Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos (48630 Views)

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by specco(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:
When God wants to destroy a man's career....God makes the man marry someone like mahmah Peace! cheesy

But truth be spoken, your own mother is no better. See what happened to your dad.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Simopy(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Compare your own life with Jonathan's career, tell me whose wife needs to answer some questions.

he don offend you before niiii
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Kosy79(f): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Ugly woman. The most disgraceful first lady in the history of Nigeria.
ugly kwa? Disgraceful lady? Chaiiiii! Bros haba! I guess ur mum is pretty right?. No matter how pretty and graceful ur mum is she can't reach PEJ level, she don't even worth or qualified to be her cleaner, who knows ur mum's name? Who is she? What's her class? Has she ever been a first lady in her dream talkmore of real life?. Let me remind u, d PEJ who u described as ugly and disgraceful woman was once a first lady in Nigeria and we forever be in record.. So get a life and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Simopy(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2016
specco:

But truth be spoken, your own mother is no better. See what happened to your dad.
HABA... Take it easy with dis guy naww.. Am sure he never mean it that way. Maybe he got confused.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by bigval(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=47581181]Wao, she is pregnant!

Did you see Dino there grin[quote author=Tolexander post=47581181]Wao, she is pregnant!

Did you see Dino there
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!

I'm happy for her o!

My dear, your sarcasm is an abysmal display of rudeness and portrays the excessive flow of apathy in your inner core. A woman of this age. What has she got to lose by having such Tommy. She ain't out to prove anything to you until you become an ex-president. This is how you guys push people to go and die from plastic surgery!
Well I trust my PEJ, she ain't got any eff to give.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by skeleton5050(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
1.My fellow widow......
2.Happy Post humous birthday to my husband....

Evidence that she s killed Jonah b4 him tym
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by jeffreysawyer007: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You called someone else mom UGLY... The most disgraceful? Na wa oooo... Wonder what your own mother looks like (if ever you never kill am)
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Olukat(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=47582711]When God wants to destroy a man's career....God makes the man marry someone like mahmah Peace! cheesy[/quote

What career are you talking about?
Maybe isn't about PGEJ shocked Just to refresh your memory PGEJ was a Director in OMPADEC (now NDDC), Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and President.
Please google what career truly means and relate it to the Jonathan's.
I wonder how you guys reason sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Olukat(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
ugly kwa? Disgraceful lady? Chaiiiii! Bros haba! I guess ur mum is pretty right?. No matter how pretty and graceful ur mum is she can't reach PEJ level, she don't even worth to be her cleaner, who knows ur mum's name? Who is she? What's her class? Has she ever been a first lady in her dream talkmore of real life?. Let me remind u, d PEJ who u described as ugly and disgraceful woman was once a first lady in Nigeria and we forever be in record.. So get a life and grow up.

My goodness, you said it all wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by jahsharon: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Where ever the devil is too busy to go, he sends Mama Piss.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Bobo121(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
ugly kwa? Disgraceful lady? Chaiiiii! Bros haba! I guess ur mum is pretty right?. No matter how pretty and graceful ur mum is she can't reach PEJ level, she don't even worth to be her cleaner, who knows ur mum's name? Who is she? What's her class? Has she ever been a first lady in her dream talkmore of real life?. Let me remind u, d PEJ who u described as ugly and disgraceful woman was once a first lady in Nigeria and we forever be in record.. So get a life and grow up.

Well said. Some of these kids just spew thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by BIGkoboko: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Mama Africa.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Iamthoney(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Hating on people far better than you won't get you anywhere...if you don't see yourself remove from the act you will end up in depression. First na for the FFK thread and now this one. Guy use your head ooo hian

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by famayo: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Madam, "God Dey Oh"
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Iamthoney(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Sempumping:
cheesy Chai u r harsh oo
No he is not

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Kosy79(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Olukat:

My goodness, you said it all wink wink
Thanks sweetie. No mind that crazy dude.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by dasparrow: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!

I'm happy for her o!

I guess na you give am belle. SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by mudiana(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!
I'm happy for her o!
Abeg na you give am belle?
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
All hail Mama Peace! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by saint047(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
abeg Bros show us ur beautiful mama picture

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

hi bro, good pm!
I guess you can still remember my moniker?

Sorry for the silence bro... Noticed you sent something across...I am Having issues with that bag presently... will get back to you once I sort things out...thanks
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by yeyedeysmell(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Her makeup tho...
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Kosy79(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Bobo121:

Well said. Some of these kids just spew thrash.
Thanks sweetie, don't mind d pathetic crazy bloke
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by dahmie2013: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Mama piss! Jonathan's manhood still lives on o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry for the silence bro... Noticed you sent something across...I am Having issues with that bag presently... will get back to you once I sort things out...thanks

Ohhhh, thanks for this bro, I was wondering anyways. You do Bbm?

Good morning!
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by dasparrow: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!

I'm happy for her o!

Na you give am belle?
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by MckenzieMikel(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:
hehehehe, people are funny o! She disgrace pass the current first lady wey dem catch for corruption case for America? Maybe we need to define disgrace o!!!!! My brother you like her, you no like her she Don fulfil her destiny. Haters go to hell. I know people like you go dey pray back den for Mountain of Fire "God let me meet my helper". If say you meet Dame back then make she five u 50k ur picture with Dame fo dull all social media make them know say u meet Big woman. You fit sey use m toast gehs wey those kind things dey trip.

U dey err now dey talk rubbish!
imagine some one said this about your mother? angry angry angry

Abegi, I just pass by. I know people like you, dem go rant now grin grin grin grin

God dey look you for HD

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by mahakurci010(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!
I'm happy for her o!
Pregnant ke! na u give d belly
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by KMJY(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome back ma'am
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Where is her husband?
They now take pictures separately?
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Hallack:
Yes
Ohhh, nice one bro! Would appreciate a chat with you offline, does your pm work?
Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.