Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) (45859 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by naijaobi(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
waxxydude:
Typical Nigerian mindset.. When he see big, richmen first thing that pops in his mind is kidnap.

grin
Which kain typical Nigerian mindset.? You must be silly to think every Nigerian reason that way.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by ychris: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
C
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
I c Hazard with Peter...Chelsea for life
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by BoboFashion(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hustling to be more like you Made Men.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by bestpunterever: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is 2015 event now
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by squarelead(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
One day I shall celebrate with this successful people.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by diva2011(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
adenine02:
did any of u above me notice the first pix is 2015?!

shocked shocked 2015 or 2016?? This is serious o!

na wa o!
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by elvfab4(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cnt believe the pix i snap with Hazzard is nt der.........
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by cosmosekeh: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
osita,should stop junketing with footballers and face his acting career,football isn't your talent.
in Jacob Zuma's voice,osita and footballers are one and the same.pls someone should upload that Zuma's picture.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by greatness22(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
JJ always look good in suit.....

Kanu sef, what's with the face towel you're holding? grin

Osita always snapping pishure with top celebs (a signal to producers and directors to increase his pay)

AY the typical owambe dude, (in warri, we call dem Ejina, or anywhere belle face)

Peter Okoye, always a chelsea fan, he's looking for an opportunity to loan his "top goal scorer" son to stamford bridge.

Please, if you're reading this comment, it's just for fun. grin

1 Like

Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by purplekayc(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
sholatem:
I hope they are safe sha? shocked,coup ke? I wish dem safe trip o
There was an "attempted" coup
140 or more of the plotters have been killed.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
But wait o, why is Pawpaw more popular than Aki?
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by ManTiger(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seems like I see Carlos Puyol.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by amanze15(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
bestpunterever:
This is 2015 event now
2016!!! AY live stream it on his social media accounts
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by smartbros(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hope they are Safe grin
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by bestpunterever: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
amanze15:
2016!!! AY live stream it on his social media accounts
aiit
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by opribo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hopefully our guys are very safe because the coup attempt was successfully crushed but some lessons for us here. The president of Turkey called out his people and CNN. He called his people into the street and to the airport to join hands together to ward off the coup plotters, and that to me contributed at least 90% to the foiling of the overnight coup plot.

The president called his people they obeyed, why because they still believe in their president or they still believe in their democracy. Today if PMB calls Nigerians out to support him foil a coup plot how many will go out for PMB or will the majority rejoice and say good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Peter okoye is wise; he is gradually making way for his son in the football world
na so
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
adenine02:

na wa o!
Guy,i think say na only me sef...
Bloggers and lie...

Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by waxxydude: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijaobi:

Which kain typical Nigerian mindset.? You must be silly to think every Nigerian reason that way.
Don't be stoopid, though you've every right to be. Couldn't you read through the lines? I was kidding. Damn
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by MuyiRano(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puyol i sight you
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by babzo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
adenine02:

How can that be 2015?

Because they stood in front of a wall....honoring the 2015 G20 meeting that held in Turkey?

Na wa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by babzo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Guy,i think say na only me sef...
Bloggers and lie...

Open your eyes well bro!
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by holums(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puyol, Eto'oo
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by ojay2053(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Osita Iheme, Naco Boy represents. Keep touring the world bro.
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by adeymoj(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Of all places why choose Turkey....

I pray for their safety
What do u mean by turkey of all places ?
Re: Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) by dammmy(m): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2016
See men famzing....wetin AY wear go dinner!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him / Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.