Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa (48629 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Government of Nigeria @NigeriaGov

President @MBuhari received the New Members of APC- Former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniels and Former Speaker, Hon. Dimeji Bankole at the State House, Abuja.

#AsoVillaToday

https://mobile.twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1374018723716153344

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Shegzo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
okay.

Dapo Abiodun
Ibikunle Amosun
Gbenga Daniel
Dimeji Bankole.

Ogun state APC to witness power tussle of who to control the state party.

FTC

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by fait10(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buhari is the best president ever. On behalf of all Nairalanders we all love buhari

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Dem want belong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Man must wack politics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Babanah: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rather than holding meetings on how to solve the country’s numerous problems

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2021

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by iamyemiakins(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gbenga Daniels with his auto-smile face cheesy

Re-grouping to mount top looting positions on or before 2023.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by iamyemiakins(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Shegzo:
okay.
fait10:
ok
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
We rather cast our votes for the Nairalander on this thread than to have anything to do with Dimeji Bankole.
A disappointment to Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths.
We say no to looters and criminals @MANNA.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

https://www.nairaland.com/4645884/nairalander-wants-represent-ijero-ekiti-ekiti#69814417

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
In Politics : No permanent friends, No permanent enemies,
Only permanent interests.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Simplyleo: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
2023 things.

BAT, the master strategist working his way through while shildren of 8, anger and frustration scream and grunt on social media. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by NwaNimo1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by donnie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
FFK is not among them. Forget politicians o.
They're unstable as water. Nor kill yourself for them.
[img]https://media1./images/d8fa92addbf202542fd9e7ad5c669bf9/tenor.gif?itemid=13861588[/img]

9 Likes

Simplyleo:
2023 things.

BAT, the master strategist working his way through while shildren of 8, anger and frustration scream and grunt on social media. grin
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Meanwhile,
Guess who visited our Darling Daddy last week?
The Shape of his head has given him away already,
Dat head, na ONE IN THE COUNTRY! cool
Another head laidat issa counterfeit.

Na dem dey rush Baba cheesy wink cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Moblux(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
For the sake of their bellies. Jumping and humping parties. Shameless politicians bereft of party ideology and personal integrity for posterity

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by merits(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Inner strategies,let us wait and see.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Another set of criminal joining the party.. this country about to collapse patapata

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Sunnydoo: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Faces of politicians to betray Yoruba separation from dead 9ja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by b3llo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
The permutations have begun
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Political nincompoops

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Orire01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by soberdrunk(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Another 'recycling' is about to happen...... angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Dozis: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Desperate politicians, let PDP or any other party win in 2023, these shameless fools will go back to their vomits. They are only loyal to their pockets and stomachs, no principles, no integrity and credibility.
Prostitutes are better than Nigerian politicians.
Tụfịakwa

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol... Niggas been outta politics for long. Time to feast is almost around! grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by sammysmiles(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Self centered meeting...
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Unigrad: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
They are still wearing facemasks after vaccination?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by OgbanjeProphet: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Baba OGD, na you know wetin you dey cook ooh. But I still be your fan.

If you come out for PRESIDENT I will vote for you, but if you come out for VICE PRESIDENT, you no go see my vote.

The same thing I am saying to Oga Peter Obi.

In short I go call thunder for una if una wan be VICE PRESIDENT for any Northerner in 2023 elections.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by lonecatt(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
I hope the meeting is about fighting the Fulani bandits that have been terrorising the southwest states if not shame them.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buhari is totally Useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Rugaria: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Endless political meetings.. jostling for Power.
No time to have serious meetings on the economy or meetings as it regards security challenges facing the country...
Power hungry failures..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by GeneralPula: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
When Bankole celebrated 45years, someone said he had just 2 kids..

That’s exactly how I envision mine to be too. First born at 31-33...2nd btw 41-43...

Then me and my baby mama go dey flenjo for life !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.