Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling (6433 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / We Want To Move Some Huge Cash / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
In this period of economic hardship, majority of Nigerians has decided to acquire certain skill as that now seem to be the better way of survival.
I'm here to mentor you on a skill i've tested and trusted to be a very good way of making money. It is very true that the country's financial strength is on the wane, but you may have also noticed that it has hardly affected building construction. If you can sit back and learn this prizeless skill, the sky is your beginning.
I am an Architect/Builder. You can see that in my signature, but I saw the need to also specialize in this aspect of finishing because full building construction supervision does not come always. In periods of job drought, I go to construction sites and source for decorative ceiling subcontracts from Builders/Clients. I do this as professionally. It's all about packaging. Appear very neat and work smart. Most times I bring in young hands while I supervise them. Honestly speaking, this is a very very lucrative venture. I teach people Architectural design and construction methodology.

Here I will like some persons who will love to to come on board, indicate interest and follow as the discussion goes. It is a FREE discussion thread.
As your anchor, I assure you I will give you all you need to know about decorative ceiling production, marketing strategies and material sourcing. ONCE AGAIN, IT IS FREE.
Before I will start, let me see if there is interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by AMI3(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Someone posted this same business on this forum, are u one and the same person? because checking your name and the name he gave us it differs. pls correct me if i am wrong.

any way, i am interested.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Tunami(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am interested and where is ur location @o.p
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
AMI3:
Someone posted this same business on this forum, are u one and the same person? because checking your name and the name he gave us it differs. pls correct me if i am wrong.

any way, i am interested.

I didnt see dat topic. I'm not d person.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tunami:
Am interested and where is ur location @o.p
I'm in Asaba Delta State.

Lets get more interests. By tomorrow i will start. Please bear with me
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Tunami(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
jpride:

I'm in Asaba Delta State.

Lets get more interests. By tomorrow i will start. Please bear with me
ok.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by craigkoel1989: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
i am interested
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Mathias2015(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Very much interested sir
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by winnerjoy: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
send detail to:

adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Splinz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dey your back jare... Carry come.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by suyamasta(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Asbestos is a cancer causing agent na
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2016
suyamasta:
Asbestos is a cancer causing agent na

Was a mistake. This is a fibre ceiling not asbestos
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by gr8david(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
ok! I am interested
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Although no much interest yet but i must do something as promised.
Let me give you a brief of what fibre ceiling is and the reason to take it as a profession.

Introduction

Housing is one of the most basic needs of human beings. Everyone needs a shelter and a roof over their heads. There are several components and materials that are usually put together to make a house stand. One of the materials needed is ceiling boards. Ceiling boards are fixed in the upper interior of homes.

What is Fibre Ceiling Board?

This is a type of ceiling board made from fibre that comes in size 2 by 2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings. The unique aspect of it is its price which is less than that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours, thereby beautifying homes than anyone can imagine. The fibre ceiling board has continued to gain more ground with the introduction of different patterns like flowers, crosses and so on to make the house more beautiful compared to the plain ceiling boards in most homes. Observations, so far, reveal that it makes home cooler than the common ones.
When the production started here in Nigeria, it was coming with a single pattern throughout but just a few years ago, it gained more ground with the introduction of different patterns like flowers, crosses and so on, that help to make the house very attractive.

Business Opportunity

There is a huge opportunity for those involved in this business mostly because of the housing sector. Lagos alone, for instance, is having the fastest emerging property market coupled with the mass population density evidenced by heavy presence of new estates everywhere. The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative ceiling boards is not up to half of its selling price. The gain from it is always 125% i.e. if you invested N1000 you would get N2,250. Mind you, there is always a ready market for it.

Next I will be exposing all you need for a start.
For now please permit me to retire. So tired after today's activity.. It remains a free training. Just keep following cos i want to touch lives
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jomijoke: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Very much interested
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by OnyekachukwuC: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sir may GOD bless you as you touch lives
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
OnyekachukwuC:
Sir may GOD bless you as you touch lives

Amen......may his blessings be upon u too. Thank u
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by engrgordon(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2016
pls am in bro
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
No prblem.... I will continue the class in the evening. I've site work. Pls bear with me
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
So sorry for coming back late.
I was so busy yedterday.
Let's continue with the lecture.....

Start Up Capital

The start-up capital for producing ceiling boards used to be in the millions but, this manually produced item can be started with just N30,000.

