change mantra of this government has an effect in the police, they were collecting 20 Naria form motorists in my area, but recently they are now collecting 50 Naria from motorists, I summoned courage and ask one of them why, he said "CHANGE have affected them". Lol

(1) (Reply)

PDP Apologises To Nigerians, Says ‘we Are sorry’ / Why PDP Lost 2015 Election And The Necessity For An Online Directorate / Slain RCCG Preacher Buried In Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.