Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls (835 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by greatjoshy(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Koran 2:191 Slay unbelievers wherever you find them....

Koran 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rod, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies.

Koran 8:12 Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an

Koran 9:5 When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.

Now my question is, if all these verses are true, why do we blame Bokoharam and others killing Christians all around the world? I guess they are fulfilling ministry and obeying instructions.
If the foundation be broken, what can anybody do? Rom13:9-10 instructs me to love all, Christians and non-christians. No insults pls! Its not an insult, its only an insight!

1 Like

Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by Raydos: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by oglalasioux(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Your bible has worse genocidal admonitions. Both religions are fake, murderous and unproductive.

Say no to religion.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by tonio2wo: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
Your bible has worse genocidal admonitions. Both religions are fake, murderous and unproductive.

Say no to religion.
Yes it has but we dont practice that.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by oglalasioux(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
tonio2wo:

Yes it has but we dont practice that.

Thanks for admitting that.

Do you realise that threatening someone with terror thereby compelling the person to do your bidding is wrong?

Well, Christians do it everyday. They threaten people with hell fire and all sorts of misfortune if they don't follow their beliefs. Even though modern Christians don't follow the murderous admonitions in the bible in the physical sense, blackmailing someone into doing your bidding is not different from the activities of Boko haram.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by tonio2wo: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Do you realise that threatening someone with terror thereby compelling the person to do your bidding is wrong?

Well, Christians do it everyday. They threaten people with hell fire and all sorts of misfortune if they don't follow their beliefs. Even though modern Christians don't follow the murderous admonitions in the bible in the physical sense, blackmailing someone into doing your bidding is not different from the activities of Boko haram.

Guy! Guy! Guy!
U just derailed massively. Compelling you to repent or go to hell is not a terror act na haba!

Its all about ur personal conviction. How many christians go about burning mosques or killing people because they r not christians?

U sound like an atheist, so if preach repentance n hell to u now, u will be terrified?
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by mu2sa2: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Op although it is clear you are out to provoke ( remember the evangelist who went to a mosque in Ibadan to preach and "win souls for christ"?), your mischief is so obvious that you can't be taken serious. By deliberately under-quoting to mislead you have achieved nothing. Quoting 2:191 alone without referring to the preceding verse190 and also verse 192 is nothing but fraudulent. I will dismiss you by saying the Quran is a unique book and reading and understanding is easy only with learning. That is why throughout history Islam is associated with scholarship.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by oglalasioux(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2016
tonio2wo:

Guy! Guy! Guy!
U just derailed massively. Compelling you to repent or go to hell is not a terror act na haba!

Its all about ur personal conviction. How many christians go about burning mosques or killing people because they r not christians?

U sound like an atheist, so if preach repentance n hell to u now, u will be terrified?

Do churches co relate prosperity with payment of tithes and offerings? Yes is the answer. That's blackmail.

If repentance is personal choice and conviction why are you telling me I'll burn in hell if I don't accept? Another blackmail.

That Christians don't go about burning mosques and killing Muslims doesn't mean they are not contributing to the problems of our society. My argument is about your stance that Islam is bad while your religion is flawed too.

I'm not an atheist. Atheists don't believe in a higher being that created the universe. I believe in this higher being; a God who created the universe. But the God I believe in is far from what Christians and Muslims preach.
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by tonio2wo: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Do churches co relate prosperity with payment of tithes and offerings? Yes is the answer. That's blackmail.

If repentance is personal choice and conviction why are you telling me I'll burn in hell if I don't accept? Another blackmail.

That Christians don't go about burning mosques and killing Muslims doesn't mean they are not contributing to the problems of our society. My argument is about your stance that Islam is bad while your religion is flawed too.

I'm not an atheist. Atheists don't believe in a higher being that created the universe. I believe in this higher being; a God who created the universe. But the God I believe in is far from what Christians and Muslims preach.
Topic says; see why muslims wont stop killing innocent souls. That's what we are discussing.
Do christians kill innocent people who aint christians because of their beliefs? I dont knw who cajoled u to part with ur money in d name of tithe but dats non of my business.

1 Like

Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by circuit101: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
mu2sa2:
Op although it is clear you are out to provoke ( remember the evangelist who went to a mosque in Ibadan to preach and "win souls for christ"?), your mischief is so obvious that you can't be taken serious. By deliberately under-quoting to mislead you have achieved nothing. Quoting 2:191 alone without referring to the preceding verse190 and also verse 192 is nothing but fraudulent. I will dismiss you by saying the Quran is a unique book and reading and understanding is easy only with learning. That is why throughout history Islam is associated with scholarship.
same old escape mechanism.let's call a spade a spade,I don't know yu guys keep defending this wicked instructions in d Quran..are u telling me those terrorist are "strictly" not following the Quran?..

Of course u guys will keep coming out about not supporting the act but deep down in you,you know they are somehow right according to the Quran...
All Muslims are potential terrorist, the level of terrorism just depends on how strictly each of u follow the instruction of the quran...
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by Amberon11: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Ask questions if you don't know about Christianity. Christianity started with Christ. Anything that existed before the coming of Christ was Judaism. We are followers of Christ and Christ never thought us to kill anybody. This was evident by His lifestyle. He didn't kill anybody but was killed that we might have life.

The people who killed Christ; what religion did they adhere to? If they were Christians (followers of Christ), why then did they kill Christ?

Preaching about hell fire is more important than the mischievous prosperity gospel. We are not apologetic about that. That's like telling someone they'd fail if they don't study. How exactly is that fear mongering sir?

I suppose you're an atheist. Well it may interest you to also note that atheists have committed some of the worst crimes in all of history.
oglalasioux:

Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by oglalasioux(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Amberon11:
Ask questions if you don't know about Christianity. Christianity started with Christ. Anything that existed before the coming of Christ was Judaism. We are followers of Christ and Christ never thought us to kill anybody. This was evident by His lifestyle. He didn't kill anybody but was killed that we might have life.

The people who killed Christ; what religion did they adhere to? If they were Christians (followers of Christ), why then did they kill Christ?

Preaching about hell fire is more important than the mischievous prosperity gospel. We are not apologetic about that. That's like telling someone they'd fail if they don't study. How exactly is that fear mongering sir?

I suppose you're an atheist. Well it may interest you to also note that atheists have committed some of the worst crimes in all of history.

Christianity started with Christ. Prior to that it was Judaism. Where then did Christians get the idea of tithes? Why do you even read the old testament?

One great stock in trade of Christianity is shifting the goal post in the middle of the game. That Islam kills doesn't make Christians any better. Yes, atheists have committed atrocities but they never claim a god or gods instructed them to do so unlike the precursor of your religion.

By the way, was Jesus a christian or Jew? Which church did he ever attend?
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by deeoh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

am going to assume u didn't know what boko haram are doing neither have u seen any of their victims and nefarious acts. cos he's only a dick-head that will put it on the same pedestal with blackmail. dont let hate move u have a 'clear' head yo!
Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by deeoh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Re: See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls by deeoh(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

am going to assume u didn't know what boko haram are doing neither have u seen any of their victims and nefarious acts. cos he's only a dick-head that will put it on the same pedestal with blackmail. dont let hate move u have a 'clear' head yo!

(1) (Reply)

When You See MICHAEL JACKSON In Heaven / Did Adam And Eve Actually Get Married Like Christians Claim? (biblical Errors / Gnostic Atheism And It's Misconceptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.