Tools Needed for Fibre Ceiling Board Production
The tools and materials needed are all 100% locally available. They include:

Template: This is the number one tool you need. With this simple approach, you don't need a mould, thereby cutting the capital intensiveness of this trade by over 500%. The template serves the same purpose as the mould. It helps to register your design, enhance instant separation and allows your work to dry easily. The template is derived from the rubber used in making shoe soles. The measurement of your template should be 2 by 2 to ensure that you have the required ceiling measurement.
Newsprint: These are waste newspapers. They can be got in large quantities from Alaba Rago in Lagos for the majority of you in Lagos.

Shredder: This is a machine used to shred your newsprint and it costs like N5,000. Having to shred your newsprint manually takes a longer time. Newsprint is the waste product of newspaper.

Roller: Its function is to press the mixture to form a shape by rolling it over and also to give your work an even shape.

Hand Trowel: The medium-sized hand trowel is ideal here and it is meant to collect and spread mixture over the surface.

Work Bench: You can use your wooden table at home if you can't afford a long work bench. The purpose is to have your work evenly laid.

Scrapper: This does the same work as the hand trowel but it spreads better.

Polythene: This is essential as a resisting agent or separator. It allows your work not to glue on your pallet. Polythene can be purchased in bundles from those who sell upholstery materials.

Pallet: This is a flat even board on which the polythene is laid before the template is laid over for the application.

Rack: This is a kind of ladder meant to stack the already fabricated fibre cement board.

Binding Tape: This is used to fasten the boards together in bundles of tens each before they are sent to the market. For those who reside in Lagos, binding tape can be purchased at Agarawu market on Lagos Island.

I'm making reference to Lagos markets exclusively because majority of Nairalanders reside in Lagos. So pls don't be offended if you stay outside Lagos. There are markets in your area were you can get all these..

Cement: Cement is the hardening agent that set the mixture into the board.

Fibre: This is a by-product of pulp processed to act as a binding agent.

Water: This is needed to mix all the materials together.

Hardener: The hardener as the name implies, helps to set the cast quicker. This allows high production turnover (not compulsory).

Paint: This is needed to enhance finishing.

Hope u guys are understanding every little explanation here

2 Likes

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Splinz(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Ride on oga jpride. You're doing great!
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Splinz:
Ride on oga jpride. You're doing great!

Thank you
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by azelab: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2016
God will bless you sir as you are helping us, please hw many pieces of ceiling can be produce wt #30 000. THANKS
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Mathias2015(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2016
@OP you're doing a great job. I'm into screeding and designing painting. I sacrifice half a million with series of pleading for a colleage in the field(designing painter) to put me through. But here you're dishing out this opportunity for free, keep the good work going. Im eager to learn this skill from you as an added advantage for me. I reside in PH.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by engrgordon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
good work OP, my challenge will be how to get some of the equipment like the templet in Owerri or Ph.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by speed99: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
this is nice
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jomijoke: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Great job. God will surely continue to bless people like u for touching lifes
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2016
azelab:
God will bless you sir as you are helping us, please hw many pieces of ceiling can be produce wt #30 000. THANKS

You guys should bear with me. My busy schedule makes it difficult for me to appear here regularly to answer your questions. But keep your questions coming, I will always address them.

Cost of fabricating one board is estimated at only N50, while a board is valued at N150 in the market. I think you can now do the calculation yourself to know how many pieces of ceiling N30, 000 will generate. 30,000 divide by 50. Hope i've done justice to your question
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2016
jomijoke:
Great job. God will surely continue to bless people like u for touching lifes

Amen
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:19am On Jul 20, 2016
engrgordon:
good work OP, my challenge will be how to get some of the equipment like the templet in Owerri or Ph.

I think New Market along Douglas Rd is the biggest market in Owerri... I think u should be able to get it there.
I cant tell of PH......
Try to inquire from any sculptor. They will direct you
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2016
I will continue later.....just keep your questions coming if any
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Mathias2015:
@OP you're doing a great job. I'm into screeding and designing painting. I sacrifice half a million with series of pleading for a colleage in the field(designing painter) to put me through. But here you're dishing out this opportunity for free, keep the good work going. Im eager to learn this skill from you as an added advantage for me. I reside in PH.
That is very good. You are doing the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tin Can Records 150% Increase In Agro Exports / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Exxonmobil, Shell, Chevron To Withdraw $3bn Suits Against NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.