Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What I Just Witnessed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Just Witnessed (607 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies ā€“ Ogbeh / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / Iā€™m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-ā€“ Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Just Witnessed by toby2(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Today 16th of July 2016, while i lay me down upon my bed... I saw in my dream a dreadful sight. I just enjoin everyone reading this to add Nigeria to our praying routine. Thanks
Re: What I Just Witnessed by MrRichy(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2016
last days
Re: What I Just Witnessed by MidasTouche01(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2016
undecided

For real
Re: What I Just Witnessed by KINGinVAHALA: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2016
toby2:
Today 16th of July 2016, while i lay me down upon my bed... I saw in my dream a great massacre of not just Christians but every non hausa speaker... I really don't know how it started all i know was that the law enforcment agents and the millitary joined the Northerners, and were killing every other tribes. I witnessed great killing of both young and old. As much as i think death was a means to a peaceful end, the horror of the sight was sickening. Pls pray for Nigeria, that God should pls avert this evil.
Toby is my name

Bro please go back to sleep and try your possible best to make sure you don't wake up. Your aim is just to cause disharmony amongst peace loving Nigerians and your plan won't work, we all re Nigerians no matter our different tribe non religion and nobody can break or mar us all. Preach peace and love bro and not hate.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Witnessed by Raydos: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2016
o.p you wicked ooh
Re: What I Just Witnessed by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Op go back to sleep ...
grin cheesy
Re: What I Just Witnessed by toby2(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Bro please go back to sleep and try your possible best to make sure you don't wake up. Your aim is just to cause disharmony amongst peace loving Nigerians and your plan won't work, we all re Nigerians no matter our different tribe non religion and nobody can break or mar us all. Preach peace and love bro and not hate.
a mad man sees what he sees, m not asking u to believe as much as i pray it doesn't but praying againt an oreal, i dont think is too much a request. I seriously am too frightened about the sight that i had to post. Check my profile and see how often i post.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Witnessed by KINGinVAHALA: 1:36am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=toby2 post=47584203]
a mad man sees what he sees, m not asking u to believe as much as i pray it doesn't but praying againt an oreal, i dont think is too much a request. I seriously am too frightened about the sight that i had to post. Check my profile and see how often i post.OK.

Don't forget to vote my humble self for Mr Nairaland sha.
Re: What I Just Witnessed by jesse8048(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2016
toby2:
Today 16th of July 2016, while i lay me down upon my bed... I saw in my dream a dreadful sight. I just enjoin everyone reading this to add Nigeria to our praying routine. Thanks

Pray for which Nigeria? Abeg Park well or better go back to the sleep.
Re: What I Just Witnessed by toby2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
KINGinVAHALA:

I guess you can say this again...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Not Go The Way Of Awolowo / I Remain Loyal To APC ā€“ Saraki July 18, 2016akorede Shakir / So People Are Now Comparing Buhari's Government With Attitudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.