Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling (6434 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / We Want To Move Some Huge Cash / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by hayzed1090: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Any arrangement for practical training?
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by hayzed1090: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Any arrangement for one on one training?
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by townplanner(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
a
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by PaulSteve: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
@JPride, Pls can you upload images of template, shredder, roller, for us? Thanks
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by obuksjr(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you for this free lecture.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
It seems u guy are still finding it hard to grasp all I've taught so far. I can see some persons asking for one on one training. Some asking for pictures.

As for those asking for one on one training, i wouldn't want it to look as if it's my intention to divert this free tutorial to a charged training. So I will do my best to ensure dat all of u gain d best out of this.
I'm thinking of producing a video. I dont actually know how long it will take sha.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
hayzed1090:
If only u guys can make it to Delta state
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by mooyieswagz(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks very much @jmpride, I'm into home designs too buh dis z anoda cool way to make money. I really appreciate the training but just for better understanding, i'lld suggest if u can also give us a bit by bit pictorial representation of the process, i think it will help us to execute it more precisely wen practicing ours. Just a suggestion though.
Thanks once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2016
mooyieswagz:
Thanks very much @jmpride, I'm into home designs too buh dis z anoda cool way to make money. I really appreciate the training but just for better understanding, i'lld suggest if u can also give us a bit by bit pictorial representation of the process, i think it will help us to execute it more precisely wen practicing ours. Just a suggestion though.
Thanks once again.
What kinda pictoral illustration again??
Is it Shredder that u don't know? Browse for shredding machine, u will see it displayed online.
I will try and upload a picture of template, but i know dat keying it in to lap will be a problem. So i'm thinking of a more better way to express it. Video i think will be better

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by hayzed1090: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
jpride:

If only u guys can make it to Delta state

Sure, I dnt knw if anyone is interested too
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
hayzed1090:

Sure, I dnt knw if anyone is interested too
Anybody who need live training can reach me on my number so we can talk
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Mathias2015(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
@op good afternoon sir, pls i want to confirm if you were able to come up with the tutorial vidoe of the fibre celing?

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
What is the measurement of the materials needed to produce one fibre ceiling board. Can one get the template through you? I'm in Onitsha. Tnx.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Harmony222(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm at ughelli sir, I would need a one on one tutorial sir
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
hayzed1090:

If you are in Lagos or anywhere close to Lagos, Contact me for a 100% Practical Training on Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production and for your Templates.

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mathias2015:
@op good afternoon sir, pls i want to confirm if you were able to come up with the tutorial vidoe of the fibre celing?
If you are Lagos or anywhere close to Lagos, contact me for a 100% Practical Training on Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production and for your Templates.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
winnerjoy:
hope i wish you can give us the method of fabricating fibre board like the measurement of cement ,newsprint and other products you mentioned
If you are in Lagos or anywhere close to Lagos, contact me for a 100% Practical Training on Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production and for your Templates.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
uzoagbala:
please I am very much interested,I want to come and meet at delta state my no is 07039631600,email chinenyecastle@gmail.com. please I want to learn this,can I have your no to call u
If you are in Lagos or anywhere close to Lagos, contact me for a 100% Practical Training on Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production and for your Templates.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
LionInZion:
OP, great work you are doing, I am very interested and I plan to start as soon as you finish this great class with us. Meanwhile, in case someone encounter some difficulties in the process of making it, how can we get a quick access to you via a phone call? Or better still, do you sometimes come to Lagos? I am an aluminium fabricator wanting to learn more things in building and you have just given me a very rare opportunity to add to my skills. Your response will be highly appreciatied. Thank you. ...... Following with keen interest......
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
kjsunday3:
Where do we get the template in lagos
If you are in Lagos or anywhere close to Lagor, contact me for a 100% Practical Training on Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production and for your Templates.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
azelab:
God will enrich you more in all ramification, thanks alot sir, bt hw much wl it cost to set up all the materials for the whole production and like how could someone produce wt 30k. also what is the selling price per 10pieces. thank once again sir God wl bless u.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production Template without decoration (Plain).

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production Template with decoration.

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Decorative Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production Templates.

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Do you know that you can make cool cash supplying waste pure water sachets and old newspapers? I plan to use 1 Tonne (1000kg) each per day for the production of POLYCRETE CEILING BOARD. If you have it in quantities, please, contact me for negotiation.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by shosky72(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2016
nwagabi:

I am close to Lagos,how do I get in touch,my number is 08066001185
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
shosky72:
I am close to Lagos,how do I get in touch,my number is 08066001185
I'm in Ikeja Military Cantonement.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 1:28am On Nov 18, 2016
My newly developed Poly-fibre Cement Ceiling Board. It's an asbestos-free composite material, alternative non carcinogenic building material products from local raw materials; waste pure water sachets, newspapers, water and cement. It's waterproof.

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 1:33am On Nov 18, 2016
1. Mobile Shredding machine 2. Office shredding machine 3. Shredded paper displayed in the sun.

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Tollyton(f): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=nwagabi post=51130397]My newly developed Poly-fibre Cement Ceiling Board. It's an asbestos-free composite material, alternative non carcinogenic building material products from local raw materials; waste pure water sachets, newspapers, water and cement. It's waterproof.

100% practical training?is it for free cos you didn't state that.Also,I heard fibre ceiling cause(s) cancer.What can u say abt that?
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by nwagabi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Tollyton post=51148365][/quote]

The one that has asbestos is dangerous. Mine is waste pure water sachets, ceMent & newspaper
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Ibenuel: 10:31pm On May 31, 2018
nice one, how can we see the pictures of the equipment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tin Can Records 150% Increase In Agro Exports / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Exxonmobil, Shell, Chevron To Withdraw $3bn Suits Against NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.