Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55131 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Limitednow: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
THE General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has asked the Federal Government to compel the Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, to produce Fulani herdsmen to whom money was paid so as to disabuse the minds of Nigerians that Christians are not the target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

In a statement issued by Phrank Shaibu, his Communications Adviser, in Abuja on Sunday, Apostle Suleman said failure to compel El-Rufai to produce the herdsmen who purportedly collected money from the Kaduna State Government is an indication of the insincerity of the Buhari administration.

He said: “The Governor of Kaduna State confessed that he paid money to some Fulani herdsmen as compensation to stop the killings in Southern Kaduna. That means he knows those who have committed atrocities against Christians. He must be made to produce them to answer to charges of murder and other crimes.”

Apostle Suleman’s statement came ahead of the invitation by the Department of State Services to report at their office in Abuja on Monday for reportedly asking members of his church to defend themselves if the Fulani herdsmen attacked them.

But the General Overseer, through his communications adviser said the Federal Government would be engaging in double standards by asking the DSS to invite him, while allowing El-Rufai to move about scot free, adding that the fact that the latter has immunity does not preclude him from investigation.

Suleman said: “There’s no end to the killing of Christians in Kaduna. Those behind the heinous crime are known to the Governor. Yet no one has been charged for murder. Instead people like us who speak the truth are being persecuted. The Federal Government must not give the impression of partiality or suggest that Christians are the target of this administration.”

Continuing, Apostle Suleman wondered why his recent speeches have been branded by agents of the Federal Government when all he has done is to remain consistent in telling the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored.

He said: “Which is worse? Saying the truth or offering money to murderers? Did El-Rufai offer money to ghosts? For you to pay someone money, the person must have a known and fixed address. As chief security officer of the state, was it not his business to arrest and put these hoodlums on trial? How come no one has been caught or being prosecuted for the massacre in Southern Kaduna? Obviously, there’s more to it that meets the eye.”

The head of the Omega Fire Ministries further admonished security agents not to allow politicians and ethnic warlords to use them to achieve parochial objectives, warning that such a development may lead to grave consequences for the nation.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/el-rufai-produce-herdsmen-killing-christians-apostle-suleman/

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
God help us

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Limitednow: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lalasticlala, wetin you talk?

10 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by durubrian(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by boiz2men(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Something is about to happen in Nigeria.

I smell trouble brewing.

Check my signature joor

You would love it

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by owobokiri(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
That is a valid request. Hellrufai made those revelations freely. He knows those he paid. Which means he knows those responsible for those killings His job is to arrest and prosecute criminals not to pay them.... They know what they are doing with their brothers quartered in Niger and Mali

460 Likes 31 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Redoil: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you know they are fulani from senegal chad mali et al a4 been postulated by bubu and gang click like if you know they are nigerian Fulani on ethnic cleasing click like

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by chriskosherbal(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
God save this nation...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by sallyzan(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fair enough

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Limitednow: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
‎For equity, both El-rufai and Suleman should be investigated especially the governor, How can you pay animals who don't have regards for human life?‎

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by dealslip(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria is at boiling point. Hell Rufai will regret every single wicked and evil actions of his, he is really taunting Christians, I know he has the ears of Buhari and the sponsors of Jihad in Nigeria. He would suffer for every drop of blood shed while he supervised the decimation of people of Southern Kaduna and he would eventually bow down to the name above all names. the Lord, Jesus Christ

348 Likes 27 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by kokosin: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.

452 Likes 28 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Sibrah: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
What of the islamic cleric who came out to justify the killing as revenge? Nigeria is one big jungle, once a zoologist couldn't manage it, there is no way an unskilled civilian would.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by adadike281(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prophet Suleiman is right on this. Soon, murder will become a good business in Nigeria courtesy of El fire abi na Elrufai. Instead of bringing them to book, El rufai is paying murderers! pls let me ask, is he paying them for a job well done or what? before u know it, they will start killing more Christians as soon as they run out of cash. Aru!

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
El-rufai is a useless big fool in form of a human being ... After all God is watching all his movement he doesnt no

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by durubrian(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
kokosin:
so we should keep quite n watch dem slaughter us?even the Israelites went to war.

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by vatiqan(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Keep quiet, if you dnt have anything to say. When your fada and moda are being killed by these idiots, kindly clap for them.

As illustrated earlier, when you turn both cheeks for the enemies to slap, when next they visit, where would you give them to slap. Just feel you are a kid, if not; you are a very st.upid adult.

325 Likes 30 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by monkautos(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

u know nothing about church history.....Go and study

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by EFGH: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

You are not a Christian keep quiet.

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by vatiqan(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

ELRUFAI will pay too

This dull brain of an idiet, nothing good, meaningful have ever come from you. When Buhari the fo.ol was making similar utterances, who arrested him? Cnt you see, how you guys have so sold yourselves to the fulanis?

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by vatiqan(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
For all of you making negative comments aboit thos post, pray!, your family/village is not the next target.

Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Lebanon, etc; were once Xhristian entities. They were turned to Islamic countries just like they are begining to do in parts of Kaduna, Jos, Benue.

keep on defending injustice but someday, it may boomerang!

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by durubrian(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
vatiqan:

This dull brain of an idiet, nothing good, meaningful have ever come from you. When Buhari the fo.ol was making similar utterances, who arrested him? Cnt you see, how you guys have so sold yourselves to the fulanis?
vatiqan:

Keep quiet, if you dnt have anything to say. When your fada and moda are being killed by these idiots, kindly clap for them.

As illustrated earlier, when you turn both cheeks for the enemies to slap, when next they visit, where would you give them to slap. Just feel you are a kid, if not; you are a very st.upid adult.

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Mr. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just stay mute!

Why are Christians acting like this? Even if we do not support violence, even if what he said as to killing of herdsman in his church premises is wrong, does it make this statement untrue or not worth looking into?

If El-rufai paid off some herdsmen to stop killing, that simply means he knows them and he should provide them for prosecution. It is that simple!

Where in the Constitution is provision for anyone to kill for any reason, and then paid to stop killing?

This is why this blood-thirsty Fulani demons will keep killing people and when courageous people speak out, it is the same Christians that will attack them...

Which one is worse; paying known serial murderers to stop killing or ordering your people to kill in self defense?

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Authencity2012: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who is this foolish man abi u be teenage? Christians must be killed But can't defend themselves? U have not read where Jesus ask for people who don't want his reign over them to brought that He might kill them Himself? Search ur Bible Smalley.Christianity is not about being slaughtered like sacrificial lamb.stop saying rubbish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HtwoOw: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

ELRUFAI will pay too

Shut up you clown!
Kindly define treason.... that's how you and your illiterate government go about arresting and charging single individuals for treason.... illiterate government and its followers.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by jieta: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
your comment is provocative.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by BSF: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Christianity is against VIOLENCE as well as PLAIN STUPIDITY!!!

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LordOfNaira: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sule is sounding really scared.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
durubrian:

Make you dey deceive yourself.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by KAYD007(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
vatiqan:

I don't understand....why will I even turn any of my cheeks to my enemy to slap? Supposing I turn my left cheek...and the resounding slap dislocated the jaw bone or drop the 32 teeth nko? That's even the first try oo

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.